Found Safe AZ - Ryhs Bylsma, 3, Grame Bylsma, 5, Phoenix, 24 Feb 2019

HayLouise

Law Student
Reaction score
PHOENIX, AZ — An Amber Alert has been issued for two small children last seen in Phoenix.

According to ADOT, a male suspect abducted the kids and was last seen driving south on 27th Avenue.

Authorities are looking for a black, 2018 Nissan Maxima with Oregon license plate 068-KRY.

Additional information was not immediately available.

Call 911 if you have information.

Amber Alert issued for 2 small children last seen in Phoenix

** PLEASE SHARE ** An @AMBERAlert's been issued for a 2018 Nissan Maxima, Oregon lic. plate 068-KRY, last seen on South 27th Avenue in Phoenix. Male suspect abducted 2 girls. Call 911 if you have information.

17716012-69F8-4B36-8171-B8185E254D54.jpeg 54D92669-704C-4830-B4C9-90D9DD240414.jpeg 3101B5CB-E2B5-4EEC-9ED1-2F13997EFA1A.jpeg

Arizona DOT on Twitter

We do apologize - we were not advised of the gender of either child. We'll post an updated alert shortly.

Arizona DOT on Twitter

UPDATE from L.E.: The vehicle is black in color.

Arizona DOT on Twitter

#BREAKING: Amber Alert issued for 2 small children last seen in #Phoenix #abc15 Amber Alert issued for 2 small children last seen in Phoenix

ABC15 Arizona on Twitter

HAVE YOU SEEN THESE LITTLE GIRLS?

Please share. Let’s get these babies home safely.

Amber Alert issued for 2 girls last seen in Phoenix

Kaley O'Kelley on Twitter

#BREAKING: PLEASE SHARE. An amber alert has been issued for two young children last seen in Phoenix.

Amber Alert issued for two young children last seen in Phoenix

FOX 10 Phoenix on Twitter

Phoenix Police say two young children were abducted by a male suspect Saturday afternoon. A mom was in the area of 2500 south 27th Ave. with her two young children in her vehicle. Police say she stepped away briefly and when she returned the car was gone.

Police believe the children may be with their father, Justin Bylsma, 36, who does not have permission to take the children.

Justin is believed to be driving a black Nissan Maxima with an Oregon plate O68KRY.

I’m wondering why they think they’re with the father. Were they arguing and he was in the area? Because 27th Ave & Buckeye? There’s a lot of shenanigans going on around there. Anyone could have hopped in her car and drove off.

So am I understanding this correctly, Mom was driving a car with Oregon plates in Phoenix, AZ? So, how exactly did the father manage to track her down and how did he get to where the car was?

The kids were with their Mom at an Animal Control facility. She left them in the car (her car ) for a short time and when she came back, they were gone. They found her car abandoned nearby without the kids. Where they came up with the knowledge that the father had the kids and what he was driving I don't know.

I haven't found any court cases in Arizona involving Justin. Oregon, is currently down for maintenance. Still need to know mom's name.

So to me it sounds that maybe dad saw kids, somehow knew mom was with kids in area, then waited for his chance and took the kids.
It's also possible dad might have left a note or called or something so that they know he had them. What a strange case.

All moo

So to me it sounds that maybe dad saw kids, somehow knew mom was with kids in area, then waited for his chance and took the kids.
It's also possible dad might have left a note or called or something so that they know he had them. What a strange case.

All moo
He would have to have known she was going there, if this story is all true, as he would have to have parked his own car not far away in order for this to all fit.

I was thinking it was a boy and a girl.

Authorities say the children are Ryhs Bylsma, 3, a white male, 3'1", 30 lbs with blond hair and blue eyes wearing a black t-shirt and green camo shorts; Grame Bylsma, 5, a white female, 3'4", 30 lbs with blonde hair and green eyes wearing a black AC/DC t-shirt and pink pants with gold starts.

PHOENIX, AZ — A three-year-old boy and a five-year-old girl have been found safe and unharmed in Arizona, hours after they were allegedly abducted by their father, prompting an Amber Alert to be issued.

Sgt. Jamie Rothschild, a spokesperson for Silent Witness, said in an email update shortly after midnight that the children and their father were found by Maricopa County Sheriff's Office deputies at a hotel in Gila Bend. He said he hoped to have more information on Sunday.

PD: Amber Alert canceled, 2 kids found safe

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back