GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
His fans will still blame SW - they'll say that she drove him to it because of her treatment of him. Same as they've been saying. It's ridiculous.

Those people need to do some serious soul searching. If they think they just wrote harmless words on the internet and it doesn’t really matter, they should spend five minutes with Frankie Rzucek.

If any of them are reading - YOUR words hurt this family. They caused pain to innocent people that you will never understand.

Those people need to do some serious soul searching. If they think they just wrote harmless words on the internet and it doesn’t really matter, they should spend five minutes with Frankie Rzucek.

If any of them are reading - YOUR words hurt this family. They caused pain to innocent people that you will never understand.

They would be ok with that. They hate Frankie as much as they do Shanann.

Does anyone else think this is so bad there will never be a movie made about it?

No. As horrifying as this crime is, movies have been made about other gruesome crimes and murders of children. It doesn't get much more horrifying or gruesome as the Sylvia Likens case (a child was repeatedly beaten, starved, torched, raped, and made to eat feces) and not one but TWO movies were made about it. In addition, a movie was made about the Christian Longo case and that's a very similar crime (father kills the mother by strangling her and then dumping the two children into bodies of water and allowing them to drown).

My mind is a mess right now. Can someone remind me when he was on the phone with NK while he was on the stripped bed? Was SW reported missing by that time?

I can't place it on the timeline - would appreciate a reminder.

tia.

Looking at this video posted awhile back I now can completely see where it does appear that the girls walked to that truck and he picked them up and put them in. You can also see the truck light turning on and off inside.

Ok, just watched a video on youtube called Chris Watts Loading Bodies- Timestamps: 1:20 | 5:25 | 5:55 | 6:48 | 11:22.

Watch the shadows under the car starting around 12:40 into the video. Chris is already at the truck and you can clearly see a shadow under the truck walking towards him. He leans down, picks her up and puts in the truck.

I have been SO SO skeptical of the people that were discussing the shadows. So dismissive. They were usually talking about Dieter or NK and I absolutely did not see that.

But knowing that he said they were alive, I swear I can see it now. It really does look like a tiny other shadow and him bobbing down and back up like you would if you were picking up a small child. But, I wonder if it's just confirmation bias on my part now?

My mind is a mess right now. Can someone remind me when he was on the phone with NK while he was on the stripped bed? Was SW reported missing by that time?

I can't place it on the timeline - would appreciate a reminder.

tia.
PDF pg 479, Discovery pg 543

NICHOL recalled on August 13, 2018 she and CHRIS “facetimed”. During the video call CHRIS was laying on a mattress that did not have sheets on it. CHRIS said he was cleaning his home and trying to keep busy to keep his mind off of things. NICHOL inquired why the bed in the video call did not have sheets on it
and CHRIS told her he had washed the sheets. CHRIS was quiet during this video call and did not say much. NICHOL said CHRIS was fixated on her and was staring at her during the video call.

I’m not sure I believe his story. It’s just too horrible and it doesn’t make a lot of sense. But then, why would he lie at this point? He has nothing to lose or gain, unless, it’s to protect someone.
Didn’t her phone ping in Frederick the morning of the murders?

This case is beyond horrifying. Especially since we had such a glimpse into what appeared to be such a normal young family through Shannan’s videos. This news is heartbreaking today. It was before, but wow, this is beyond evil. With all the talk of CW caring about how he is viewed by others, not sure if this was mentioned before, but could his motive or part of his motive for killing the children be that he couldn’t live with them hating him for knowing what he did to their mother? Either now or in the future? They would surely have found out the circumstances of their mother’s passing and that their father was to blame. Just trying to wrap my head around all of this. It’s truly terrifying.

Looking at this video posted awhile back I now can completely see where it does appear that the girls walked to that truck and he picked them up and put them in. You can also see the truck light turning on and off inside.

I didn’t know what to make of these videos when they were first posted, and now suddenly it seems so clear. I really want to be sick.

I have been SO SO skeptical of the people that were discussing the shadows. So dismissive. They were usually talking about Dieter or NK and I absolutely did not see that.

But knowing that he said they were alive, I swear I can see it now. It really does look like a tiny other shadow and him bobbing down and back up like you would if you were picking up a small child. But, I wonder if it's just confirmation bias on my part now?
Maybe he addressed that in the long interview on the 18th. Exactly how he loaded the truck, and if one of the girls was asleep, and one walked out?

I wonder if CW was able to keep them quiet by telling they had to be quiet "for Mommy." It's possible, also, that one or both fell asleep on the car ride. If Bella was awake, I think she was scared and not talkative. My opinion only, of course.

jmo
Yes it is very possible that CeCe fell back asleep which would explain why she had no defensive wounds. Especially considering how early it was she was probably still tired. Bella, being older and more intuitive likely sensed something was wrong and was awake and aware for the whole ride.
My heart just bleeds for those poor girls. This is too much.

At 4:55 timestamp he takes his "last trip to the garage." Maybe he's putting SW's wedding ring in the Lexus? Remember later, when he gets home he gets something out of the Lexus?

I am having a hard time believing the girls were killed at Chris' worksite (where they were later found). It made more "sense" everything happened at home. Am I missing something? Is it more clearer/understandable by watching Dr Phil? I can't stand him btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member