Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely possible when looking at someone subduing her. And whether or not they ‘knew’ about her abilities, they would be able to kidnap her for whatever reasons.

So, why Leah? Why on this particular day? Was this some random attack? Or was she targeted? If random, what type of alerts have the public been advised about? If targeted, what possible enemies does she have?

Possibly someone she's encounter by off chance? Perhaps someone who has become infatuated with her? Who knows what reasoning could be going through the mind of a person willing to carry out an abduction. Could she be a victim of human trafficking?

Possibly someone she's encounter by off chance? Perhaps someone who has become infatuated with her? Who knows what reasoning could be going through the mind of a person willing to carry out an abduction. Could she be a victim of human trafficking?
If I am correct, it seems like the area in which she was walking to work in fairly residential? What about where she was actually going to work? How urban are the surrounding areas...in considering human trafficking? Although...we have had some cases where I live of attempted human trafficking (a man and woman team going to grocery stores and other similar places late in the evening), and the police publicize it - a lot! They want everyone to know what to potentially look out for.

Really hoping she’s just run away...with assistance... but looking less and less likely. It just seems there’s areas in that walk to work that are pathways or underpass - is that right?? I’m guessing any abductor must have had a weapon, as she was probably well capable of overpowering anyone.

Question for those more technical than me: any chance that the initial cctv of her walk to work could be the wrong date? I imagine the police has totally checked this out. Just that seems no family member saw her leave home on morning of 15th. Could she have left home late night 14th and the cctv was from the day before???

Question for those more technical than me: any chance that the initial cctv of her walk to work could be the wrong date? I imagine the police has totally checked this out. Just that seems no family member saw her leave home on morning of 15th. Could she have left home late night 14th and the cctv was from the day before???
This has crossed my mind too but I would hope that LE have queried this and confirmed that it's from the 15th. If it turns out to be from the wrong date I'd be extremely worried if myself or anyone I know ever went missing (even more so than if I was 100% sure LE knew what they were doing lol).

Absolutely possible when looking at someone subduing her. And whether or not they ‘knew’ about her abilities, they would be able to kidnap her for whatever reasons.

So, why Leah? Why on this particular day? Was this some random attack? Or was she targeted? If random, what type of alerts have the public been advised about? If targeted, what possible enemies does she have?

I think it's rare for LE to put out alerts to the public if they do suspect a random attack. I know they have done that in cases where there is a serial attacker, but that takes a lot of attempts to abduct or a lot of completed abductions/attacks. Even serial attackers can go quiescent for months or years between attacks. IMHO there's also no benefit to encouraging people to get complacent if there isn't an active warning of an active attacker out there, which may contribute to those warnings being few and far between.

Hi I am new to this forum and have been following the Leah case since her brother posted a fb post saying she was missing. I have read through this thread and have found some posts that might be of interest...

Are we allowed to post shots of comments on fb?

I have a few that confirm a few things.

Thanks.

I'd also be interested in what these posts say. I'm in MK and think about Leah daily. My son asked about her today after spotting a poster of her in the shopping centre. He does taekwondo as well but a different version to that which Leah did. Not sure if it's the same at Leah's club but ours is quite insular, only the very best (usually the instructors) are involved in external competitions. If Leah's was similar, even with the external competitions, there might be only a small pool of suspects from that aspect of her life.

I just get a feeling this case is different to that of Libby Squire and that LC may have intentionally gone missing, particularly if that sighting last Wednesday in Bletchley proves to have really been her. Just a gut instinct.

I just get a feeling this case is different to that of Libby Squire and that LC may have intentionally gone missing, particularly if that sighting last Wednesday in Bletchley proves to have really been her. Just a gut instinct.

Overly optimistic imho, she has not accessed her bank account since her disappearance nor were there any withdrawls of any significance in the weeks before she went missing, she had no secret bank accounts either, it is not impossible she has a sugar daddy who is bank rolling her while she is ‘off grid’ but it does not seem particularly likely

Plus if she had gone ‘off grid’ she would change her appearance such as cut her hair short or dye it another colour or something, she wouldn’t walk around Bletchley looking like she did before she disappeared

This has crossed my mind too but I would hope that LE have queried this and confirmed that it's from the 15th.

The press release of the footage from TVP says that the time stamp is fast by 1 hour and 47 minutes. If they've got that information, I can't imagine them getting the date wrong.

EDIT: Also, hi everyone! I'm new, but have been lurking for a while.

The press release of the footage from TVP says that the time stamp is fast by 1 hour and 47 minutes. If they've got that information, I can't imagine them getting the date wrong.

EDIT: Also, hi everyone! I'm new, but have been lurking for a while.
Welcome :D Yes I'm sure the CCTV will have been confirmed to be the correct day and time before it was released to MSM. :)

Possibly someone she's encountered by off chance? Perhaps someone who has become infatuated with her? Who knows what reasoning could be going through the mind of a person willing to carry out an abduction. Could she be a victim of human trafficking?

Unless LE can narrow this down, any of these are a possibility. And maybe, if Leah has just chosen to disappear for a holiday, this will all be cleared up when she returns. Yeah, I know, wishful thinking on my part...

I think it's rare for LE to put out alerts to the public if they do suspect a random attack. I know they have done that in cases where there is a serial attacker, but that takes a lot of attempts to abduct or a lot of completed abductions/attacks. Even serial attackers can go quiescent for months or years between attacks. IMHO there's also no benefit to encouraging people to get complacent if there isn't an active warning of an active attacker out there, which may contribute to those warnings being few and far between.

You are right, of course. And I imagine people are on alert anyway, as long as LE is still searching for Leah. Still searching for clues.

I have to say that while I would hope that LE would get dates/times correct in cases like this (or in any case), I have to say that the release of videos in this case has been very odd. The guy in the picture behind her vs cutting the video off before he was in the picture (if it wasn't relevant, then why give the media the video with the guy there? Or did we decide that the person who had the video gave it to police and the media, and the media chose to show the guy behind her?). I know members on here (including me) were confused when they first started releasing video - as to what date and the purpose (to show what she looked like, to show her route...). Also, and i can't recall if it was the media or LE, but there was a mistake with one of the dates published with the most recent video, which had to be corrected in the post/article. I think it was media? But it has been confusing, even to those of us who are following probably much more closer than many.

In previous cases they will blur out any unwanted people in footage, or as you say simply cut it out.

There is a tiny chance that footage like that could be released by mistake, but there's no chance whatsoever of them not releasing a statement afterwards.

I'm certain it's relevant.

The footage shown by LE actually cuts the guy following her at the end. The footage shown by the local radio station page keeps it in, I think it more likely an error, but like everyone I wonder why they’re has been no follow up.

If the guy in the footage is irrelevant I wonder if she has been talking to someone online who she has met and it’s gone terribly wrong?

I’ve also seen the screenshots the previous poster has alluded too if any one wishes for me to share

The footage shown by LE actually cuts the guy following her at the end. The footage shown by the local radio station page keeps it in, I think it more likely an error, but like everyone I wonder why they’re has been no follow up.

If the guy in the footage is irrelevant I wonder if she has been talking to someone online who she has met and it’s gone terribly wrong?

I’ve also seen the screenshots the previous poster has alluded too if any one wishes for me to share
This is why I tend to believe a suggestion brought up by someone when they first released this footage - that it was video taken from someone's home surveillance, and that person provided it to both LE and the press, allowing each to release whatever portion of the video they wanted. If only LE had it and released it to the press, they surely would have provided only the relevant portion.

This is why I tend to believe a suggestion brought up by someone when they first released this footage - that it was video taken from someone's home surveillance, and that person provided it to both LE and the press, allowing each to release whatever portion of the video they wanted. If only LE had it and released it to the press, they surely would have provided only the relevant portion.

If this is what has happened shame the media included the guy as it seems to have caused confusion and I wonder how many people have phoned with information about him.

Does LE have to allow what the media prints or shows? I thought it was media who showed the clip with the man, whereas LE posted one without? Did LE show the man as well?

If not, could be the media left him in for added “interest” imo...

Does LE have to allow what the media prints or shows? I thought it was media who showed the clip with the man, whereas LE posted one without? Did LE show the man as well?

If not, could be the media left him in for added “interest” imo...

LE didn’t show the guy at the end, but the media did. The LE video was part of a bigger plea for information, whereas the media only posted the video with a small quote from the LE. Both released within a few minutes of each other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23