Girl with dark long hair and fur coat.

Do the photos have to be pre 1979? Or only prior to his arrest?

I can only find this one image, and she's smiling broadly so difficult to compare, but Lorraine Herbster disappeared in early March of 1979 from NJ. Green eyes, Brown hair. Did he ever go back to NY in 79?

The Doe Network: Case File 1412DFNJ
Another pic
Lorraine Herbster

Ps, you might be on to something. Fur coat girl has deep tear throughs like Lorraine.

Daphne, yes, that image/angle Lorraine looks quite different. I wish we had more photos of her.

I don't feel the subject of this thread is alive. I'm trying not to operate from intuition though. Am very interested in the book showing the remaining unidentified photos. I hope it will help bring answers for families.

Hopefully Im doing this properly.

http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/00901.jpg

If you click on this link (didnt want to insert it and make the margins crazy) you can click the photo and it makes it huge - we were originally unsure if what looked like bruises on her face were actual bruises or just the way the light was hitting her face. Her upper lip appears busted too.

Someone said it looked like her mouth had been duct taped. Im not sure if she had tape over her mouth (it really looks like it to me) or if he did that while trying to keep her quiet but it seems to me its some sort of injury, not lighting. I could be completely wrong though!

If you zoom in on her photo you can see tears in her eyes.

Attachments

• 5487c18631b3b_-_alcala_19-0510-lgn.jpgpam hobley.jpg
    5487c18631b3b_-_alcala_19-0510-lgn.jpgpam hobley.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 50
  • untitled.pngmissing.png
    untitled.pngmissing.png
    316.5 KB · Views: 49
rc1mrd.jpg

Side by side. They really dont look the same to me and I dont think the age matches up, the only on the left looks late teens/very early 20's to me.

Attachments

• untitled.pngmissing.png
    untitled.pngmissing.png
    316.5 KB · Views: 3
I really feel rage on her behalf every time this pops up.

I know Eddy disappeared the same day Ellen was LKA, BUT NH and NYC are really not that far apart. I've lived in both, and thought nothing of day tripping between the two. Eddy was born in New Jersey, and new to NH. Alcala had NY & NH connevtions.

Maybe he had a creepy little photoshoot with both women? Or killed Eddy in NH, and drove back to NY and killed Ellen? The car Eddy borrowed was found in/near woods. Nature photos, then some shots at a "studio" perhaps?

From reading, it's a bit vague when Ellen met Alcala for her appointment. I wonder what time? I saw "lunch" in one article, but that could be in the retelling. If it was late afternoon/evening, he had time to be in Nashua, NH in the morning, and NYC later. It's about a 4 to 4.5 hour drive, depending. I 84 existed then. I 95 etc did too.

Can we compare Eddy and GFCG side by side? I physically feel ill saving/uploading his cr@p, this one in particular.

I tend to agree, but the possibility she's a few years older exists too. It's a very vulnerable image.

I'm going to keep looking though. I have lots of extra time this week, being sick. I'm betting at this point, after all of these years,you guys have ruled many out, but maybe there's something overlooked, or worth another look?

I remember when these images were first released, but something about learning he spent time in my area, and learning more about just how vile these crimes were makes me want to help. Such a pig!

attachment.php
attachment.php

Hi. I'm new here, but while looking through Alcala's photos - these two struck me as similar. I'm leaning toward no, but don't want to be the only one looking at them.

I don't see a resemblance to GFCG, BUT, the other Alcala photo you shared? Could Stephanie Hunsberger be a match for her? I couldn't find a thread for her, and *think* that image is still unidentified?

I'm not really seeing RED, red hair, but Hunsberger supposedly took off for California...

Stephanie Hunsberger – The Charley Project

Daphne, yes, that image/angle Lorraine looks quite different. I wish we had more photos of her.

I don't feel the subject of this thread is alive. I'm trying not to operate from intuition though. Am very interested in the book showing the remaining unidentified photos. I hope it will help bring answers for families.
Her friends kept looking for her. If still alive, do you want to approach them? PS fur girl and Lorraine have the same cheekbone structure. Same angle from eye to cheek.

I don't see a resemblance to GFCG, BUT, the other Alcala photo you shared? Could Stephanie Hunsberger be a match for her? I couldn't find a thread for her, and *think* that image is still unidentified?

I'm not really seeing RED, red hair, but Hunsberger supposedly took off for California...

Stephanie Hunsberger – The Charley Project
Stephanie has avery different chin.

Her friends kept looking for her. If still alive, do you want to approach them? PS fur girl and Lorraine have the same cheekbone structure. Same angle from eye to cheek.

Do you have any experience with approaching people or submitting possible matches? I'm looking to see if there is a Facebook page, or similar for Lorraine. I just stumbled in here following a link, so I'm not really sure when, how, etc. if you think there might be a match. I'm happy to help though, and if you would like to send it in someplace, please do!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back