CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #44 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's remember the MOST important point: PF killed Kelsey. He needs to be subjected to the most severe punishment possible.

KKL's ludicrous behavior consumes our thinking and conjuring.

It's most important for the family and the child of Kelsey Berroth that her killer never be allowed any freedom to hurt anyone else again. This is of paramount importance.

KKL is a different issue and of lesser importance to the Berroth family. Please respect that.
But there are people not yet fully believing that PF did the actual murder. Fully involved and maybe the murderer, but some are skeptical still if he did it.

Yah I get it we are all disgusted by KK actions.

Many of us feel like she is getting a slap on the wrist for her participation.

She is not going to be charged with murder! she is not going to be charged with complicity to commit murder.....etc etc

No matter what we think or say this is the reality of this case.

The State believes PF is the true monster in this case, And they know much more than any of us here.

We unfortunately need to just accept that and focus on Justice for the Berreth family and find comfort in the fact that if the state proves its case PF will never hurt anybody again.

I'm not sure any scenario we can come up with here will change the facts that the State has and put KK where PF is.

They are well aware of everyones involvement......they did what they felt they needed to do!

Last edited:
It really bothers me we have so much lacking surveillance camera proof of those that went in and out over the few days.

He is a witness in the case, not a suspect in a crime.
He may have known or suspected something at one point, but there is no evidence that he was involved.
Because of that we can't accuse him. Those are the rules if I understand them correctly. Imo
Absolutely -- nowhere has he been named a POI.

Agree, he's off limits.

That is likely true, but they didn't have to give her as sweet of a deal as they did. They compromised all the way down to NOTHING (no mandatory minimum sentence), and that is wrong. She is a danger to society and should not be walking free. MOO.
BUT if she LIES...
It's OVER
& she does... & will continue to do so.
Moo

And that is such a bitter pill to swallow, I know. But sadly, I do not feel they would gotten as far as they have, as quickly as they have, without her information.

There seems to be a lot of tension on here about who is more evil, sexism, who is more to blame. In my opinion this is fruitless . They’re both evil.

But I feel the reason that some are blaming her more, she’s a woman, she should be more sensitive, she is a mother she should know better Has a basis and feelings….

I personally feel that stems from the fact that she knew this was wrong, and evil, and heartless. I am not saying PF did not know that, he simply DIDN’T CARE.

KK knew, she backed out multiple times Because she knew and CARED …but she did it anyway. For me that’s the difference.

Well, I'm not sure CARING kept KK from following through on PF's plans.

She may have had the fantasy of happily-ever-after with PF but I don't think she necessarily shared the murder fantasy with him.

She couldn't seem to get past the gassing up and traveling part. Well, and the thanks-for-finding-my-imaginary-dog surprise.

PF had ginned up some real hate for KB which KK obviously didn't share.

BUT if she LIES...
It's OVER
& she does... & will continue to do so.
Moo
Great. The State's star witness is a proven liar, a pathological manipulator. The defense will have a field day calling out all her lies. The jury will doubt anything she says. In the end, the prosecution will have to use all of the circumstantial evidence against PF that they can muster, and I believe they will prevail. But not due to KKL's story. In the end, the deal they made with this devil will be for naught. MOO.

Hey, LNF! I know you're not necessarily buying into that suggestion.
I know I'm not.

IMO, that's so far out, it's coming from the nosebleed section in left field.
There is simply no evidence to suggest CL had any "relationship" with PF.
At least, none that I've seen.

CL is not accused of anything whatsoever in this case.
It's bad enough he was married to KK, and has to call her the mother of his children.
I'm with DaveF: the man has earned his right to privacy.

JMO.

I'm with you, GK. My only thought on this is that men don't usually form bonds with their wives' past (and perhaps present) lovers. Maybe if they were drug dealers but it's clearly been established today that PF ain't no tweaker! (Tweaker is going to be my word of the week. Stand by!)

In all fairness, Gitana, I think the degree of her involvement and the lack of being held accountable has been shocking. She was literally up to her elbows in Kelsey's blood and stated that she actually drove there to kill Kelsey, herself. Yes, she didn't kill Kelsey but her level of involvement is the closest thing to it. If the situations were reversed and it was KK who murdered CL and we found out PF had the kind of involvement in it that she's had in Kelsey's death, I believe we'd wanting PF to hang, too. At least, that's my opinion.

Would we be saying he's just as culpable or even more so?

PF is the murderer. KK is not. No matter how people feel about her.

Great. The State's star witness is a proven liar, a pathological manipulator. The defense will have a field day calling out all her lies. The jury will doubt anything she says. In the end, the prosecution will have to use all of the circumstantial evidence against PF that they can muster, and I believe they will prevail. But not due to KKL's story. In the end, the deal they made with this devil will be for naught. MOO.
my concern also. They all deserve time behind bars- a long time.

And you may in fact be proven right. I just tend to believe they have a lot more training and knowledge of the case than I do. Additionally I always try to remember that there was a lot they wouldn't have even known if not for KK telling them. And they need that testimony at trial to even be able to use the most minute details. Many of the things the prosecution found and could eventually confirm was bc of what kk told them. And they need her testimony to even be able to use those details at trial. Throw that out and its a No body case solely relying on cell phone pings IMO.....The FBI, CBI and local LE aren't naive, dumb etc. they are experienced professionals and not an amateur sleuth like me who just likes to try to put the puzzle together based on the few pieces that they choose to release to me....MOO

Last edited:
I think they can still do it without Ma Frazee. It's been demonstrated that she is unwilling to take the stand and dispute what KK stated about her watching Kelsey's body burn.
MOO

Considering PF was behind bars and this isn't a Mafia case, who would they be protecting KK from?

*loaded question*

Too loaded for TOS.

We will never have an autopsy report on Kelsy Berroth.

WITH ALL APOLOGIES TO THE BERROTH FAMILY:

Right now, we only have the sworn testimony of KKL to describe what PF claimed to do her and what KKL found when she arrived. People - this is tenuous stuff to convict someone on. And initially calculated, but then his rage caused him to lose control.

But, from what KKL described, this was a very savage attack.

Smacking someone on the back of the head can cause severe internal brain injuries but doesn;t cause exanguination and huge blood spatters, under chairs, on walls and ceilings.

Warning: Graphic stuff ahead
IMHO. He pummeled her many times with a baseball bat with huge force. He didn't just hit her in the back of the head - maybe that was the blow to stun her. She likely was unconscious with the first couple of blows

He obviously pummeled her face enough to knock out teeth. To destroy her face. This is a real psychopathologic sign of overkill. He would likely have smashed her chest, breaking ribs and skin. IMHO, he likely hit her more than 20 times. Breaking many of her bones. The amount of blood described says to me he lost control.

I'm sorry to be so harsh in being descriptive, but He is the killer that needs to never be free again. KKL is just a fool

That's the scary part. If they don't believe a word she says, I don't know if circumstantial evidence will be enough. Not without physical evidence to tie him to the crime and not without a body.
Just picturing the smirk on his face if he walks is enough for me to hope the jury finds her credible.
Let's hope they find something in the Landfill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23