GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s what I don’t understand. Sure they love their son. But don’t they love their own grandchildren? Why aren’t they standing up for them? And now they know their daughter in law, no matter what issues they had, was an innocent victim of murder. Could there be a little compassion now? I hope they apologize, and that it’s genuine. They slandered SW to the media, worked groups and podcasts, and maybe even here too, causing an untold amount of pain to the Rzucek’s.

IMHO, CW comes from an enmeshed family with a strong matriarch who has zero interest in justice. His family believe that the lout and coward CW is a victim and they remain "loyal" at the cost of truth, honor, forensic EVIDENCE and justice. Even when CW began bleating some of the truth. They threw facts and honor out the window at the beginning of this horrendous annihilation, because they justified his actions as being "provoked".

They have somehow distanced themselves from the sickening murder of the toddlers, Shanann, and Shanann's unborn son because they feel Chris is somehow a victim.

What Mother W says goes. You don't contradict or rebuke her. Ronnie, the father, still maintains feebly that he believes sonny boy because Shanann "drove him" to his actions.

Classic case like Scott Peterson. Ma Peterson didn't seem to care that her unborn grandson, Conner, was murdered by Scott. She only cared about her precious boy who married "Nasty Laci" who she felt wasn't good enough.

They are sick and a small part of why CW went off the rails, IMHO.

moo

Last edited:
The twisting of the knife - letting the Rcuzeks know that Bella saw her mother being killed, then was in fear and begged for her life, as opposed to being smothered in her bed. We knew that she struggled as she died, but to me this information release feels a lot more sadistic than just something he is doing to come clean. As for the idea that Shanann could ever be thought to be responsible for harming her children, that is just a noxious social media slander. Not plausible if you knew anything about her. IMO

It doesn’t matter if it was plausible, many people believed it.

They made the Rzucek’s lives absolute hell, as if losing their daughter and grandkids was not enough.

This from Dr. Phil today: “Shanann’s parents had to sit there with the entire world, hearing this son-of- say that their daughter murdered their two children.”

This will go a long way to ending that vile nonsense.

He’s not contesting the civil suit, shut up her critics, and finally used his words to accept responsibility.

The Rzucek’s lawyers believe him, even if they have some unanswered questions.

I certainly do.

I don’t think very highly of his parents, but I don’t think that even they will be able to justify his killing of his wife (even if they hated her) & the children- I think they will try to block it out of their mind.

People, do I really have to go into detail about the oil tanks? They were NOT put in easily; he broke their bones to get them in. The rest you may read up on as I can't bring myself to go into further detail. They came out easily because they were in a gloved state. I'm seeing a lot of talk based on emotion, not fact or constructive conjecture.

I think you need to review the facts of the case.

I see its not mentioned about the three pillowcases with what looks like blood that were thrown in the kitchen garbage that match the sheet that was at the site with SW.
I just cant believe him. I feel like he's just trying to put more daggers into NK and SWS family and the public for that matter. Where would he dispose of the blankets and stuffed animals? Dont make sense. Does anyone know if the pillows were tested?

Last edited:
People, do I really have to go into detail about the oil tanks? They were NOT put in easily; he broke their bones to get them in. The rest you may read up on as I can't bring myself to go into further detail. They came out easily because they were in a gloved state. I'm seeing a lot of talk based on emotion, not fact or constructive conjecture.
Per the autopsies, there were no broken bones.

Attachments

• Watts Aggregate Autopsy Reports.pdf
    314.2 KB · Views: 15
The twisting of the knife - letting the Rcuzeks know that Bella saw her mother being killed, then was in fear and begged for her life, as opposed to being smothered in her bed. We knew that she struggled as she died, but to me this information release feels a lot more sadistic than just something he is doing to come clean. As for the idea that Shanann could ever be thought to be responsible for harming her children, that is just a noxious social media slander. Not plausible if you knew anything about her. IMO
Sadly, many people believed it could be SW - just not many here. But when you have the perpetrator, his parents, family, and friends out with the media and online shouting SW was the problem with Chris....you have people believing that. It was gross. Ironically, only because his confession is SO demented and sick and hurtful is why many of the most indoctrinated into that theory that SW was to blame are coming around now. If he had just said, yes, I did it - almost no minds would have been changed. MOO.

I don't believe anything he says. I would like to know what he is trying to trade this information for. Is he bargaining so he can be transferred closer to home, for example? Or is this another way to twist the knife and play with Rcuzek's a bit more? I just don't believe he suddenly found a conscience.
I agree. A thousand percent.

I'm getting chills just thinking about it, but remember the eerie photo of the doll wrapped in a white sheet that CW sent to Shannann?
SEE IT: Chris Watts sent unsettling photo of a doll covered by a sheet to Shannan Watts days before her murder — and his father tried to use photo to claim murdered pregnant mom ‘planned’ killings

Well after listening to Dr Phil it seems this was all part of his sick, evil plan. He wrapped Shanann's dead body in that white sheet and transported it to the burial site, and then proceeded to murder his two toddlers.

Its as if he was taunting Shanann by sending that photo, laughing to himself that she was going to end up like that doll because he wanted her dead. Just as he silently smirked and chuckled on the porch in his tv interviews about how "they"/"she" were just GONE.

How can ANYONE doubt that this was cold-blooded premeditation, NOT a crime of passion?

moo

I agree. I absolutely believe this was cold-blooded premeditation. His porch interviews alone are proof of that to me, and his interrogation backed that up as far as I've been concerned. There were no signs of any remorse. Just lies and attempts to con. Like a machine.

JMO, he laughed his *advertiser censored** off when he took and sent Shanann the doll picture. I also believe he derived much pleasure out of emotionally devastating Shanann in the weeks before he murdered her.

Has there been an official statement that LE believes the new details he provided are truthful? JMO, I'm having a hard time believing the girls were alive when they left the house.

All JMO.

The autopsy did not cite that C&B's bones were broken.

The talk here is based on fact and logic, from the evidence in discovery and CW's confession. It is not based on pure emotion, although feelings are running very high, as they should be, in this disgusting FA case. Saying that the WS members come to conclusions based on emotion and not constructive conjecture, rather than evidence, is insulting, IMHO.

Its simple: Shanann was exhausted and too weak to fight back and claw/leave defensive wounds on CW because she was ambushed, and ill from Lupus. How could she scream with his huge, strong hands around her windpipe as he strangled her?

The little girls had short fingernails so they didn't leave scratch marks and their kicks were too feeble to leave bruises on CW's fit, muscular cloth body. Especially if he covered their upper torso/facial area with a blanket.

Are you saying that the autopsy results are incorrect and that CW's confession that he smothered little Bella in cold blood when she begged him not to is wrong?

moo

Last edited:
Thanks PommyMommy! I kind of got it right, if you see my post.
You'll be a pro in no time! ;)
IMHO, CW comes from an enmeshed family with a strong matriarch who has zero interest in justice. His family believe that the lout and coward CW is a victim and they remain "loyal" at the cost of truth, honor, forensic EVIDENCE and justice. Even when CW began bleating some of the truth. They threw facts and honor out the window at the beginning of this horrendous annihilation, because they justified his actions as being "provoked".

They have somehow distanced themselves from the sickening murder of the toddlers, Shanann, and Shanann's unborn son because they feel Chris is somehow a victim.

What Mother W says goes. You don't contradict or rebuke her. Ronnie, the father, still maintains feebly that he believes sonny boy because Shanann "drove him" to his actions.

Classic case like Scott Peterson.

They are sick and a small part of why CW went off the rails, IMHO.

moo
I will never forget Ma Watt's being asked, "What happened to Chris?" And her answer, "SHANANN HAPPENED!" :mad:
MOO

I think I've caught up. I watched the shadow video and unlike most, I'm not sure. I watched the one where it was slowed down and toggled back and forth to show how his head was in a different direction from the shadow and I'm still not sure.

There were lights from different angles that could cast weird shadows. He backed his truck into the garage for a reason - so no one would see what he put in it. Why would he then risk people seeing the kids he was going to kill (and pretend had disappeared) walking out of the house to him and being placed by him into the truck? It doesn't even seem like he turns his head around to see if anyone's watching.

It could be the girls. But I can't be positive. I'm not saying he didn't transport them to the site to kill them but I have a feeling he would've carried them quickly to truck in a way they wouldn't be seen.

I also don't think Bella uttered the words that are being repeated here. "Please don't do to me what you did to Cece." Not sure how many of you have kids or have worked with preschoolers but that is a grammatical sophistication that's beyond most kids that age. I think she probably did say something to him if he's telling the truth, but I'm not sure what. Probably just, "No Daddy! Are you going to hurt me? Don't!" Something simpler.

The thought that he picked up those little angels, held their bodies and put them in his truck and then quietly drove for 45 minutes to the site and methodically smothered them, is terrifying. It's beyond understanding.

Those who are saying they saw him on video and in photos prior to the murders and no way would they have been able to guess at his level of depravity? I'm totally with you. It's bizarre how normal he seemed before this.

The dreaded podcast everyone is talking about? Just to let everyone know, giving them thumbs down does nothing. Every time someone clicks on her videos she's gaining attention and popularity.

I am confused as to the fact that such ignorant sociopaths have any following at all? It's like people enjoy being bullied and watching others be bullied. It's gross.

I can't fathom how the Rzuceks are surviving this. They must have an incredible faith. They lost almost their whole family. They lost their precious children. And after that they have been kicked repeatedly when they were down by evil, gossipy monsters questioning CW's guilt and turning on poor SW, who wasn't perfect but who was special and kind and a wonderful mother.

I don't know how they survive it. I really don't.

IMO he is getting nothing out of this. Perk wise. I don't believe for a minute he has found a conscience. I do think he believes thru religion he has found a conscience. He never has had one and never will.

You'll be a pro in no time! ;)

I will never forget Ma Watt's being asked, "What happened to Chris?" And her answer, "SHANANN HAPPENED!" :mad:
MOO

That still ticks me off, every time I see a picture of her.... and Ronnie saying in the interview room, “your mom always thought she was a b*%#.....

Ok self imposed timeout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member