CANADA Canada - Elizabeth Bain, 22, Scarborough, Ont, 19 June 1990 #2

Is everybody really this stupid? The Bain family is responsible for this,

When TPS set their sights on RB and had tunnel vision on his arrest, all the Bain family members had to do was sit there and agree, and say yes, and nod their heads in agreement,

RB was the Bain families ticket to freedom,

Anybody else think it's strange that all of EB's siblings moved across the country, or out of Canada after RB was convicted?

Hello????

Let's get as far away as possible! Before they figure this out!.....LOL!!

Meanwhile, Mr Bain and Mrs Bain live in the huge home alone which they will never sell.....why not??.....afraid the new owners might do some digging one day??....LOL!!!

Last edited:
will4u said:
""Is everybody really this stupid? The Bain family is responsible for this""

Careful will4u, they might ban you again for making these kinds of definitive statements with no evidence or proof.
Just sayin ;)

This was a game of chess between a very intelligent Mr.Bain and a very inexperienced and vulnerable detective, and Mr.Bain took him to school,

I don't like the outcome, but I guess you have to give credit where it's due

Can proponents of the Bain-family-involvement theory expound on it? (Let's call it BFI). If the Bain family were responsible, what motive could they possibly have? And does the theory hold that it was a conspiracy involving the entire family, or is it that some member(s) may simply be covering up for the family member(s) responsible? I am not discounting anything. I do see some logic to it, bc the the family-members' discovery of the vehicle, that ocurred absent police work, does seem unusual. However, other than that, I don't see any possible evidence or motive. And the means? I look forward to anyone's imput on this.

i would love to give my very educated theory as to what happened,

however, admin here have made the decision to silence people like myself who have great knowledge about this case,

Can proponents of the Bain-family-involvement theory expound on it? (Let's call it BFI). If the Bain family were responsible, what motive could they possibly have? And does the theory hold that it was a conspiracy involving the entire family, or is it that some member(s) may simply be covering up for the family member(s) responsible? I am not discounting anything. I do see some logic to it, bc the the family-members' discovery of the vehicle, that ocurred absent police work, does seem unusual. However, other than that, I don't see any possible evidence or motive. And the means? I look forward to anyone's imput on this.

An accident due to to someone lashing out in exasperation, followed by a cover-up so that no one went to jail. No motive required. Jmo.

i would love to give my very educated theory as to what happened,

however, admin here have made the decision to silence people like myself who have great knowledge about this case,

Can you post as a theory instead.

Plausible theory, but I still think the Bernardo thesis is stronger. Did the BF members ever offer an explanation of how they came upon the vehicle? The discovery of it presents a paradox. Would a perpetrator want to be seen anywhere near such evidence? Or was there some reason a perpetrator would required access to the vehicle or site?

Did the BF members ever offer an explanation of how they came upon the vehicle?

EB brother PB conveniently "found" the vehicle before LE could, even though the vehicle was parked in clear view from a busy street, go figure :rolleyes:

I believe mister B sent PB out to look for the car and told him a general area for him to search for it,

IMO mister B knew where the car was, so he told PB to go search in that area, and surprise, surprise, he "found" the car :rolleyes:

EB brother PB conveniently "found" the vehicle before LE could, even though the vehicle was parked in clear view from a busy street, go figure :rolleyes:

I believe mister B sent PB out to look for the car and told him a general area for him to search for it,

IMO mister B knew where the car was, so he told PB to go search in that area, and surprise, surprise, he "found" the car :rolleyes:

It wasn't found in clear view nor on a busy street at all. It was parked across from an auto shop and other cars on a smaller side street off Kingston Rd.

As for the Bernardo theory, if he had anything at all to do with it he could have used the information where to find the body to get himself a far better deal over the years. Forget Bernardo.

It wasn't found in clear view nor on a busy street at all. It was parked across from an auto shop and other cars on a smaller side street off Kingston Rd.

i live 2 mins away from where the car was found,

i have stood in the exact spot where the car was found,

it could easily be seen by anybody driving by, after all that is how brother PB "found it"....driving by

if it couldn't be seen by driving by, then brother PB wouldn't have ever "found it"

it was a very busy road back then, and it still is today

I was there at the time. This picture is of her car where it was found. Note the other cars around it (not including the ones removed on the drivers side so the picture could be taken) and the lack of traffic on the road directly in front of the cars. Kingston Rd. to the top of the picture was and is busy. Her car was parked in among other cars related to 3R Auto. They had cars parked in that area beside the parkette all the time. It was just another little silver car of which there were hundreds.

Attachments

• Bain car.png
    Bain car.png
    978.2 KB · Views: 15
According to the 3r auto secretary, who could see the car from her view everyday, she never noticed any vehicles parked to the north side of the car. The drivers side.
If any cars were removed from that side for this picture, then they were vehicles that arrived after the car was found.
If you have any evidence contrary to this, please post. Much appreciated.

I was there at the time. This picture is of her car where it was found. Note the other cars around it (not including the ones removed on the drivers side so the picture could be taken) and the lack of traffic on the road directly in front of the cars. Kingston Rd. to the top of the picture was and is busy. Her car was parked in among other cars related to 3R Auto. They had cars parked in that area beside the parkette all the time. It was just another little silver car of which there were hundreds.

EB's brother is PB,who found the car with his older brother's gf NS.
NS testified that she saw PB driving down Morrish Rd and picked her up at the bottom of Morrish Rd where Military trail meets up as well.
JS, the guy who's been searching since 1990 and ended up married to EB's aunt (didn't last long) says that PB told him back in 1990 the same story that he (PB) was driving down morrish Rd and saw NS at the bottom.
The 3r secretary says that there were no cars parked to the north of EB's car at any time.
Quote from 3r secretary and when she says to the right, she means from her view point, which right would be north:
""Yes that's right, her car was fairly close to that yellow barrier I don't recall ever seeing a car to the right of her car. To the left of her car yes different vehicles would be moved in an out of the shop and be parked near her car""
So how does PB drive right past his sister's missing car, with the fingers clear as day, and not see the car until he coincidentally runs into and picks up his brother's gf NS at the bottom of that street, turns around and comes back up the street and then suddenly sees his sisterss car. And then he never gets out of his car to run over and take a look to see if his sister is in there or anywhere around but yells at NS to not touch the car as she runs up to it freaking out that they found it.
PB doesn't testify at the prelim, but at the trial he testifies that on his way to take his car to the mechanic's, he took the angled road to the east of Morrish, (and not Morrish as NS testifies too, and JS says PB told him) from old Kingston Rd and when he got to the bottom of that he noticed his brother's gf, and picked her up and took her back to his place where she was going. He picked her up and went up Morrish Rd and saw the car at that time.

Take the information for what you will and read into it for what you will too.

The one thing about the sighting of the car by the 3r secretary is how did no one else see it? Not a mechanic who would be going in and out moving cars throughout the day. Not the owner of 3r. Not a customer. Not a single other person working at any other business. Not a person walking their dog. Though a person walking their dog said they saw the car parked at 3r the day Elizabeth went missing but she didn't see the car after that, though she also said she walked her dog that way every night.

But the secretary mentioned the car was there for a few days and no one else saw it? Though there were reports on the news and in newspapers and flyers posted looking for the car, not a single other person other than the secretary saw it?

Why didn't she report it if she saw it? Fair enough that she hadn't seen any of the reports, but only one person.

You have to also question the secretary's testimony as well I think.

The one thing about the sighting of the car by the 3r secretary is how did no one else see it? Not a mechanic who would be going in and out moving cars throughout the day. Not the owner of 3r. Not a customer. Not a single other person working at any other business. Not a person walking their dog. Though a person walking their dog said they saw the car parked at 3r the day Elizabeth went missing but she didn't see the car after that, though she also said she walked her dog that way every night.

But the secretary mentioned the car was there for a few days and no one else saw it? Though there were reports on the news and in newspapers and flyers posted looking for the car, not a single other person other than the secretary saw it?

Why didn't she report it if she saw it? Fair enough that she hadn't seen any of the reports, but only one person.

You have to also question the secretary's testimony as well I think.

i don't believe the secretary when she said it was there for a few days, it doesn't make any sense

LE cruisers were all over that area 24 hours a day, like flies to a pile of crap, they would have found it,

i think the car was "found" by PB within an hour or less of when it was parked there.....the whole thing was planned

The owner of the 3r was the first one to see the car Wed morning when he opened the shop.
He sent the secretary out to see if there was a note or keys in it if it was left for them to repair.
The mechanics did see the car.
There were absolutely no reports of EB or her car missing until after it was found. No missing posters and no media, nothing.
LE cruisers were not all over that area 24hrs a day on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday until it was found. If you have any evidence that they were, please share.
LE never questioned the fact the car was there since Wednesday morning.
The owner of 3r testified that he saw it Wed, Thurs and Friday mornings when he got there to open the business, as did the secretary testify to the same.

The public did not know anything about EB or her car until after it was found.
The people at the 3r thought someone had just dumped the car there as has been done in the past.
The car was there from Wed morning until it was found, there is no issue with that from anyone.
The issue is whether it left the area late Thursday night/Friday morning and went up to Port Perry, to which my opinion is that did not happen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back