GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, Frank Rzucek said, in his interview with CBI months ago, that it was completely unusual that CW would leave the girls to go "out", ie leave them with a babysitter, when SW was out of town. And then CW probably got a raft of crap from NK when she realized he wouldn't be spending the night. It was out of character for him to charge that dinner for 2, knowing SW would notice.
Yes, and I’m curious to know if your last sentence was addressed during his latest interview with law enforcement.

I think he charged that dinner, because he knew exactly what he was going to do.

He knew SW would realize, but didn’t care.

Was it because he was already planning to kill her? Or because he wanted a fight that would open the door to him bringing up divorce?

I think it’s the former.

Last edited:
My heart goes out to Shanann's family. Would her mother have been so gracious in her decision on the death penalty if she had these facts at the time, if she knew Bella was aware of what was happening, her own father heard her little voice and carried on regardless ?
rsbm

Yes. They are Catholic and (IMO) believe in the sanctity of all life, from birth to natural death. Mrs. Rzucek said in her victim impact statement that she doesn’t believe she has the right to ask for his life despite his horrific actions, God will be the final judge (paraphrase)

I doubt if the Watts family could take a lesson if their non existent "souls" (or whatever passes for one in their misbegotten bodies) depended on it. Vile trash clan!!! So sick of these creatures!
Cindy has (new) sycophants on youtube making the case that the only reason she and hubby gave those horrid interviews bashing SW after her murder was to reach out to CW because he wasn't communicating with them previous to the plea agreement. (honest)

Cindy has (new) sycophants on youtube making the case that the only reason she and hubby gave those horrid interviews bashing SW after her murder was to reach out to CW because he wasn't communicating with them previous to the plea agreement. (honest)
Ha! That’s some fun spin.

Not in a million years, would I believe that to be true.

I have very mixed emotions about them going on the Dr Phil show. Dr P is pure crap. Oprah was at least classy but I guess since she's gone, he's the one. I hope they are getting paid at the very least and that it can offset some of their lost wages or something of that nature.

My gut is telling me CW is going to say he said something very loving to them before they died as if that's somehow going to lessen the brutality. Definitely an "I love you, I'm sorry" of some sort.

I'm really perplexed what is in it for him to confess all this. As I've mentioned in some other posts, he's so scary similar to my ex and my ex is pretending he has found Jesus too. My ex plays the sympathy card with his newly found religious people and he also has his mother in his pocket because she is VERY religious - hyper religious in fact. Add CW's newly found religion to the list of creepy coincidences between these two. :(

One last thought: I lean towards this being premeditated but I wonder if when it was actually going down if CW was horrified by how it actually feels to kill someone for real but felt like once he killed one he had to kill the others ?

rsbm

Yes. They are Catholic and (IMO) believe in the sanctity of all life, from birth to natural death. Mrs. Rzucek said in her victim impact statement that she doesn’t believe she has the right to ask for his life despite his horrific actions, God will be the final judge (paraphrase)

She is a far better person than I, though I already knew this.

Yes, and I’m curious to know if your last sentence was addressed during his interview with law enforcement.

I think he charged that dinner, because he knew exactly what he was going to do.

He knew SW would realize, but didn’t care.

Was it because he was already planning to kill her? Or because he wanted a fight that would open the door to him bringing up divorce?

I think it’s the former.
I don't recall LE asking about how he paid for that dinner. He did say he "went to dinner with her" and not to the game where he had previously said. I've watched those interviews a few times but don't think he mentioned how he paid for that. NK did, though, He paid with a baby blue (or powder blue) credit card. So they might have known by the time he told them.

I keep thinking of the concept of perfect storm.

I have very mixed emotions about them going on the Dr Phil show. Dr P is pure crap. Oprah was at least classy but I guess since she's gone, he's the one. I hope they are getting paid at the very least and that it can offset some of their lost wages or something of that nature.

My gut is telling me CW is going to say he said something very loving to them before they died as if that's somehow going to lessen the brutality. Definitely an "I love you, I'm sorry" of some sort.

I'm really perplexed what is in it for him to confess all this. As I've mentioned in some other posts, he's so scary similar to my ex and my ex is pretending he has found Jesus too. My ex plays the sympathy card with his newly found religious people and he also has his mother in his pocket because she is VERY religious - hyper religious in fact. Add CW's newly found religion to the list of creepy coincidences between these two. :(

One last thought: I lean towards this being premeditated but I wonder if when it was actually going down if CW was horrified by how it actually feels to kill someone for real but felt like once he killed one he had to kill the others ?

I wondered that too. I feel shananns murder was likely premeditated but possibly not the girls. Maybe I just don’t have enough evil in me to believe he planned to kill his baby girls.

I wonder if it's really a death wish on his part. How can he survive in prison with so many guys who have nothing to lose, after these details are shown on TV in the commons room, just outside the cell block of his penitentiary.

I’ve been wondering the same thing this morning. There is only bad news ahead for him in prison once this gets out.

MOO.

I wondered that too. I feel shananns murder was likely premeditated but possibly not the girls. Maybe I just don’t have enough evil in me to believe he planned to kill his baby girls.
He wanted a brand new life. In his mind, he had to kill the girls as well, in order to achieve this.

He couldn’t just kill Shanann, and let the girls live.

If you’re evil enough to smother your children, you’re evil enough to think about it in advance.

It’ll be interesting to see what he has to say about it.

I can't watch the video here at work - can someone summarize?
It's very short, just says basically that he strangled SW, then Bella walked in and said "What are you doing with Mommy", as he was wrapping her in a sheet. He then smothered Cece with her blankie, and we are left dangling to turn in tomorrow to find out what he said to Bella. It's just a tease, but yeah, I posted it anyway. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd