Found Deceased MO - Chrishaun Hilliard, 26, St. Louis, 24 December 2018 *ARREST*

doodles1211

Reaction score
A family is worried and searching for answers after their loved one didn't show up to Christmas Eve dinner. Police said they are looking for information on where 26-year-old Chrishaun Hilliard might be.

Family members said Hilliard is working to become a pastor and is always wearing a suit and carrying a briefcase with a bible inside. They said it isn't like him to disappear...

St. Louis police said Hilliard showed up for work on the afternoon of Christmas Eve at the Taco Bell on North Skinker. Detectives said Hilliard told a manager about an issue he had been having with another employee and left before completing his shift.

Family members said Hilliard sometimes goes by the nickname of "Church Boy" in his north St. Louis County neighborhood.

They said he is known to ride the MetroLink and is often at the Forest Park, Saint Charles Rock Road, and North Hanley stops.

Police said they are working to get surveillance footage of Hilliard leaving the Taco Bell. Police said he left the Taco Bell driving his 4-door Chevy Malibu that is green or blue in color and is from 2003, 2004, or 2005.

Loved ones are inviting the public out to help them canvas the area on Friday at 3 p.m. and Saturday at noon.

St. Louis police search for missing man not seen since Christmas Eve

video at link...

Family members said Hilliard is working to become a pastor and is always wearing a suit and carrying a briefcase with a bible inside. They said it isn't like him to disappear...

Family members said Hilliard sometimes goes by the nickname of "Church Boy" in his north St. Louis County neighborhood.

Loved ones are inviting the public out to help them canvas the area on Friday at 3 p.m. and Saturday at noon.

video at link...

Snipped and bolded by me...

Some family have been using the hashtag #BringChurchBoyHome on Facebook. I have not seen an official page yet, but family is trying to get the word out.

5c2fff3eaf409.image.jpg

The last time she spoke with him, Mitchell said, she and her great-grandson talked about Christmas dinner.

"We were going to do the dinner like we always do," she said. "Then he said, 'I'll see you in a little bit, I'll be back.'"

St. Louis family searches for man missing since Christmas Eve

A family is worried and searching for answers after their loved one didn't show up to Christmas Eve dinner. Police said they are looking for information on where 26-year-old Chrishaun Hilliard might be.

St. Louis police said Hilliard showed up for work on the afternoon of Christmas Eve at the Taco Bell on North Skinker. Detectives said Hilliard told a manager about an issue he had been having with another employee and left before completing his shift.

They said he is known to ride the MetroLink and is often at the Forest Park, Saint Charles Rock Road, and North Hanley stops.

Police said they are working to get surveillance footage of Hilliard leaving the Taco Bell. Police said he left the Taco Bell driving his 4-door Chevy Malibu that is green or blue in color and is from 2003, 2004, or 2005.

video at link...

Two different vehicles mentioned in the above links. First, a ‘03, ‘04, or ‘05 Chevy Malibu, and second, a ‘98 Chevy Impala.

Two different vehicles mentioned in the above links. First, a ‘03, ‘04, or ‘05 Chevy Malibu, and second, a ‘98 Chevy Impala.
If you go to the "RealSTLNews" facebook page his brother confirms the year, make, model, and color of his vehicle.

Keeping this young man in our prayers. He appeared to be filled with purpose and hard working as well, holding two jobs. I'm hoping it was just too much for him and he took a break, but when young men go missing in the cold of winter it often doesn't end well.

from the link in @JimmyPerez's post above^

Three people kidnapped a St. Louis man at gunpoint on Christmas Eve, then took him to an abandoned home where one shot and killed him, court documents say.

The body was discovered weeks later after the house caught fire, and it was weeks more before he was identified.

This may still slip off the radar here. I'm hoping we can keep Chrishaun's thread current. Very tragic and no one deserves this. no one.

why did they stop at grocery stores? to use his atm? and the alias name makes it sounds as if they were possibly brothers.

I did NOT expect to find this when sleuthing for a motive. But he was arrested for first-degree rape four years ago (you have to scroll down to see the mug shots, but it's him). Could this have been a revenge kill by someone the alledged victim was close to? I could not find any evidence of a conviction nor is he listed in the MO Dept of Corrections database so charges likely dropped. In any event, he had really turned his life around from that time. What a loss. STL Mugshots | Chrishaun D Hilliard

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back