CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #44 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! I think it was one of the first posts on the footage being found. After that i don't remember seeing it listed when discussed.
We don't know when the utility worker came to the door, just that it was sometime after KB disappeared.

Courtroom updates: Preliminary hearing for Patrick Frazee, who is accused of killing Kelsey Berreth
Adams said it did not show Lee (Krystal Kenney) inside of Berreth’s apartment, and that after she disappeared, no one came to the door except someone who works for a utility company and a friend of Frazee’s who was picking up a package.

Other Websleuth Member said:
Yup. It’s absolutely shocking that so many people were aware, and failed to do the right thing.

Someone’s life was on the line, and they all sat back and did the same thing: Nothing.

If only one of them came forward, Kelsey would likely be alive.

How does this happen?!
right?!!! Its not just one or two people either...So, is it that there are just that many soul-less people out there...or is it that the soul-less people just hang out together?

My response:
Birds of a feather flock together -- what my mom always said.

If you want to know what I think about you introduce me to your friends — what my G-mother said.

We don't know when the utility worker came to the door, just that it was sometime after KB disappeared.

Courtroom updates: Preliminary hearing for Patrick Frazee, who is accused of killing Kelsey Berreth
Adams said it did not show Lee (Krystal Kenney) inside of Berreth’s apartment, and that after she disappeared, no one came to the door except someone who works for a utility company and a friend of Frazee’s who was picking up a package.

Package.

Was it something Kelsey ordered or something kk couldn’t carry back to her car.

With regard to the apparent lack of blood in Kelsey's townhouse, I wonder if LE found lots of it when they did Luminol testing but are saving the results for the trial. IMO

Meaning they found much more blood than was disclosed at court.

Other Websleuth Member said:
Yup. It’s absolutely shocking that so many people were aware, and failed to do the right thing.

Someone’s life was on the line, and they all sat back and did the same thing: Nothing.

If only one of them came forward, Kelsey would likely be alive.

How does this happen?!
right?!!! Its not just one or two people either...So, is it that there are just that many soul-less people out there...or is it that the soul-less people just hang out together?

My response:
Birds of a feather flock together -- what my mom always said.

I think the general consensus is most of us are shocked that this many people had knowledge of a possible murder plan and sat idly by. It’s inconceivable to me that nobody went to LE, so I do believe that either all these people are soul-less or they circled the wagons to protect one of their own (KK). I hope all of them will feel responsible for Kelsey’s death for the rest of their lives. It’s a very sad state of affairs that they didn’t try to stop it from happening.

I am wondering; While it didn’t show Lee inside, could it have shown her outside?

I have to think CB texted or called KB's phone daily, from 11/23 onward.

Mom would know what wasn't right. Despite the text sent from KB's phone, Mom CB would not be put off, knowing that KB didn't usually go without contact, especially about Baby K.

I bet she sent a package as a test and when there was no response, she had to contact PF to go check the house. Do we know when she sent the package? Do we know when it arrived?

I think she was getting really worried on Monday, Nov 26.

And who was the "friend of PF" that picked up the package? When did this friend pick it up? What did this friend do with it? What was the response from PF to CB>

Who is this friend? Who is a defendant that showed at Ma Frazee's on Thanksgiving?if A defendant refers to PF why not state his/her name? Could this why PF called Ma Frazee after the murder? " Hey Ma can I bring So,and so to dinner"? Is this why the two different options of PF killing her himself,or with other person/s.
I've been wondering how PF could drive,and make calls between his,and KB's phones while traveling to Cripple Creek area without crashing.
MOO

Who is this friend? Who is a defendant that showed at Ma Frazee's on Thanksgiving?if A defendant refers to PF why not state his/her name? Could this why PF called Ma Frazee after the murder? " Hey Ma can I bring So,and so to dinner"? Is this why the two different options of PF killing her himself,or with other person/s.
I've been wondering how PF could drive,and make calls between his,and KB's phones while traveling to Cripple Creek area without crashing.
MOO
AFAIK, the friend has not been named.

IMO, the defendant is PF.

PF may have been calling SF to say he was on his way (to dinner). He could have been calling to say the deed is done. We don't know.

Lots of people call and text while driving. I wish they wouldn't.

MOO

I wondered the same but I doubt it. I think it would have come out at the hearing as it would have corroborated KK's story.
MOO
Good point. As for the utility worker: It crossed my mind that perhaps she (Lee) was mistaken as the utility worker with that makeshift hazmat type suit on and then I read your post where it indicated that the utility worker shows up “after” Kelsey was thought to have disappeared, so I have now abandoned that thought.

Last edited:
MOO

Nah I think everyone is just reading too much into it. It was just simply a poor choice of wording imo. The hearing was about PF, it seems logical that the state wanted ma F to testify about where and when pf was on that day. There’s no secret code, just poor wording.....moo

1) the party sued in a civil lawsuit or the party charged with a crime in a criminal prosecution. In some types of cases (such as divorce) a defendant may be called a respondent.

Legal Dictionary - Law.com

Also curious now that names are released of persons with previous knowledge of PF soliciting KKL with KBs murder, how this will affect their livelihoods going forward.

Blows my mind none of these people took a little effort to do something. Especially the attorneys. Wouldn’t have been that hard to put some puzzle pieces together and go to LE. I don’t know how I’d live with myself now.
Not only that, they pratically held her hand every step of the way.
Her aunt went so far as to drive her to the lawyer. After she used her to drive to KBs with the poison coffee.
WTH?
With all the people KK told about the murder plot I find it hard to believe the aunt didn't know too.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members