GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandy and Frank have a strong marriage and lean on each other a lot.
Dr. Phil wants to honor the family :rolleyes:
MILLIONS of commercials
Preview of next week: Sandy devastated about Bella begging for her life. Frankie Jr glad this will shut up the haters.

I didn't start watching until close til the end, so I'm hoping they will replay it.
NOTHING will shut the haters up. Ever. They are bullies, plain and simple and if the truth slapped them in their faces like a huge wet tuna, they STILL would spin it their way. It's what they DO.

So unbelievably horrific. I am much more surprised now that he didn't have wounds from poor Shannan and Bella fighting back- even though he was so much stronger.
My hunch is that Bella was scared....but also trusted her daddy up until the very end, even after what she witnessed. I picture her very confused rather than fighting back.

My heart sinks at this thought, but it is how I think Bella reacted - scared, confused, trusting.

jmo

ETA: his "remembrances" that he missed...I remember us all commenting on this...what bizarre things like missing telling them to eat their dinner or they won't get their snacks...it all makes sense that this man searched the internet for what it feels like for someone to say I love you.

Don't forget "throwing chicken nuggets at me" which I believe revealed subconsciously his contempt for his kids.

So if he is not telling the truth..he would rather people believe he murdered them this way instead of premeditated?
This taking the girls alive to the site, etc. is horrific and stuff nightmares are made from.

We know he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Some people suggest he's trying to get himself attacked by other inmates. Could be, or could just be trying to cover up for NK and this is the latest story he spewed out so Tammy and Grahm wouldn't think too poorly of him. He might think it looks worse to admit that he planned it beforehand. Worse for him or maybe worse for the mistress... Who knows.

There may be another site with the audio recording, but that's the only one I have handy. What kind of device are you using? Because I'm able to listen (on laptop) to the entire two-hour interview there. It ends with NK talking about CW not knowing what friend's house Shanann would have gone to.

There are a few texts between NK and CW in the first doc dump, but we did not see them all. IIRC, they were screenshots - I don't have the page #'s referenced. :(
Thank you Pommy! Ive also listened to the entire 2 hr interview but again it just seems to end before they appear to be finished. Prior to that she said something like “we’re just getting into the meat of this whole thing” so I was really interested in hearing the whole interview. Oh well. This case just won’t let me go.

Thank you again for everything you do for us here Pommy!

So if he is not telling the truth..he would rather people believe he murdered them this way instead of premeditated?
This taking the girls alive to the site, etc. is horrific and stuff nightmares are made from.

I know. It doesn't make sense that he did- so much more to "go wrong" with his deviant plans. He couldn't be positive that someone wouldn't come by the site, so much chance of the girls causing a scene in the car- attracting someone's attention, etc.

We know he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Some people suggest he's trying to get himself attacked by other inmates. Could be, or could just be trying to cover up for NK and this is the latest story he spewed out so Tammy and Grahm wouldn't think too poorly of him. He might think it looks worse to admit that he planned it beforehand. Worse for him or maybe worse for the mistress... Who knows.
I don't know what to think, but my first thought was he wanted the full truth off his chest, to relieve himself of the heavy burden. If that is true, I honestly think it's a selfish move. He relieves himself (maybe), but causes MORE pain to others in the process.

I really don't understand what he is doing.

jmo

Don't forget "throwing chicken nuggets at me" which I believe revealed subconsciously his contempt for his kids.

Yes, I believe he thought in his twisted mind that he was pointing out that he even missed the annoying things that children would sometimes do. He was likely thinking he was making himself seem more caring than what he was.

Normal people would point out, I miss their beautiful smiles, their hugs, etc etc.

He's just a cold hearted monster plain and simple.

Last edited:
I know. It doesn't make sense that he did- so much more to "go wrong" with his deviant plans. He couldn't be positive that someone wouldn't come by the site, so much chance of the girls causing a scene in the car- attracting someone's attention, etc.
Didn’t he text his coworkers around 6:30am to see where they were at? I wonder if when they said they weren’t close at that time it reinforced he had enough time to kill them.

I believe he’s telling the truth, but not the whole truth.

Like the lawyers said, there’s too much pointing to this being pre-planned, from organizing the work site the night before, to the complete lack of distress or grief in his porch interviews. He showed NO signs of distress, other than a little nervousness (about being caught).

I think the reason he didn’t kill the girls until they got to the Cervi site is because, like someone else said, he needed to build up the courage to do it. So he put it off until the last minute.

For someone who was so concerned about what people though of him, he wouldn’t say it happened this way if it didn’t - it’s absolutely horrifying. Horrifying. He is a monster.

At least his family now knows. Shanann was completely and entirely innocent all this time. Their son murdered Sandy and Frank’s beloved and innocent daughter. They owe the Rzucek’s a public apology for all the hurtful and horrible things they said that compounded their grief and heartbreak - as if it wasn’t bad enough already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10