Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I merely stated 'may' Chester...... does not rule it out and 'can' definitely lead to a more hands on crime.. let's not get into the realms of misquoting and how about we keep things friendly here?
Hey this wasn't directed at you, don't be so fragile.

There is a lynch mob on here that have decided PR's guilt and have decided based on virtually no evidence and zero facts or knowledge that Exhibitionist Disorder leads to abduction and murder etc.

Please note I also have not said it's not possible.

I've merely been pointing out that a lot of people on here are capable of adding 2+2 and getting 54 and then stating it as a fact.

If you start at the other end of the scale, you may well find a reasonable proportion of serial killers that started off with a minor paraphilia. My point is that it is not possible to automatically assume that the same thing works the other way.

2% to 4% of the population 'suffer' from some form of Exhibitionist Disorder, if they all automatically escalated to rape and murder as is being widely assumed here, I wouldn't leave the house without a gun.

Saddened coming here tonight and reading thinly veiled guise of victim blaming. Imagine if Libby’s family were to read this. I wrote a few threads back about the India Chipchase murder, intoxication and responsibility. I accept it’s a minefield but whatever state Libby was in, it absolutely was not her fault. I remember my parents lecturing me on drinking and safety at uni and for the most part I did my best to uphold this, but even to this day at thirty two depending on how tired I am, what I’ve eaten, how much I’ve danced on a night out.. one more drink (or even a different kind of drink) can mean I go from feeling fine, in control of my physical being to staggering and dropping my kebab ! So at the age of twenty one I’m sure Libby, can be forgiven for not being completely aware of her intoxication levels ! The only person to blame is the one responsible for Libby’s disappearance.
The only other thing I have to add in light of nothing new surfacing in the quest to help find Libby, is how watching a documentary recently on the golden state killer/EAR/original night stalker - it is apparent how actually an esculation from robbery ( his Visalia ransacker phase ) which contained paraphilic elements even then, progressed to rapes and eventually murder. I am by no means comparing the two, but PR’s sexually charged robberies, voyerism and flashing incidents should by no means be treated as minor in context and I absolutely agree that if it wasn’t poor Libby then it would have been another young girl that was chanced upon, sooner rather than later. Intoxicated OR not.

Hey this wasn't directed at you, don't be so fragile.

There is a lynch mob on here that have decided PR's guilt and have decided based on virtually no evidence and zero facts or knowledge that Exhibitionist Disorder leads to abduction and murder etc.

Please note I also have not said it's not possible.

I've merely been pointing out that a lot of people on here are capable of adding 2+2 and getting 54 and then stating it as a fact.

If you start at the other end of the scale, you may well find a reasonable proportion of serial killers that started off with a minor paraphilia. My point is that it is not possible to automatically assume that the same thing works the other way.

2% to 4% of the population 'suffer' from some form of Exhibitionist Disorder, if they all automatically escalated to rape and murder as is being widely assumed here, I wouldn't leave the house without a gun.
Mine wasn't directed either..just fact, don't you be so fragile

Although of course if PR is involved it could be that a crime escalated up a notch

But it could also easily be he frightened her and she fled and came to harm

Or due to circumstances around silencing death occurred

So many possibilities other than wanting to take a life as a step up from a lesser crime

I can imagine that someone who gets their kicks from flashing, voyeur-ing and stealing other people's underwear and sex toys is not turned on by actual physical contact. It does sound like that kind of person wants to experience sex at a distance rather than get all involved in touching/raping and killing. It wouldn't suprise me if Spiderman turns out to have offered a lift, but is not the reason for Libby's disappearance. Drunk + extreme cold can mean that a person winds up dead, sadly.

But it would have been parked on a double yellow line, I suspect, and therefore not a resident, I'd assume.
This is what I’m thinking. From the pics I’ve seen on maps of that area, there was very little room between the sliver car and the bollards for other vehicles. Hopefully they saw something and have reported it, hence not being asked to be identified.

Me too, saw quite a big one in my back garden a few weeks back, didn’t hear it scream though ...:rolleyes:

We had them at our old house as we backed onto a field and wooded area but not seen one since we moved.

It's much noisier where we are now road wise so think they keep away.

I've heard them cry, scared the life out of me! Shot out of bed to see them running across the road to the field.

Very eerie noise if it wakes you up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member