Found Deceased AL - Amberly Barnett, 11, Mt. Vernon, DeKalb County, 1 Mar 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
The apparent lack of actual tears has struck me for sure, among other things in MOO.
mmmh ...i found that strange to..did you notice the whites of her eyes...no redness from crying..if that was my little girl i would be emotional crushed...but we all deal with death in different ways and it looks as though she has seen more than her share of lost

i did notice in some of AB youtube/instagram post that there was an uneasy fascination with death but could be explained with all the activity she has experienced in her life

there was also some mention of bulling about her looks, behind her back, children can be very cruel
strange, children can also offer up the most wisdom

my father commited suicide when i was her age and i found myself drifting to wards the darker side, i never thought i would live to see 20, and here i am now at 60 go figure and no i am not in that darkplace but have found peace and happiness and if i could go back and change anything i dont know if i could because then i wouldn't be the person i am now

12 hrs = time she was reported missing
15 hrs = time the family started looking?
so that would be around 3pm?
more info:
2011 JB mother murdered
JB home burns down in fire
FB post everyone I know is either pregnant or going to jail or in jail and pregnant this year
FB post Me and my kids needs a place to go asap
AB dog dies
According to a friend , death was “brutal, an act of pure evil.” Her body was found in the woods behind her aunt’s house, her family told Channel 2 Action News.
note: one interview with locals says area is close nit, everyone is family or very good friend
if this was done from outside source it would take alot of time, information, days of watching/stalking
her phone would have info on it of the last call/text/GPS even if deleted, FB/instagram/ect
i am sure the police already have this info and have a POI
AMBER Alerts are used in the most serious cases that meet the AMBER criteria. Overuse of AMBER Alert could result in the public becoming desensitized to Alerts when they are issued.
AMBER Alerts are issued when a child abduction meets the specific AMBER Alert criteria, however, CART can be used for all missing children’s cases. To date, there are 99 Operational Ready teams and 3799 team members trained representing 45 states, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the Bahamas, and Canada
criteria for issuing AMBER Alerts:
  • There is reasonable belief by law enforcement that an abduction has occurred.
  • The law enforcement agency believes that the child is in imminent danger of serious bodily injury or death.
  • There is enough descriptive information about the victim and the abduction for law enforcement to issue an AMBER Alert to assist in the recovery of the child.
  • The abduction is of a child aged 17 years or younger.
  • The child’s name and other critical data elements, including the Child Abduction flag, have been entered into the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) system.
Where is the Channel 2 link? Was it made public?

Each time I check in, there is more suspense to little Amberly’s case.

With the little that is known, she was found in the woods close to her house, her death was brutal, she was found quickly, this points in one direction IMO.

I think this is why LE is being so closed mouth on all details. They don’t want the person to run.

12 hrs = time she was reported missing
15 hrs = time the family started looking?
so that would be around 3pm?
more info:
2011 JB mother murdered
JB home burns down in fire
FB post everyone I know is either pregnant or going to jail or in jail and pregnant this year
FB post Me and my kids needs a place to go asap
AB dog dies
According to a friend , death was “brutal, an act of pure evil.” Her body was found in the woods behind her aunt’s house, her family told Channel 2 Action News.
note: one interview with locals says area is close nit, everyone is family or very good friend
if this was done from outside source it would take alot of time, information, days of watching/stalking
her phone would have info on it of the last call/text/GPS even if deleted, FB/instagram/ect
i am sure the police already have this info and have a POI
AMBER Alerts are used in the most serious cases that meet the AMBER criteria. Overuse of AMBER Alert could result in the public becoming desensitized to Alerts when they are issued.
AMBER Alerts are issued when a child abduction meets the specific AMBER Alert criteria, however, CART can be used for all missing children’s cases. To date, there are 99 Operational Ready teams and 3799 team members trained representing 45 states, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the Bahamas, and Canada
criteria for issuing AMBER Alerts:
  • There is reasonable belief by law enforcement that an abduction has occurred.
  • The law enforcement agency believes that the child is in imminent danger of serious bodily injury or death.
  • There is enough descriptive information about the victim and the abduction for law enforcement to issue an AMBER Alert to assist in the recovery of the child.
  • The abduction is of a child aged 17 years or younger.
  • The child’s name and other critical data elements, including the Child Abduction flag, have been entered into the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) system.

Nice summary. I agree there is a POI. And I think an arrest is imminent.

ETA- with a violent death, the POI will be male (obvious, but want to avoid casting guilt anywhere else).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member