GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
AD is vindicated. I had watched his video a few times but this one looks clearer. It is twice.

BTW, did anyone else catch, in the Dr Phil interview, where one of the lawyers said CW was interviewed in conjunction with someone else being investigated? He said it and then got cagey about it, saying he couldn't say any more.

I've never been one to have thought you know who had anything to do with the murders but who else could it possibly be that investigators might be looking at?

I'm sorry but this is NOT true. This video has a loop. Like lots of the security camera footage videos. There is only ONE instance of CW bending down to pick up a child, and in the case of this particular cited video, that section is repeated on a loop. There are MANY other loops in the footage that has been posted.
To AD's credit he never fell for a loop in terms of the shadows and he only ever suggested ONE child was picked up. At least in his earlier shadow videos that I saw.

BUT AD got completely fooled by a very obvious loop that shows CW exit the garage, and then shortly thereafter exits the garage again. Because of this loop, AD claimed that it was two people coming out in one of his videos, CW and then NK (or vice versa, I forget). But it was obvious from the flag on Nate's lawn and other aspects of the video that it was the same person coming out twice. And this was AD's big "proof" that NK came out of the garage because the second person had a feminine walk and a ponytail. But that "second person" was just the first person CW on a loop!!!

AD's coverage of this case has been very very sloppy. AD is not vindicated for his photoshopping and his claiming that a tree was Bella in the video!

I'm going to start a new thread. Can someone kindly tell me which posts you want copied over to the new thread?

Thank you! :)
My Letter To Shanann........

I laid awake in bed last night trying to make sense of this horrible tragedy that just cannot and never will make sense. I, like most of us, can not wrap my brain or my heart around the incredible amount of pain this vile person has caused to so many. As I was thinking, I thought of something that hadn't crossed my mind before, that everytime I think of Shanann, Bella, CeCe and Nico and their lives, I think about this horrific time in their lives..... how scared they must have been, the pain that they were in, how they must have felt so betrayed, and I always start to cry. I always feel absolute utter despair. I began to think that if I believe in God and Heaven, which I do, then right now, this very moment, they are in Heaven, at the right hand of Jesus! Perhaps they are dancing and singing and I feel it in my soul that they are filled with incredible joy! I started to think about how I could change this awful loop that keeps playing in my head and replace it with something that affirms and reflects the true lives and personalities of this beautiful momma and her 3 precious babies who have so completely touched the world!

I decided that I wanted to be reminded daily of 1 thing that really exemplifies who Shanann, Bella, CeCe and baby Nico are in this world so that I can become more like them. I believe with my whole heart that the only way we can truly keep their lights shining is to carry on the valuable and life changing lessons they taught us with their lives!

Beautiful Shanann..... you are the true definition of PASSION! Everything you did in this world you did with passion. You loved, cared for, took care of, taught and interacted with your children with passion. You made friendships with passion, you helped everyone you met with passion, you loved your family and friends with passion. You tried new things, took risks and moved across the country to start a new chapter with complete and and unparalleled passion! You, Shanann, are the true definition of PASSION and I can only pray that I can be as passionate about life as the example you left. You have taught me that life is for the living and that it is a precious, precious gift that is to be shared with all those we are lucky enough to share space with in this world! Oh how you shined on this earth beautiful girl! You did exactly what you were called to do and this world is a better place because you were in it! Thanks for a life well lived just doesn't seem near enough for the greatness and passion that you left for us to find!

Sweet, Sweet Bella....... what a GENTLE soul you are! To see you in pictures makes it so easy to see that God made your heart so very special! You loved your momma and your baby sister with a pure and gentle heart. You loved your Grandma Rzucek and Grandpa Rzucek and your Uncle Frankie with that same sweet gentle heart. You loved and lived without expecting anything in return. You were gracious and kind far beyond your years, sweet girl! Those of us who have come to know and love you can feel your pure and gentle love and the eternal mark you have left on the world and I, for one, am better for it. I see your sweet smile when I close my eyes and it warms my heart, I can't help but smile when I think of sharing that same smile with others. Thank you sweet Bella.

Oh precious CeCe, what an adventurous girl you are! When I think about you I smile so big at how everything was a grand and happy and fun adventure for you! You truly enjoyed your big sister and you made her life so much fun! You brought so much adventure and life to your momma and Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle and no mountain was too high for you to climb! When you fell you got right back up and tried it again I will always remember how much fun you brought to this world and how much you enjoyed everything you did! Your little laugh will forever live on in my heart and it reminds me to find the adventure in everything I do and to never, ever forget to laugh! Thank you sweet girl, you are truly one of a kind.

Precious baby Nico, for just a moment I struggled because we didn't get to meet you in this world. It took only seconds before I realized that what i'll always remember about you is JOY! Do you know how much joy you brought to your loving momma when she learned she was carrying you? I can feel it in my heart and I will always remember that you, baby boy, are absolute, unequivocal JOY! Your big sisters were overjoyed when they learned that you were coming! Friends and family were so excited about you and I smile when I think of you chasing your sisters around in Heaven like little boys do! Because of you, I will remember to be joyful for everything God has given me and to let my joy reflect in the way I live every day! Thank you precious boy.

I don't want to remember the four of you in your last moments anymore. You are all so much more than that in my heart! When I think of you, as I do often, I will remember your unending passion and your sweet gentleness, your never ending love of adventure and the sheer joy you brought into this world! I will choose to live out those very same things in my life so that your lives will never be in vain! I will try my best to Shine Like Shanann and Bella and CeCe and Nico because I truly believe that that's why we're here! Thank you for sharing your lives with us. You never knew you would but you did. You wanted to leave your mark on this world and you did that in spades!

As for the things that, I and everyone just can't understand..... maybe I don't need to understand. Maybe it's not for us to understand because we simply weren't made to. God gave us each life and what we choose to do with it is up to us. Shanann, you and your babies used yours for good in spite of the evil that was brought into your lives. That didn't define you and I won't let it define the way i choose to remember you. It will never make sense how and why some choose to use their lives for evil, especially with gifts as special.as so of you, but even here goodness wins because there was you! You did it beautiful Shanann, you did it! Hundreds of thousands of people are forever changed so profoundly by you and your sweet babies! You will live on in our hearts forever and I want to always honor your memory.

The days that lie ahead will surely be difficult and unbearable. Let us never forget that evil is vigilant, it doesn't give up. But neither do good and love!! The more we share it, the greater its impact. What we set our focus on, grows. I want to focus on the examples that you and your lives left for us!
MAR 5, 2019
VIDEO - Dr. Phil McGraw – A Preview of a Special 2 Part Dr. Phil Exclusive: Chris Watts’ Full Confession; His Daughter’s Final Words

Dr. Phil McGraw – A Preview of a Special 2 Part Dr. Phil Exclusive: Chris Watts’ Full Confession; His Daughter’s Final Words

Dr. Phil previews graphic details (warning) of his intense 2 part episode on the Watts family homicide.
MAR 5, 2019
Killer Dad Chris Watts ‘found God’ before confessing new, horrific details of family murder
Convicted family murderer Chris Watts is believed to have some type of religious awakening that prompted him to share new details about the brutal murders of his pregnant wife and two daughters with investigators in a late-February interview at the Wisconsin prison where Watts is serving multiple life sentences.

[...]

According to the lawyers’ account, Watts revised his story in last month’s prison interview with investigators from multiple agencies, and shared a shocking new claim: That his daughters Bella, 4, and Celeste, 3, were still alive when he drove them, with their mother’s body in his pickup truck, to an oil field where he buried Shanann, smothered both girls, and stuffed each of his daughter’s bodies in an oil tank.

[...]

Watts reportedly told investigators that Bella had walked in on him as he was wrapping Shanann’s body in a sheet, and that he told Bella her mother was sick and needed to be taken to the hospital. Following the 45-minute drive to the oil field, Watts reportedly admitted that Bella witnessed him smother her younger sister and pleaded with him not to do the same to her.

Asked why Watts would suddenly decide to share this new information with investigators, given that his case is closed and the sentence has been delivered, one of the lawyers said that he believed Watts had discovered religion since he arrived in prison.

“He is claiming that he is remorseful, and he has found God,” Thomas Grant of the Grant & Hoffman Law Firm told Dr. Phil.

But he did say they were looking at another person, right?
I'd have to listen to it again to be certain, but I don't remember that. What I recall: Dr. Phil asks if the mistress has been questioned further. Lawyer says his understanding is that she hasn't, but they're not that close with the investigation.
MOO

Chris Watts Told Daughter 'Mommy's Sick' After She Saw Him Disposing of Wife's Dead Body
[...]

A pre-recorded interview with attorney Steven Lambert will appear on Tuesday’s episode of Dr. Phil. In a clip of the interview obtained by PEOPLE, he alleges that 4-year-old Bella walked in on her dad disposing of her mom’s body by wrapping it in a sheet.

“Bella walked in and asked, ‘What are you doing with Mommy?'” said Lambert.

According to Lambert, Watts told his daughter, “Mommy is sick, and we need to take her to the hospital to make her better.”

[...]

According to Lambert, the murder happened after an argument about the affair.

“In that fight, [Chris] essentially confessed to having an affair, that he wanted a divorce, that it was pretty much over between them,” Lambert told McGraw. “[Shanann] said something to the effect of, ‘Well, you’re not going to see the kids again.’ As a consequence of that conversation, he strangled her to death.”
He’s so angry that he’ll strangle her to death for threatening to keep the kids from him, yet he can kill them himself and dispose of them like trash. Sure Chris, that makes total sense.

I don't believe his story though I am sure he has sprinkled in some nuggets of truth. I still believe this was premeditated, he fantasized about doing this, and I think he wrapped that doll in a sheet as a sick taunt. Maybe he thought he would just kill Shanann and not his daughters, I don't know. But I think anything he says now is partially for NK -- for he benefit or the opposite. Perhaps the detail about having sex with Shanann, which seems like a lie, is to get back at NK. It's all so twisted and sad. In that porch interview he started to say she had barely gotten into bed -- that seems more likely. He ambushed her, maybe pretended they would have sex. He is a cold-blooded, evil, loser shell of a man.

Yeah. He cares so much about what people think of him, that I think he is now motivated to salvage his reputation, and change his image.

Good fricken luck with that.

This is still selfish, but it isn’t about inflicting more damage.

He wants to be seen as the good guy by telling the truth.

Unfortunately for him, the truth makes him look even worse.

He wants redemption. He ain’t gonna get it.

Exactly THIS!

I’m still pages behind, but if he took their blankets and toys to cervi and used blankets as the murder weapon, where are they? They weren’t found in the tank, at the site, in his truck or in the house. How did he dispose of them? If he’d left cervi, disposed of the blankets and came back, his gps would’ve shown this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie