GUILTY TX - Andreen McDonald, 29, found deceased, Bexar County, 1 Mar 2019 *husband arrested*

My San Antonio from the Express-News

On Sunday, a BCSO spokesman said search efforts for Andreen McDonald are underway and that her husband, US Air Force Major Andre McDonald, has not officially been named a suspect.

Husband of missing San Antonio woman detained for mental evaluation after bizarre gun purchase

[...]

Law enforcement followed Andre McDonald to a gun store where an undercover deputy observed him buying a handgun and ammunition.

Salazar said it was when Andre McDonald hurriedly left the store, leaving behind the gun and his identification, taking only the ammunition with him that deputies decided to detain him.

"We did speak to him regarding his mental health," Salazar said. "I couldn't go into too much what was discussed there due to privacy issues, but that second detention was for mental health purposes."

The Air Force Office of Special Investigations then took custody of Andre McDonald, according to Salazar. A BCSO spokesman said Sunday that Andre McDonald was receiving a mental evaluation and further treatment.

[...]

BCSO: Missing woman is believed dead, investigation has become body recovery

She’s presumed dead, he’s been arrested and is the only suspect. They’re asking for anyone who might have seen any of their four vehicles out and about to come forward. I guess now we just pray they find her body so she can be properly laid to rest, pray for her daughter and family, and wait to hear what on earth possessed this man to murder his wife. What a tragedy.

SAN ANTONIO — The husband of a missing San Antonio woman was arrested Sunday evening and arrested with tampering with evidence in connection to the case.

Andreen Nicole McDonald, 29, did not make it to work Friday and was not seen at her home near Canyon Golf and Wilderness Oak in far North Bexar County. Authorities believe McDonald is dead and are working to find her body.

Andre McDonald was arrested and charged with tampering with evidence in relation to his wife's disappearance. Sheriff Javier Salazar said Andre was seen buying a gun and ammunition Saturday afternoon, but he left the store in a hurry and left the gun and his identification behind.

Officials found an ax, shovel, heavy duty trash bags, two five-gallon jugs of gas believed to be tools used for disposing a body inside the home. Andre is accused of destroying the receipts for the purchased those items, Salazar said.

The sheriff claimed Andre refused to help find his wife and seemed to not care about her disappearance when they questioned him.

“We are extremely happy to have him in custody and put him behind bars where he belongs," Salazar said.

Husband of missing woman purchased ax, shovel, large trash bags and gas, destroyed receipt

Melissa Vega

***Update, husband of missing woman arrested***

The Bexar County Sheriff's Office is still looking for 29 year old Andreen McDonald, however investigators believe she may be deceased. Her body has not been located, and Sheriff Salazar is leading search teams in creek beds and ravines to find her. Earlier this afternoon BCSO arrested Andreen’s husband, 40 year old Andre McDonald, in connection with her disappearance. Andre, who is a Major in the Air Force is charged with tampering with evidence, according to authorities. Investigators say they found an ax, shovel, heavy duty trash bags, and two five-gallon jugs of gas inside the home. Authorities believe Andre McDonald purchased the items with the intent of disposing a body and destroyed the receipts for those purchased items.

upload_2019-3-4_2-51-32.jpegupload_2019-3-4_2-51-42.jpeg

David Caltabiano

BREAKING: Missing woman, Andreen McDonald believed to be dead. Her husband, Andre has been charged with tampering with evidence in relation to her death. Investigators say he destroyed a receipt of items he bought: an axe, shovel and "burn kit". BCSO says these items were intended to dispose of a body.

Melissa Vega

***Update, husband of missing woman arrested***

The Bexar County Sheriff's Office is still looking for 29 year old Andreen McDonald, however investigators believe she may be deceased. Her body has not been located, and Sheriff Salazar is leading search teams in creek beds and ravines to find her. Earlier this afternoon BCSO arrested Andreen’s husband, 40 year old Andre McDonald, in connection with her disappearance. Andre, who is a Major in the Air Force is charged with tampering with evidence, according to authorities. Investigators say they found an ax, shovel, heavy duty trash bags, and two five-gallon jugs of gas inside the home. Authorities believe Andre McDonald purchased the items with the intent of disposing a body and destroyed the receipts for those purchased items.

View attachment 171986View attachment 171987

He is smiling..
Up to a few days a ago their sm posts looked happy and normal....i kno i kno.

I thought his were kind of strange though... he has normal kid and family type pics then stuff that would probably be considered very inappropriate for a high level ranking military guy.... IMO
Obviously this guy had a weak, dark side that he had to try to hide
in his everyday life.
Another case of a older man (40) having a much younger wife (29)
and young sweet personable wife becomes a super star career wise.
She probably outearned him 3X over. That's gotta sting for macho
domineering man like him.
Another case here with similarities to Chris Watts and Patrick
Frazee. Was this wife ready to leave him? She certainly didn't
need him. So sad for her. She had worked so hard to accomplish
so much in her short life.
He's a and I hope he gets what's coming to him.

Just learned of this case. Read the threads thus far. She appears to be a very accomplished, intelligent, beautiful woman. And him? Well I guess it remains to be seen but it looks like here we have another one, a that cannot handle that...

I realize that is just supposition on my part based on what I have seen so far.

Another child too likely left without either parent due to the actions of one.

Heartbreaking.

Such a sad case. I sense an insanity plea in the near future.

Yep, that's the same thing I thought. His behavior is so "unusual" it prompted LE to hold him as a suicide risk. I'm not buying it! I think he had this planned out and intended to go for temporary insanity. WTH... he gets rid of his wife and gets a medical discharge, with pay, from the military. jmho

Friends of missing mom believe she was abused by husband

UPDATE: The search intensified on Monday for a woman who went missing last week and is believed to be dead, according to the Bexar County Sheriff's Office.

Sheriff Javier Salazar said volunteers began combing an area near Canyon Golf Road and Overlook Parkway for missing mother Andreen McDonald. The agency's drone, a police helicopter and a mounted patrol unit were also assisting with the search.

Salazar added that deputies are also checking cell phone records and other information in the search.

[...]

A woman who disappeared last week and is believed to be dead reportedly told her friend that if she ever went missing, it would be because her husband killed her, according to court documents.

The court papers outline the case against Andre Sean McDonald, 40, the husband of Andreen McDonald, 29.

[...]

"Last month, she had something like a scratch on her face and she said, 'It's Andre.' Doing that to scratch her face," said manager Judee Lorenzana.

Bexar County Sheriff Javier Salazar also said they believe the McDonalds' 6-year-old daughter may have witnessed whatever happened to her mother.

[...]

I'll bet he was impossible to have to live with. Such a beautiful woman. RIP Andreen.

Air Force major husband of missing Texas woman purchased ax, shovel, trash bags and gas: police

On Sunday, Salazar told reporters that Andre McDonald seemed of “pretty sound mind” and that it appeared like he was treating the investigation like a game. He was charged with tampering with evidence.

"He's a highly intelligent person, and I think he knows exactly what he's doing," Salazar said, according to KSAT. "I think that quite frankly, he probably thinks he's smarter than anybody in law enforcement, but he's behind bars right now."

Just read from the beginning of the thread and I'm actually shaking right now. Such a beautiful, selfless young woman is dead and the husband is "treating it like a game". To think that the young daughter may have witnessed whatever happened to her mother is making me feel sick to my stomach. That child is going to grow up with neither parent and be traumatised by whatever happened to her mum for the rest of her life. To say the husband is a doesn't even begin to cover it. The things I am feeling towards him right now can't be said out loud. I can only hope they find her body and lay her to rest, and the husband gets what he deserves. Rest in peace Andreen.

Dumb enough to leave a ton of evidence behind but smart enough to ask for an attorney when questioned. If I read it correctly, he's in custody of the military police. If tried in a military court, I highly doubt he'll meet the insanity criteria and get a medical discharge and continued pay as stated in a post above. I don't really think that's how it works. I just hope there is someone to care for their young daughter with autism.

Missing woman described as fitness fanatic, motivator

When Andreen McDonald didn't show up for her 5:15 a.m. fitness class Friday at Iron Tribe Fitness and didn't let anyone know about it, her coach, Pete Gamboa, knew something was wrong.

"She had a very religious routine to her fitness, to her businesses, things like that," Gamboa said. "Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, I can count on her being here at 5:15 in the morning."

[...]

Gamboa said McDonald was a hard worker in the gym and motivated others to do the same.

"She's one of those people who's able to inspire greatness in others," Gamboa said.

Even though McDonald wasn't at the gym for her workout Monday morning, Gamboa and the missing woman's workout partners made sure that McDonald was there in spirit.

"Today, it was hard for our 5:15 class. We built a bar for her; we put it in her spot," Gamboa said.

Without McDonald pushing everyone to work harder, Gamboa and others who shared the gym with McDonald are remembering her spirit and trying to stay strong.

"She doesn't just do what's asked of her, because that's something that's in her, and that's something that pushed her to get better," Gamboa said.

upload_2019-3-5_0-57-28.jpeg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back