GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. I also think, despite clearing her name on the murders, he may still say some nasty things about Shanann.
He may have invented the sex episode just to give himself a shot of machismo in the public eye. (He would imagine). I tend to disbelieve that it was part of the discussion that night. Morning.

He backed the truck in so no one could see what he loaded but he only backed the very end in. I just don't think he carried out her body in full site of anyone who happened to drive by and any cameras and then placed it on the floorboards of the truck cab. It doesn't make sense.

It also doesn't make sense that he allowed his kids to walk out of the house one by one and toddle up to him in full view of the street, to drive to his work site.
Yes -- CW would have loaded truck completely out of view with door closed if he was able! I recall the truck not kept in garage because it did not fit, and I'm sure he backed in as far as space allowed.

If the girls were alive when they left for Cervi, I think CcW was probably asleep when he put her in the truck, and Bella got in on her own. (I'm not associating this with any shadows). MOO

I have been thinking about this from time to time for the past month.......where did Shanann come up with the name NICO/NIKO........so similar oddly to the name NICOLE

(Hugs. I’m right there with you. I just deleted half my post as well. This is why I didn’t even post yesterday, too emotional I realized. I probably should take a break here today as well. I think I will. There’s just really nowhere to go here from here for me at the moment.)

How many/what types of files and documents are we expecting for tomorrow? Will we get a full five hours of audio and transcipts?

:(

ETA: it never crossed my mind we’d have another file dump after the 1960 pages of discovery docs (which only took me a month to read btw)
The CBI said they would release a written report and audio file. Another report
said the interview would be redacted. Also see:
Just saw an image of the email sent to people who made a CORA request. Here is info

Release will be at 3/7 at 8am MST
Records will include:
2 audio files (appx 5 hours total)
2 images of CW
1 CBI report
Letter from Executive Director of Colorado Dept of Public Safety

Yes -- CW would have loaded truck completely out of view with door closed if he was able! I recall the truck not kept in garage because it did not fit, and I'm sure he backed in as far as space allowed.

If the girls were alive when they left for Cervi, I think CcW was probably asleep when he put her in the truck, and Bella got in on her own. (I'm not associating this with any shadows). MOO
Watching the shadow part of the video...........what convinces me is that CW bent over as if to pick of something/someone but his head did NOT DIP below the top of the truck bed.......can we assume there was not an object behind the tire on the ground that he bent to retrieve? THen you have to understand that an in animate object would not be behind a moving shadow

I thought that was Bella he may have picked up. Cece may have been dead or asleep, he could say Cece is asleep and moms sick so Bella goes to because well, she's only 4 but because her mom and sissy are in the truck and dint know her dad as a killer

Chris Watts agreed to provide details about murders of wife and daughters after he discovered god | Daily Mail Online
It seems that Chris Watts' decision to finally share the details of how he killed his pregnant wife and two daughters may have something to do with divine intervention.

The killer dad, 35, who is currently serving three life sentences behind bars has discovered God in prison according to members of the legal team for the family of his deceased wife.

'We don't believe that he has been offered anything, or that here is anything that could be given to him or traded,' said one of the lawyers about Watts decision to speak with authorities.

'So I think it is the jailhouse religion. Our understanding is that he is now remorseful, and he's found God.'

[...]

'We've had a few different conversations with him. It's almost eerie how normal some of the conversations go with him, and I don't know exactly what that's about or anything,' said Lambert.

'He's been very forthcoming. It's almost like calling a neighbor.'

The lawyers also say that Watts is 'friendly,' and appears happy to be hearing from them in prison.

Watching the shadow part of the video...........what convinces me is that CW bent over as if to pick of something/someone but his head did NOT DIP below the top of the truck bed.......can we assume there was not an object behind the tire on the ground that he bent to retrieve? THen you have to understand that an in animate object would not be behind a moving shadow

I thought that was Bella he may have picked up. Cece may have been dead or asleep, he could say Cece is asleep and moms sick so Bella goes to because well, she's only 4 but because her mom and sissy are in the truck and dint know her dad as a killer
Maybe he briefly locked them in the basement while he carried out Mom's body. That might explain whatever the dogs sensed in the basement, ie terror.

Maybe he briefly locked them in the basement while he carried out Mom's body. That might explain whatever the dogs sensed in the basement, ie terror.
Possible, but I think if a father tells his two little girls (who love him) in the very early morning while still in their jammies to stand in a certain spot and be quiet "because Mommy is sick and we need to help her," I think the two little girls stood in that spot quietly while he loaded the truck.

Maybe CW's interview will shed light on the logistics of leaving the house that morning.

jmopinion

something happened in the basement, can we wonder if NK was there in the basement when Shanann got home? Speculating of course but definitley something happened down there.....Can you imagine if so?....but that sleeping mask on the bed........that surely wasnt CW's

I just keep remembering his head didnt dip below the top of the truck bed when he bent over, as if it had a little height to it, if it had been somethig on the ground, what would it have been and he would have bent lower

THe way he turned seems to be the way someone picks up a toddler and turns IMO

I've always been perplexed by CW's reaction/demeanor during the sentencing hearing. When the DA describes his evil crimes, for the most part CW is not showing remorse (perhaps some moments of sadness about his fate), but for a big portion of the time he looks like he's in a fit of rage. Was he thinking about Nate and his video camera at that moment? There is something very wrong with CW.

No matter what, CW will always control the narrative of what happened that terrible night. There are no other accounts. He has proven himself a liar and manipulator. I don’t think we can ever 100% believe anything he says. There is so much evidence to lend credence to the theory that this was premeditated. This recent account still maintains that it was a rage killing, that he had to kill the kids because BW witnessed something...it’s still a story to deflect the full accountability that he planned this.

How could the girls, knowing what just happened, ride in that truck with their dead mother’s body for close to an hour and LE not find a single hair of theirs in the truck? Fingerprints?

Once he killed SW he couldn’t leave them home alone to dispose of SW’s body. Maybe he thought he could dispose of the body and the kids wouldn’t realize what was going on, and after checking on the site he could be “called home” to take care of something. That way he could avoid killing the kids. But they knew what was going on so that didn’t work. I think this story is a step closer to the truth but I still have a lot of doubts.

Wasn’t that the girls’ first day of school? IIRC, he (or SW) prepared their backpacks ahead of time. If he planned on sparing their lives, seems like he would have brought the backpacks with him and taken them to school. But I don’t think he did. I think the backpacks were found at home. Possibly another clue to premeditation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77