TN TN - Nashville, Sulphur Creek Rd, Blk/Hisp Fem 15-25, UP52531, Vandy clothes, Sep'18

astridxx

Reaction score
Unidentified Person Case

Height: 5'0" - 5'5"
Advanced Decomposition
African or Hispanic Female
Age Est. 15 - 25 years

Found on Sulphur Creek Rd in Nashville.

Super recognizable clothing - Vanderbilt athletic leggings, a pullover jacket with a Vanderbilt logo on the left breast area, white socks, no shoes. News articles say no signs of being hit by a car: "There is no signs of trauma, according to police. They also say there is no signs at the scene of a vehicle crash."

Human remains possibly found in Davidson County

North Nashville neighbors believe woman’s remains were 'dumped'

I've browsed local missing cases and haven't found anything worth mentioning. Someone in or around Nashville had to have seen this woman. The clothes are so recognizable and unique.

Two articles of Vanderbilt clothing?

How popular is that school outside of the Nashville area? If they are not say, a sports powerhouse, the clothing could imply a Nashville native. It is possible for someone to wear the clothing based on academic prestige or a relative's attendance. But even then how truly popular is the school outside of Nashville?

The article states they haven't found any matching missing persons in the area so chances are she hasn't been reported. Perhaps she could have attended the University, it is private though but the I feel as though the location and the clothing correlates too well for her not to be linked with the University in any way as opposed to the company.
Nothing promising has come up on any missing person databases as of now.. will keep looking..

After looking through many sports stores and websites, those leggings are not on there which could mean they were bought at a specific athletics shop maybe Dicks.. though they weren’t featured online there either. Assuming the clothing she may be of athletic build?

Two articles of Vanderbilt clothing?

How popular is that school outside of the Nashville area? If they are not say, a sports powerhouse, the clothing could imply a Nashville native. It is possible for someone to wear the clothing based on academic prestige or a relative's attendance. But even then how truly popular is the school outside of Nashville?

If I’m looking at the photos correctly, I think there is also a V(anderbilt) sweatband or hairband that matches the star motif on the fleece. She was completely decked out. The leggings especially are extremely distinctive. Her outfit suggests working out to me, maybe out for a run? Assuming she was found wearing it, and there’s not items missing. Sports bra (leopard print on zooming in?), no real shirt, pullover half zip, leggings, sweatband. It would probably have been hot when she died—she goes out to run, just in a sports bra and leggings, then throws the pullover to make it decent for travel or running errands.

Vanderbilt is prestigious academically and well-known at least regionally, but I’m not sure if anyone would be wearing THAT many items without some connection. Maybe an employee of some sort, if not a student? Or someone aspiring to attend?

When you look at the area in Google Maps, it’s quite rural, with a small country church and some trailer homes. The neighbors acted like this was extremely unusual, but then I found that another body had been found along the same road in 2013 (Scott County man found dead in Nashville). He was identified as Fabian Martin, and appeared to have been shot multiple times at the scene. I couldn’t find that there was ever any progress in that case.

The weather in Nashville is still hot in September...You would expect decomposition to happen rapidly in the hot summers...

Yesterday I checked the weather in September 2018 and it was in the 80s I think with night temps in the 60s...I was thinking she was wearing the outfit in the spring...It definitely looks like jogging clothes....

I'm sure the Vandy campus has a store that sells Vandy athletic wear so that's a possibility....The other places you will find it is at sports apparel stores in the greater Nashville area malls...

I checked a store at Rivergate Mall yesterday, but I didn't see the jacket/windgear she was wearing...The styles were pretty modern...I tried to search Google for vintage styles, but I came up empty...The UID may have owned it for a while...If the tag is still intact it would help...I couldn't read it from the pic...I even looked for the leggings/pants... The clothes could've been purchased at Opryland Mall to...

Vandy is prestigious, but it's close to Centennial Park....Its a nice park but you will see some seedy people there....Especially at the McDonalds next to it....

Shelbyville could be about 45 min from where the body was found...Shelbyville is a rural area.....Between Shelbyville and Murfreesboro (on 840) is very secluded and rural...However, there's a Shelbyville exit on 840....If you take 840 West, there's a ramp for I-65 North which will take you to Nashville...

I don't think the UID had a shirt on....Perhaps the suspect kept or discarded it....At first I thought she had no shirt on for convenience....

I had to check a map...840 leads to Memphis....So if you leave Shelbyville and go 840 West....It will take you to 40 East (towards Nashville)....That should lead to the area where the body was found or in that general direction...The suspect would encounter very little traffic...

Robyn Henderson is a very good possibility!

I tried to find more info on Robyn Henderson, and I'm wondering if it's possible she's returned? There's a Facebook account of someone with roughly the same name/demographics, also from Shelbyville, with recent activity. Also an article from November, with someone of the same name/age/location being arrested for disorderly conduct. Could just be two girls with the same names in the same town, though.

Appliances stolen from home construction site

I tried to find more info on Robyn Henderson, and I'm wondering if it's possible she's returned? There's a Facebook account of someone with roughly the same name/demographics, also from Shelbyville, with recent activity. Also an article from November, with someone of the same name/age/location being arrested for disorderly conduct. Could just be two girls with the same names in the same town, though.

Appliances stolen from home construction site

I tried to access the link but couldn't...Not sure if it's just me...

If I’m looking at the photos correctly, I think there is also a V(anderbilt) sweatband or hairband that matches the star motif on the fleece. She was completely decked out.

So, apparently three articles of Vanderbilt logo clothing. Logo marked clothing of prestige universities can be expensive and are almost always a "sought out" purchase, rather than an impulse buy.

I think the possible affiliation to Vanderbilt can into some general categories:

- Student or former student: Seems less likely as Vanderbilt is an exclusive school. Thus, less chance of a student not being missed by friends and family. Likewise, fewer number of drop outs or non returnees. As a result, such a student would stand out and be more likely to be missed.

- Sports Loyalist: I don't know anything about college sports. Do they have say, a powerhouse basket ball team? In either case, the victim is female. Females are less likely to develop intense sports loyalties to the point where they buy multiple logo articles of clothing of a school they presumably don't go to.

- Girl Friend of a gang member: Some gangs have affinity for sports logo clothing of a team. Does anybody know if a Nashville gang favors Vanderbilt clothing- perhaps due to the combination of say, school color and reputation of a Vanderbilt team for excellence?

Girlfriend of a student: This seems like a real possibility. Vanderbilt, logo clothing would make an easy gift as it is readily obtainable from the college store with out a lot of thought needed. Likewise, different Vanderbilt clothing can be given on multiple occasions before the girl gets tired of it. As the clothing was given by boyfriend, she would be likely wear it.

Hmm......

I wonder if the victim was in good physical condition? Athletic girls tend to date athletic guys (at least they did at my school- to my dismay as a non jock). That could support that the victim was dating a Vanderbilt athlete. Such a athlete could be on an official inter collegiate team, or simply be an intramural club type athlete.

Last edited:
In looking at what people are thinking is a sweatband/hairband, I believe it's actually a wrist wallet since there's a zipper on it. These are designed for you to keep your ID, keys, etc. on you if you're wearing workout clothes without pockets. Interesting that the pocket is presumably empty since there's no indication she was found with keys or ID.

This UID could be a victim of human/sex trafficking...Nashville and Tennessee in general has a problem with it... Sometimes they move them around to different states...Several sex trafficking rings were raided...

ARTICLE

I was reading how some of the sex trafficking rings left home voluntarily... They are tricked into leaving and then they get trapped...

Terrishuna Harris,
Female, Black
Last Contact: November 25, 2017
Missing From: Jackson, Tennesse

Missing Age: 16 Years
Height: 5' 7" - 5' 9"
Weight: 130 - 140 lbs

She's a little taller than the UID...If she's from Jackson I would expect her to travel to Memphis...Maybe she knows someone in Nashville...

** No photo
---------------------------------------------
Thumbnail

MP36169
Radiah Gilbert
Female, Black
Date of Last Contact: June 24, 2013
Missing From: Nashville, Tennessee

Missing Age: 21 Years
Current Age: 26 Years
Nickname/Alias: Dynasty or Dee Dee

Height: 5' 0" - 5' 3"
Weight: 140 - 135 lbs

Have the PD considered contacting the university? Even just to verify the year the clothing was manufactured ( the design of the leggings are not for sale as of recently) to possibly see where she got her clothing from/ possibly what years she was or still is affiliated with the university and/or its students.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Original

Unique James - 15
Her name is Unique James but it is reversed (James Unique)on her NamUs profile.
Female, Black / African American
Date of Last Contact. June 5, 2018
Missing From Louisville, Kentucky
Missing Age. 15 Years. UID 15-25yo
Height. 8' 4" (100 Inches)[sic] *typo? possibly 5'4" ?*
UID 5' 0"-5' 5"(60-65 inches) Est.
Weight. 101 lbs cannot estimate
Race / Ethnicity. Black / African American UID - Multiple
Brown hair. Black
Brown eyes. Unknown
Condition of Remains - Not recognizable - Decomposing/putrefaction

Circumstances of Disappearance
Last seen on June 5, 2018

Circumstances of Recovery

On 09/08/2018, an unidentified female was found in advanced stages of decomposition alongside Sulphur Creek Road in Nashville. A 911 call was placed and Metro Nashville Police Department responded to the scene.

1 image; zero comparisons.

#

Google Maps

Little Miss Unique has been missing from Louisville, KY since June 5, 2018 while Vandy Doe was discovered in Nashville, TN on September 8, 2018 (3 mos) in an advanced state of decomp. The time frame of 3 mos. and the fact that with the exception of height, every description given for Unique falls within the parameters for Vandy. I think alllllllllllllllll of you will agree that Unique's uniqueness is NOT her height of 8'4" as is listed. This 15-yo young lady would more likely and most probably be closer to 5'4" which also falls directly in the UID's height range. :D

:eek:o_O Y'all I think we found our young one!! Louis. & Nash., they're 2 hrs 45 mins apart in driving distance. Someone Unique knew and trusted did this to her.:mad: If he/she/they are from her hometown the person would have been able to commit the crime then drive to Louisville to dump her body and back home-all comfortably within a day's drive. Perhaps those aren't even her clothes but even if they were her clothing, Unique's outfit wasn't described in NamUs. She's most likely too young to be in college unless she's some kind of young prodigy studying at Vanderbilt. But I bet her murderer could be connected to the university if he's not connected to her in Kentucky. ;)

All of the above minus case info. is speculation on my part and MOO.

Last edited:
- Girl Friend of a gang member: Some gangs have affinity for sports logo clothing of a team. Does anybody know if a Nashville gang favors Vanderbilt clothing- perhaps due to the combination of say, school color and reputation of a Vanderbilt team for excellence?

Girlfriend of a student: This seems like a real possibility. Vanderbilt, logo clothing would make an easy gift as it is readily obtainable from the college store with out a lot of thought needed. Likewise, different Vanderbilt clothing can be given on multiple occasions before the girl gets tired of it. As the clothing was given by boyfriend, she would be likely wear it.

Hmm......

I wonder if the victim was in good physical condition? Athletic girls tend to date athletic guys (at least they did at my school- to my dismay as a non jock). That could support that the victim was dating a Vanderbilt athlete. Such a athlete could be on an official inter collegiate team, or simply be an intramural club type athlete.

Cryptic, I personally think you're on the right track here! ;)

Another thing to consider is a blind SM date like through a dating app or similar or perhaps she snuck away to party in Nashville and ran into foul play. My guess is it wasn't random. All MOO of course.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back