GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen some chatter about the possible application of "Rule 35" but not having any law background, I don't know if it would even apply to the type of conviction he received. It was a state conviction (?)
  1. Federal Rules of Criminal ProcedureTITLE VII. POST-CONVICTION PROCEDURES › Rule 35. Correcting or Reducing a Sentence
Rule 35. Correcting or Reducing a Sentence

(b) Reducing a Sentence for Substantial Assistance
(1) In General. Upon the government's motion made within one year of sentencing, the court may reduce a sentence if the defendant, after sentencing, provided substantial assistance in investigating or prosecuting another person.

The DA would be flying there himself if he even had any interest in such a thing. If we were even considering the state equivalent of this law. Rourke wouldn’t bite.

He murdered 3 people and an unborn baby

He is not getting out of prison ever. No matter if he gives up the Pope

If there was really a prosecution of NK brewing, it would not be in the media.
I'm 99% in agreement but I do have a teeny weeny suspicion that they might have announced it purposely after setting up surveillance to watch what she does and see who she calls.

I'll admit that I have watched some of those videos and the ones I saw didn't have ads. The only way a YT video can make money is if there are ads attached to it. YT has pretty strict policies about what videos can have ads. If something is considered controversial or talks about subjects that are red listed in the TOS, they're not suitable for ads. A video can have 1 million views but without some kind of upsale, it's not making anything. So at least there's that. If you DO watch a video about SW or anything else and you think it's inappropriate then report it to YT. They may not remove it, but they may remove the advertisements and then at least the channel isn't making any money.

I saw it mentioned somewhere that channel was monetized, but I block ads so I would never know.

I saw it mentioned somewhere that channel was monetized, but I block ads so I would never know.

I'm sure that some of them are, but if enough people report then they won't be for long. I have a YT channel and some of mine have been blocked from monetization just for saying the words "death" and "dead."

OK, another question. "IF" the Rzuceks have been advised as to what CW has allegedly elaborated upon, then what would be the justification for not also advising the other "victims", Cindy and Ronny Watts. No, I don't know if either of the factions has been taken into confidence by CBI, FBI, & Frederick PD, but that seems to be the gist of it according to normally reliable insiders, the Rzuceks receiving the update, the Watts, no. (Evidence being Ronny's apparent cluelessness about latest developments as late as past Thursday). IMO

Yes I know it's not known for sure (to us) if any family members have been given the information as to what he has said.

NK phone ping near
The DA decided the terms of CW's plea deal and he had already admitted he killed SW and disposed of all three bodies. That was on the arrest affidavit.

It's difficult to understand how someone who is innocent would enter a guilty plea but it does happen. It happened in the Ryan Ferguson case and he had multiple appeals denied and spent a decade in prison. It was a witness who was coerced in Ryan's case but his appeal was granted because the Prosecution also withheld evidence from the defense.

If CW wants to get the truth off his chest as an answer to their parents' questions of "why?" he could have written them letters and saved taxpayers the cost of dispatching three agencies.

JMO

Dispatching three agencies to the Dodge Correctional Institution, interviewing watts in providing investigators with additional information is significance.
Shannon's family has the right to know what happened after Shannon arrived home in the early morning hours
of August 13, 2018.

Ronnie Watts tells ABC News Feb 28,2019
"It's over and done with," Ronnie Watts said of the case. "I am confused why they [the investigators] went out there in the first place."

Colorado Bureau of Investigation, Fredrick Police Dept., and the FBI, budgets yearly, funds are set aside in the event travel
is necessary to interviews prisoners
I don't understand why this is brought up, since all three agencies have budgets for necessary travel.

Last edited:
He murdered 3 people and an unborn baby

He is not getting out of prison ever. No matter if he gives up the Pope

If there was really a prosecution of NK brewing, it would not be in the media.
I always love reading your posts and it pains me to disagree but I have to very respectfully disagree. My gut when we were waiting for his hearing where he pled guilty was that he was going to plead guilty. Many, including attorneys said there was no way that was going to happen but it did happen. My gut now says that this is something bigger than him just giving details of what happened. I think LE is very smart and they proved that in this case. It's my opinion that an investigation into others that could be involved would have been happening already and behind the scenes. If NK really has been in witness protection, and I have no idea if she is, then LE has her right where they know she is. I may be wrong but this is my gut feeling.

No matter what, my heart and all of our hearts have been broken alongside Shanann's families, and it is my sincerest hope that they can find some measure of peace and healing!

NK phone ping near

Dispatching three agencies to the Dodge Correctional Institution, interviewing watts in providing investigators with additional information is significance.
Shannon's family has the right to know what happened after Shannon arrived home in the early morning hours
of August 13, 2018.

"It's over and done with," Ronnie Watts said of the case. "I am confused why they [the investigators] went out there in the first place."

Colorado Bureau of Investigation, Fredrick Police Dept., and the FBI, budgets yearly, funds are set aside in the event travel
I don't understand why this is brought up, since all three agencies have budgets for necessary travel.

Damn that’s freakin’rude!
It will NEVER be ‘done with’ for Rzuceks EVER. It’s fresh for them and it will remain an open wound for the ones who dearly loved 4 innocent people.
How can their love be simply swept under the carpet and forgotten for YOU to move on with YOUR lives.
Selfish is an understatement and I see where CW’s narcissism stems.
Urghhhh.

NK phone ping near

of August 13, 2018.

Ronnie is confused? Why does that not surprise me? Just because the case is over doesn't mean investigators no longer have any interest in helping the family understand what occurred.
He probably doesn't understand how much investigators, who cared deeply about this case, would want to give the public, especially the family, the answers to all the questions that have been going through their minds since the beginning. They have every right to know.
Also, as many have mentioned, it's important to have as much understanding as possible for research in family annihilators. Their interviews may be documented and used for further studies. Imo

I don't understand why we are still entertaining the idea of CW being innocent or coerced. There is absolutely NOTHING to back this idea up. Nothing.

I totally agree. CW is neither innocent or coerced. The only reason in my opinion for the interview is
is to speak the truth about that night.

His twisted mind believes in telling the truth, about the horrific manner he murdered and disposed of Shannon, Belle, Cece and sweet Niko, the world will no longer see him as a complete monster.

This reminds me after he confessed, the investigators offered him pizza, and his concern over looking bad eating pizza,
then having the appetite to eat three slices.

Appearance's is everything in Chris's mind.

My last rant.

How in the hell can you say "It's over and done with," when it’s only been 6 months. Jeeze!
To tell parents of grandchildren who are in severe grief that?!

Ahhh FFS that’s the Mac daddy of narcissism right there.
Horrible horrible people who both should hang your heads in shame.

Rant over.

I don't understand why we are still entertaining the idea of CW being innocent or coerced. There is absolutely NOTHING to back this idea up. Nothing.

He was not coerced because he was alone with his father in the interview room when he opened up.

The cops were not present but I guarantee they were watching and listening.

Wow suddenly this thread had 30 new pages. I just want to point out a few things from a prosecutors point of view.

CW was not coerced into his plea. He even said as much as part of his plea. He was not coerced. Everyone repeat: he was NOT coerced.

If he even felt he was coerced, that’s something he and his lawyer (whoever that is now) would be addressing through a motion. They would not send the alleged coercers to interview the person claiming he was coerced by them. That is illogical.

He was not coerced.

CW is not negotiating anything. He isn’t getting parole at any point, he isn’t getting out ever, he isn’t going to get pizza delivered to his cell in exchange for the truth.

NK is not going to be prosecuted. This remains a fantasy for many, and I understand the disdain for her. She is a terrible person. But she was not involved in the murders. Period.

If NK was getting prosecuted, the DAs office would NOT be releasing information on 3/7. Prosecutions and the investigations that go into them are kept under wraps for the integrity of the case. Basic stuff we all know.

If CWs parents genuinely believed their son was innocent, they would be yelling and screaming from the rooftops, mortgaging their home to pay for his defense. They are fully aware; delusional, but aware. They know what he did. That’s why they want it to be “done and over”. This is pretty obvious from Ronnie’s statement.

I’m sure some of this has been addressed by others in previous pages, but I just wanted to clarify. My personal opinion is that he’s had a come to Jesus moment, not unlike others brutal killers have had in prison. No way these guys took the time to go to Wisconsin for no reason. Shananns family possibly getting some answers IS reason and is good enough. I would have gone.

riolive77 Thank you for providing a prosecutor's point of view. Something in this thread we go around in circles.

Wow suddenly this thread had 30 new pages. I just want to point out a few things from a prosecutors point of view.

CW was not coerced into his plea. He even said as much as part of his plea. He was not coerced. Everyone repeat: he was NOT coerced.

If he even felt he was coerced, that’s something he and his lawyer (whoever that is now) would be addressing through a motion. They would not send the alleged coercers to interview the person claiming he was coerced by them. That is illogical.

He was not coerced.

CW is not negotiating anything. He isn’t getting parole at any point, he isn’t getting out ever, he isn’t going to get pizza delivered to his cell in exchange for the truth.

NK is not going to be prosecuted. This remains a fantasy for many, and I understand the disdain for her. She is a terrible person. But she was not involved in the murders. Period.

If NK was getting prosecuted, the DAs office would NOT be releasing information on 3/7. Prosecutions and the investigations that go into them are kept under wraps for the integrity of the case. Basic stuff we all know.

If CWs parents genuinely believed their son was innocent, they would be yelling and screaming from the rooftops, mortgaging their home to pay for his defense. They are fully aware; delusional, but aware. They know what he did. That’s why they want it to be “done and over”. This is pretty obvious from Ronnie’s statement.

I’m sure some of this has been addressed by others in previous pages, but I just wanted to clarify. My personal opinion is that he’s had a come to Jesus moment, not unlike others brutal killers have had in prison. No way these guys took the time to go to Wisconsin for no reason. Shananns family possibly getting some answers IS reason and is good enough. I would have gone.
Rio thanks so much.

I have been following another case and I have a question. Where can I find and read Ronnie’s statement you just referred to?

Rio thanks so much.

I have been following another case and I have a question. Where can I find and read Ronnie’s statement you just referred to?
Chris Watts, man who killed pregnant wife and daughters, provides new details on murders to investigators: Officials
Chris Watts' father, Ronnie Watts, said his son did not tell him the details about the conversation, but Ronnie Watts told ABC News Thursday, "In my heart I know he didn't kill those girls."

Ronnie Watts said his son calls him every night and "knows the Bible inside and out."

Chris Watts, man who killed pregnant wife and daughters, provides new details on murders to investigators: Officials
Chris Watts' father, Ronnie Watts, said his son did not tell him the details about the conversation, but Ronnie Watts told ABC News Thursday, "In my heart I know he didn't kill those girls."

Ronnie Watts said his son calls him every night and "knows the Bible inside and out."

Oh no...REALLY?! This guy is sick. I don’t even need to read more. I was wondering what he had to say, maybe that he was willing to concede what kind of monster his son is. Still standing up for his baby boy. I wish this family would go away. Sure reminds me of Casey Anthony’s family.

PommyMommy, you are the best. Thank you.

Damn that’s freakin’rude!
It will NEVER be ‘done with’ for Rzuceks EVER. It’s fresh for them and it will remain an open wound for the ones who dearly loved 4 innocent people.
How can their love be simply swept under the carpet and forgotten for YOU to move on with YOUR lives.
Selfish is an understatement and I see where CW’s narcissism stems.
Urghhhh.

It's disgusting what Ronnie Watts said. He's talking about his murdered daughter-in-law and grandchildren.
What wrong with that man, making that type of statement.
What is Ronnie worried about making CW look bad, he will always be the monster in everyone's mind.
Shannon's family has to live the rest of their lives with the loss of never spending holidays together,
watching the grandkids grow up and getting married.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member