Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will all have been on the part of the CCTV which we have not seen.

The spider cam was fixed.

It only showed what was directly in front of it so isn't going to show where the other car was parked unless it was directly in front of it.

But it would have been parked on a double yellow line, I suspect, and therefore not a resident, I'd assume.
Yes it's a strange street to park temporarily. To get to that point it's a distance to travel just to go to the takeaways across the road. Could have been a short term visitor of a resident.

I can imagine that someone who gets their kicks from flashing, voyeur-ing and stealing other people's underwear and sex toys is not turned on by actual physical contact. It does sound like that kind of person wants to experience sex at a distance rather than get all involved in touching/raping and killing. It wouldn't suprise me if Spiderman turns out to have offered a lift, but is not the reason for Libby's disappearance. Drunk + extreme cold can mean that a person winds up dead, sadly.
Where do you think she could be now if no person caused her death? The only place I can think of is in the River Hull/Humber estuary or I think her body would have been found fairly quickly if she had died as a result of succumbing to the freezing temperatures that night. Have you any ideas?

BOLD - Who's fault was it? If she got that pissed, she is solely responsible just like all of who have got into such a state - I am no angel either but it was her fault being so drunk, she was responsible for her own alcohol intake, that is unless someone spiked her which isn't appearing to be the case. Too much booze consumed, nobody elses fault apart from the consumer = Libby. Yet that doesnt mean it's her fault she has gone missing.
Yet, you’re intimating that the two (intoxication/abduction) are hand and hand in this case. So they can’t be separated.
If it wasn’t an intoxicated Libby, it could well have been a student simply walking home from late night studying. I hope you never have to experience the pain of a loved one go missing after having one to many on a night out, I’m assuming you’ll take the stance of only having themselves to blame.

Yes it's a strange street to park temporarily. To get to that point it's a distance to travel just to go to the takeaways across the road. Could have been a short term visitor of a resident.
And given Spiderman's car and the other one were facing the way they were when they exited the street, it would require that you either reverse into it or turn around, which can't be easy.

Where do you think she could be now if no person caused her death? The only place I can think of is in the River Hull/Humber estuary or I think her body would have been found fairly quickly if she had died as a result of succumbing to the freezing temperatures that night. Have you any ideas?
I really don't have any ideas, but bodies have been missed in the past, despite rigorous searches, so I'm not discounting that she could yet be found on land.

Yes - it could have been someone dropping something off to a resident (Just Eat, for example) or someone picking someone up I guess.

And given Spiderman's car and the other one were facing the way they were when they exited the street, it would require that you either reverse into it or turn around, which can't be easy.
I doubt it would involve reversing, could be wrong. Yes, a tight area to drive to, turn around as they both had to then face the other way.

I just don't know of any other case where this has happened?? As I say, even where the charges come under category 1, there has been video evidence and the accused has pleaded not guilty but found guilty at trial, I have never known one case where they have been handed a custodial sentence. Although.... I can't actually think of any of those cases where they've been held on remand while awaiting trial. I think that's quite unusual in itself
Could the sentence for burglary be bumped up due to
Psychological harm caused? In sentencing guidelines it mentions 'soiling/vandalizing property ' as an aggravating factor. The culprit has caused distress and fear to a community that could be argued to be vulnerable.

I also think he has escalated from 'flashing' when he crossed the line into housebreaking to interfere and intimidate further.

That fox scream does sound like a person if heard in the night. Having never heard a fox scream if I heard that sound posted here I have to say I would presume it was a person being attacked!

Plus that is filmed up close, the sound is slightly different in real audio. You don't really hear the rasp part, only the shriller scream

Yet, you’re intimating that the two (intoxication/abduction) are hand and hand in this case. So they can’t be separated.
If it wasn’t an intoxicated Libby, it could well have been a student simply walking home from late night studying. I hope you never have to experience the pain of a loved one go missing after having one to many on a night out, I’m assuming you’ll take the stance of only having themselves to blame.

I didn't actually read it in that way. I read it as saying that with less alcohol one would have more capacity to keep oneself safe. Of course bad things still happen to sober people.

I wish they would
Probably been mentioned before in a fox thread but I was thinking maybe the running man in the Oak Road cctv heard a fox scream and that's what unnerved him. I saw someone also said fox screams can be heard from Beresford Avenue so probably from Heathcote too. Living in a built up area I have never seen or heard a fox scream and was quite taken aback listening to the video of one Chester put on here. It would certainly have made me run if I heard that whilst walking down the dark Oak Road path!

No I'm not, I am saying it is Libby's sole fault for being far too drunk. Not that it is also connected with her abduction because she was too drunk. Although it will have an implication to a degree because if she was stone cold sober then........

To clarify, she was hammered and it's clear she was, that fact alone makes her responsible for being drunk, not for her ' abduction '. I don't know many people in my whole long life that have become very drunk yet it has been blamed on someone else. She's 21, not a baby, not a kid or a young teen and is probably accustomed to drinking heavily like a load of students do.

Please read my comment properly before making a statement like you have done that I have bolded.

That's the usual rule when you come to a dead-end street.

Could the sentence for burglary be bumped up due to
Psychological harm caused? In sentencing guidelines it mentions 'soiling/vandalizing property ' as an aggravating factor. The culprit has caused distress and fear to a community that could be argued to be vulnerable.

I also think he has escalated from 'flashing' when he crossed the line into housebreaking to interfere and intimidate further.

Yes. It could. But this is still on the minor end of the scale in the broad spectrum of crime and risk. The fact that he's been held in custody while awaiting court is interesting though. I can't help but think this is more due to the suspicion that he has been involved in something far more serious, rather than based on the current charges. He has been arrested and questioned on suspicion of abduction, which is a whole other risk to public than the current charges

The spider cam was fixed.

It only showed what was directly in front of it so isn't going to show where the other car was parked unless it was directly in front of it.

Yes but presumable (maybe not) the CCTV was running continuously so it will show the vehicle arrive at some point (as it had to go past spidercam to get there). Also if the car was there before the one outside the gates PR??? would have had to parallel park into the space. We have no need to see this but the police will have seen one or both cars arrive (we know they saw PR's car arrive).

To be honest I've thought foxes could be a possibity re the screams. My daughter lived in Beresford a short while ago and said they had been heard on occasion.
So they could have been heard from Heathcote too. Though if fox screams are heard fairly regularly from Heathcote I wonder why the 2 people who reported hearing the screams thought they were human not fox. Unless they were letting their imagination do more active pondering than usual when they heard of LS disappearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998