GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, essentially, they complained the Watts didn't know as soon as SW's knew...so now, they're going to blab on the podcast a beat everyone else to the punch? Always a competition with these people. It's almost as if innocent people (including children) weren't murdered.

THIS!! As of mere hours before their "bombshell" podcast, they were claiming that the new info was being withheld from the Watts' by LE, that they STILL (as of yesterday) did not know what the new interview contained, but suddenly later that night, they allegedly have this exclusive info that CW spoke directly to a family friend (that day?)...seems quite convenient that they came up with some BOMBSHELL info so quickly, in order to grab the views of the people desperately wanting to hear something new after finding out about the 2/18 interview and upcoming Dr. Phil show. They very much are "beat you to the punch" type of folks, and it's disgusting.

They did the exact same thing with the autopsy reports coming out: did an "emergency sesh" with "bombshell info" the night before the actual info was released, and snagged the captive audience...their info was completely wrong, but that doesn't matter to their fans, they were just happy to "hear it first".

If you're any paying attention, it is glaringly obvious what their strategy is, and unfortunately, gullible people fall for it in droves.

I sure don't want to be considered a shill for the podcast.
But I listened to it carefully.
This is what the 2 watts friends say: (paraphrased)
The watts were taken by surprise by the Feb 18 meeting.
Then they were gobsmacked by learning of the Dr Phil show with the R's.
They had no idea what CW had told LE and were basically curled up on the floor learning he says he killed the girls. They have always felt left out, by LE, etc.
So in the last few days "family" talked to him (by phone apparently) in the available 15 minute time slots.
Evidently yesterday he finally told them he killed SW, that Bella walked in after SW was dead. There is no sequence mentioned, but he loaded SW in the truck.
Then drove to Cervi with the girls still being alive. (With blankets /stuffed animals)
It took him some 40 minutes to get there and he couldn't figure out how to keep them alive. He didn't call anyone. He got there and smothered them with their blankies and put them in the tanks.
Not revealed whether buried sw first.
To ferret out these details you just about have to listen to most of the podcast.

I'm just posting this so you guys can see the basis for where this came from.
Obviously I am not an mrs kay fan. But the other 2 gals seemed credible.

I think that's it until new developments. I doubt his story on the podcast matches Mar 7 docs, or Dr Phil. As I mentioned this may be a last attempt to embarrass his family.

This would certainly be in keeping with the youtube "shadows" clip from the neighbor's front camera. You can distinctly see a shadow following Watts out the front door and Watts bending over to apparently pick up whomever made the shadow. I always wondered if that shadow was Bella following Watts outside when he removed Shanann. (just me wondering)

Final words from Bella: "Daddy, please do not do to me what you just did to CeCe." OMG

WHAT??? And this supposedly happened at Cervi? So... Bella's mommy is dead in the truck, and he leaves her sitting there alone, watching as he kills CeCe? Wouldn't she have tried to get away? I could be totally wrong, however I keep coming back to how lazy CW is... why would he bring both girls to Cervi alive? This loser couldn't stand to be alone and having to care for, feed, etc., his children on a regular day, so why would he create such a high risk situation with two crying, hysterical, unpredictable young children? JMO. MOO. IMHO.

Sandy and Frank have a strong marriage and lean on each other a lot.
Dr. Phil wants to honor the family :rolleyes:
MILLIONS of commercials
Preview of next week: Sandy devastated about Bella begging for her life. Frankie Jr glad this will shut up the haters.

I didn't start watching until close til the end, so I'm hoping they will replay it.

My heart is breaking that SW was killed first, I was always in the camp that the girls had been killed then SW. My biggest fear was that SW knew the girls where deceased it never crossed my mind it could have been any darker :( :( But hear we are :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave