Malaysia airlines MH370 with 239 people on board, 8 March 2014 #26

American plane hunter Blaine Gibson believes the death of Honorary Consul of Malaysia, Zahid Raza, on August 24, 2017 was “highly suspicious” after he was gunned down before he could transport parts of the missing aeroplane to Kuala Lumpa for analysis. The Boeing 77 carrying 239 passengers vanished during its journey from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing on March 8, 2014. Mr Gibson, who claims to have located up to 32 parts of the missing Boeing jet in the Indian Ocean, says Madagascar Police are withholding the vital evidence.

MH370: Death of senior official linked to missing parts of doomed Malaysia aircraft

The satellite communications system on board the doomed Malaysia Airlines flight 370 was switched back on 40 minutes after "it went dark," a researcher has claimed.

The plane disappeared without a trace on March 8, 2014 en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing with 239 people on board.

Jeff Wise, an author and researcher, has investigated one the greatest aviationmysteries of all time since the plane vanished.

The expert said today: "Looking at the fine print of the Inmarsat data log, we saw that in fact the system had been turned off and then back on again.

"At 18:03, 42 minutes after the plane disappeared from air traffic control, radar the satellite tried to put through a text message. MH370’s satcom hadn’t responded.

"Then 22 minutes later at 18:25 MH370 initiated a log-on with Inmarsat. It was coming back online."

Mystery as MH370 Satcom turned back on again - 40 minutes after it 'went dark'

Jeff Wise has no credibility with me. He’s a joke.

Either there was a catastrophic event that led to decompression and one of the hypoxia-impaired pilots tried to plug in any heading they could remember, or one of the pilots did it on purpose (murder-suicide). Either way the plane went down somewhere in the southeastern Indian Ocean. I tend to think it was an accident.

Occam's. The simplest explanation is MH370 was a horrific accident due to engine malfunction.

I don't think there is any conspiracy behind the crash although many theorists continue spinning their wheels and saying the plane landed in Diego Garcia etc etc etc. Its clickbait horse-crap and an opportunity for some unscrupulous individuals to make money from books, articles, interviews.

Some of the same MH370 "conspiracy theorists" continue to say Sandy Hook was also a hoax, which is sickening.

Terrible air accidents happen, even today, with black boxes and other systems in place.

IMO, MH370 is not like TWA 800, which has (TWA800) evidence to conclude it was likely downed by a naval missile test that went horribly awry.

IMHO, MH370 was an accident and the vast ocean swallowed up most of the wreckage.

moo

I found the book quite interesting. I don't necessarily buy the theory quite yet, motivation/risk for the Russians is hard to accept for me, but the theory has a much evidence going for it as any other I've heard. The plane took very deliberate turns off its flight path and most experts agree this was a deliberate act. The Malaysian government would love to be able to say there was an accident and put the heat on Boeing, for example. They've face quite a bit of political pressure from China over this, and yet they don't maintain the theory of an accident.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ered-mh370-off-course/?utm_term=.a5bec3abfca4

There is a devise called the satellite data unit (sdu), which is designed to communicate the Immarsat satellite. The sdu communicated with the satellite for 7-8 hours after voice contact was lost. The satellite pings occur along a known arc which with the satellite at its center. The pings place the plane and different points within the arc, with northerly or southerly mirror-image flight paths possible. This means the plane was flying for those hours, so any engine failure would have been at end of that 7-8 flight time, and wreckage would be somewhere on, or very near the arc area. Wise predicted very early in (possibly before?) the search of the southern arc that they would not find the wreckage, and after multiple, thorough searches, they havn't found it.

Wasn't a flight path mirroring the diversion of MH370 discovered on the pilot's flight simulator at home?

I would be absolutely stunned if it turns out to be anything but the rogue pilot theory.
Yes there was, but apparently there were hundreds of different flights found on his simulator, and only was one rep with the southern route. I would think he'd do some iterations of this if he was going out big with it. This is according to Wise, but I'll see if there is any confirmation I can find.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress
Back