Found Deceased UK - Joy Morgan, 20, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, 26 Dec 2018 *arrest*

I am "spitting bricks." What police force tells a family their daughter died over the phone? I hope this gets taken up and investigated as it makes me think there is more amiss. I thought there was such a thing as a family liaison officer and telling people in a sensitive manner. One does wonder if the fact she was not white played a factor. There is still so much cultural bias in this country.
It is not how news of a death is usually handled, but as a body hasn't yet been found, it may have played out a bit differently. I certainly don't think race has anything to do with it. The police themselves are more multicultural these days anyway.

Joy's mum breaks my heart. That poor woman. It's disgusting and inexcusable that she didn't get a door-knock from the police to tell her in person.

(Why is it whenever someone mentions rabbit hole on here I throw myself down it?)

Well obviously I don't know what was said, but it occurred to me that it might have come out in the course of a telephone conversation that the police no longer had much hope of finding Joy alive. Which is different from telling family that she'd been found dead, in which case I am sure they would do that in person.

Well obviously I don't know what was said, but it occurred to me that it might have come out in the course of a telephone conversation that the police no longer had much hope of finding Joy alive. Which is different from telling family that she'd been found dead, in which case I am sure they would do that in person.

They arrested the same guy a second time, and this time charged him with murder. Not abduction, not kidnapping - murder. Either he confessed and will not give up the body, or they have some other strong grounds for that charge. The call from the police came thereafter. Sorry, but on no planet is that acceptable. If the status of the investigation did change, for God's sake tell the family in person!

Last edited:
Joy Morgan: Police appeal for information on car belonging to murder suspect
stream_img.jpg

Police searching for a missing university student are trying to trace information on a car belonging to the man accused of her murder.

Shohfah-El Israel, 40, of Fordwych Road, north-west London is charged with the murder of Joy Morgan, a 21-year old midwifery student at the University of Hertfordshire.

Miss Morgan was last seen in Ilford, east London, on December 26, 2018 and her body has yet to be found.

Detectives investigating her murder have released a photo of a car they said belongs to Israel and issued an appeal for information.

stream_img.jpg

Police want information on this car Credit: Hertfordshire Police
The Honda car, which has been located, has a red body and black roof and bonnet.

Detective inspector Justine Jenkins, from the Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire major crime unit, said:

"We know that Joy used to travel in this vehicle which is highly distinctive and I am particularly interested to hear from anybody who saw this vehicle over the festive period and into the New Year.

"If you recall seeing the vehicle during this period please call us with the circumstances and location."

Miss Morgan, described as slim, around 5ft 5in, with afro hair she regularly covers with a scarf, and glasses, has links to Ilford, Battersea, Cricklewood, Stevenage and Luton.

A online fundraising page set by a woman in the US to support Miss Morgan's family has raised almost 14,000 dollars.

Rhoda Small, who is not related to the family, contacted Miss Morgan's mother Carol to offer help covering legal, burial and other costs.

Miss Morgan's cousin, Sharmain Morgan-Cyrus, 36, from Battersea, London, said: "We weren't aware of how far it would go, we're speechless.

"The motivation was for support and love for the family, she generally felt sympathy for not being able to find Joy.

"It was nice to see people wanted to help," she said, thanking those who had donated.

Mrs Morgan-Cyrus said her family were "praying and hoping" for Joy to be found.

"Aunty Carol has always got hope that Joy will come through the door, like we all do." she added.

"We just want this over and done with, bad or good, we just want peace of mind.

"Every day we wake up, get ready and come down to my aunt's. We're like zombies."

Israel will next appear at St Albans Crown Court for a pre-trial preparation hearing on Friday May 31, with a trial set for Monday July 8.

That's a pretty distinctive vehicle!
If you'd seen that driving around or parked down a country lane then you'd surely have noticed ...

I think he's a gutless 'no comment' coward personally ... hoping they find Joy so she can finally be back where people truly love her.

Oh my. Listening to these IUIC guys ranting on FB live. Not going to give a link. Will privately, but suggest don't bother if you want to keep peaceful. But oh my! I so feel concerned. Everyone who criticises them is evil. A long shouting harangue with no compassion and even presented a fundraiser for Joy's family as evil. Lots of use of the N word, calling people "stupid," "idiots." The main guy just said of some people, "I'm coming for your neck." They are asking where is Joy's body which is fair, I suppose. We all want to know that, but they do not seem to believe Joy is dead, and asking for prayer the sister "comes home." So not sure if they are supporting the arrested guy? "Some of you are losers with no life." was just said. Essentially, it is a harangue of insults against anyone who is suspicious of or criticises them. I am not actually sure if the way they are acting is allowed on FB and the post needs to be reported? Murmuring against them is pretty much presented with a death threat from my viewpoint. Lots of use of the Old Testament and the Apocrypha. As a Minister of the gospel I would be ashamed of anyone I heard in any affiliation I had if they spoke like this even if there was an issue like the one they face. We are called to love, forgiveness and compassion, not to run our mouths off at people because they criticise us. Those "murmuring on snapchat." will get killed. "You are all going to die." I don't believe they mean they themselves are going to kill anyone. It is really creepy. They guy or one of them just said in this creepy voice of those that oppose, "I'm glad that they are listening." Oh my gosh where is the report button as I am going to. (Cannot find it.) They just said, "not going against legal counsel to mess up the case." Now they seem to be justifying the action of the guy arrested by Jesus' answer to Peter. Sorry, but to blame demons entirely, even if you believe in them, is to abdicate responsibility for an action.

Last edited:
It is not how news of a death is usually handled, but as a body hasn't yet been found, it may have played out a bit differently. I certainly don't think race has anything to do with it. The police themselves are more multicultural these days anyway.
How can I put this. Not always. I have a lot to do with the black community. But surely, any news of an arrest or suspicion of murder warrants a family liaison visit and some tact. Phone calls just do not cut it.

Oh my. Listening to these IUIC guys ranting on FB live. Not going to give a link. Will privately, but suggest don't bother if you want to keep peaceful. But oh my! I so feel concerned. Everyone who criticises them is evil. A long shouting harangue with no compassion and even presented a fundraiser for Joy's family as evil. Lots of use of the N word, calling people "stupid," "idiots." The main guy just said of some people, "I'm coming for your neck." They are asking where is Joy's body which is fair, I suppose. We all want to know that, but they do not seem to believe Joy is dead, and asking for prayer the sister "comes home." So not sure if they are supporting the arrested guy? "Some of you are losers with no life." was just said. Essentially, it is a harangue of insults against anyone who is suspicious of or criticises them. I am not actually sure if the way they are acting is allowed on FB and the post needs to be reported? Murmuring against them is pretty much presented with a death threat from my viewpoint. Lots of use of the Old Testament and the Apocrypha. As a Minister of the gospel I would be ashamed of anyone I heard in any affiliation I had if they spoke like this even if there was an issue like the one they face. We are called to love, forgiveness and compassion, not to run our mouths off at people because they criticise us. Those "murmuring on snapchat." will get killed. "You are all going to die." I don't believe they mean they themselves are going to kill anyone. It is really creepy. They guy or one of them just said in this creepy voice of those that oppose, "I'm glad that they are listening." Oh my gosh where is the report button as I am going to. (Cannot find it.) They just said, "not going against legal counsel to mess up the case." Now they seem to be justifying the action of the guy arrested by Jesus' answer to Peter. Sorry, but to blame demons entirely, even if you believe in them, is to abdicate responsibility for an action.

Apparently, it did not go against FB guidelines! Scary in itself/

Reactions: Dre

Oh man, taking one for the team there, Jackalyn. I think creepy is the word I felt when looking into them. Would be interested to know how righteously vociferous they were in public videos this last seven weeks. Did they put this much effort into finding Joy?

Oh man, taking one for the team there, Jackalyn. I think creepy is the word I felt when looking into them. Would be interested to know how righteously vociferous they were in public videos this last seven weeks? Have they done all they could? Did they put this much effort into finding Joy? The signs point to no.
I felt their main concern was to protect themselves. I actually took advice from the Police but the Police wanted to deal with FB themselves. FB say it did not contradict their guidelines. Sad to learn black people can call each other by the N word on FB, and say the stuff they did and that is OK, even if it is said in a hateful way. Not impressed by FB guidelines. I have a theory how all this went down, but too speculative to post. What is needed is Joy's body is found because it makes no sense to have an arrest for murder and a trial date without good cause. They will want the car as that is what they will think someone transported the body in. Where that car was seen has to be of importance. As to your question. I would imagine this kind of harangue is a feature of any "sermon." So they possibly live in a state of righteous indignation. Just comes across as more effort protecting themselves by yelling at others they are doomed for criticising or even questioning them in any shape or form.

Huh? In the middle of a murder investigation for your organisation would it really be sensible to ask the entire organisation to sign a non-disclosure statement? Apparently there is another IUIC case incident where a girl was body slammed by IUIC but her mother is a top lawyer and it sounds like she wants to sue. Youtube seems full of people equally passionate exposing IUIC and just heard one where the suggestion is Joy was about to expose them. Everything from Masonic to satan worship is mentioned somewhere. What is coming across loud and clear is subjugation of women and those lower down the food chain. I am unsure if we can link to youtube, but titles like "more info on our sistah Joy" abound. The trouble is those speaking out against IUIC also sound hysterical in tone. But it is concerning me more. The cult I have direct experience of also had what they called "kingdom secrets." I have got to just stop listening...One point made is they keep records of who attends their meeting. There is no way they could not have known Joy was absent. These cults put huge pressure on anyone who wants out. There is no way this cult will not have tried to contact Joy. Opinion on whether Joy is alive or dead seems to vary a great deal. I just hope if Joy is out there and in hiding (because now this organisation sounds pretty dangerous.) then I do hope Joy is able to let the police know. If that was the case, maybe she is worried her family is in danger or maybe it is all just my wishful thinking she is alive. BUT Joy was in that car. I want to know how high up in the organisation the arrested guy is, I really do. The guy I am listening while writing just said it looked like there was a serious violation in her room. Of course no idea who is speaking truth or exaggeration but that non-disclosure statement makes me so suspicious. Sorry to go on, it is the parallels with the cult I was in that are making me very suspicious. Anyway, if your friend wherever you were went missing wouldn't you make a fuss? I would. You would. Unless you were in a cult where the leaders made you so fearful you did not dare speak out.

@Jackalyn 'violations in her room' ???
That is what this guy said. The trouble is there is so much hysterical stuff around is hard to understand what is fact.

It is a lot of hearsay which may or may not be fiction. It may be people promoting hearsay. It is like this huge rumour mill against a cult where many things are true but mixed in it is a lot of possible exaggeration but it is their fault because they gave room for rumours to go round. If that makes any sense.

As far as I see it. A man has been arrested and charged with murder. Herts police website appeal says "officers investigating the murder."

The man had a car the police want investigation about. The car belongs to a member of a cult who is in jail and to stand trial for murder.

People are saying their sister is dead, but there is no body.

The police have said by implication of arrest they believe her dead. They are confident enough to look for a body.

A cult failed to report Joy missing. A cult failed to support the family. A member of the cult is to stand trial for murder and police are sure enough to set a date for trial.

A cult has asked its members to sign a non-disclosure order. This by implication would mean anyone who knows anything is being told to withold information from the police. (IMO.)

People are raising money for funeral expenses OR expenses the Joy's family occur.

Above that, it is all speculation and rumour until the police confirm it. We cannot take it as truth. Yet it does seem that a picture of this cult is appearing that is worrying.

In the end, I would think all we can do is see the facts, wonder about the rumours and wait for the police to make another statement. They can only say "presumed dead" until a body is found. That leaves room for hope which may be false.

I do not think the police will reveal all until the trial. You have to be pretty sure to rearrest and charge a person who was previously a suspect with murder. One of the things going around is he confessed.

I hope it is ok to post the things people are saying being clear they are rumours.

One thing led to another. The murder led to people speaking out against a cult that says "well where is the body." People incensed by the treatment of the deceased and their family have begun to speak out against the cult. There seems to be a general suspicion of the London branch and their leader. The cult seems to come in with heavy boots on anyone who expresses an opinion. As far as I see it this cult does not think anyone is worthy of salvation but them. They talk disparagingly of Christians. Joy's mum is reported by one newspaper to be Church of England. In the cult's eyes she is not one of them.

Last edited:
I am the guy who has been on top of this case from the beginning and (according to IUIC) "interrupted the investigation" and pulled the police attention back to the Church, as many of you have read, from the very beginning detectives have had a hard time piecing Joy Morgan's life together as someone from the first comments stated "there isn't to go off of"
I've managed to gather enough messages, recordings, proof of texts among other things to really piece the story together but I am hesitant as posting all this information could be considered contempt of court and let this man walk scott free.

What I will say is that apperantly I was wrong about the room being found a wreck, I remember reading it somewhere but I would have to find an article but turns out it was just negligience on her part from not being at her flat enough. Again I don't want to say too much, not sure how things work around here or how private this forum is?

What I will say is that apperantly I was wrong about the room being found a wreck, I remember reading it somewhere but I would have to find an article but turns out it was just negligience on her part from not being at her flat enough. Again I don't want to say too much, not sure how things work around here or how private this forum is?

Realistically, this forum is indexed by Google, so, not private st all. (Not criticizing it.)

Hi and Welcome

I've seen a lot of your posts and videos online and I commend you for speaking up for Joy and asking the questions and demanding the answers. That has taken courage and I know that certain people have tried to discredit you for it. Don't worry ... there are people like me watching the big picture, the whole picture! and it's clear who is right and who's wrong.

This forum isn't at all private but you can private message other members or have private group chats.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back