CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #47 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking that search warrant that said KB's body and the bat were burned
in a trough at PF's property meant the Guffey property where his black angus cattle were and not the ranchette he shared with his mom.

Was PF's upset stomach due to his knowledge that he was soon going to murder KB ? TUMS wouldn't get rid of that queasy stomach for most people.

I'd like to read the LE interviews of the Slagles.
imo

The coincidence is so farfetched. I wonder if LE has contacted the McCorkle version of SF. Could this be an alternate page. And I further wonder why the McCorkle version posted about a witch being dead right after the murder. Sherlock? Columbo? Someone with a large manifying glass?

I too will wait and see on this one. Second accounts with incorrect birthdates, etc. were not uncommon for gaming purposes some years ago. Some would use the same name with a variation so their game "friends" would recognize them. Otherwise, it still could be someone related. Not sure otherwise why LE put it in documents, unless at the time they had not determined it was not connected...

The coincidence is so farfetched. I wonder if LE has contacted the McCorkle version of SF. Could this be an alternate page. And I further wonder why the McCorkle version posted about a witch being dead right after the murder. Sherlock? Columbo? Someone with a large manifying glass?
Didn't this come up earlier and it was determined to be a fake FB page where the hacker even used the wrong "SF?"

Ok, reacting as I read thru this cuz I'll never remember otherwise. It's stated in the Google search warrant that KB told CB that PF, KB and K were going out for dinner on Thx. Since SF was preparing dinner for the whole famn damily, does this point to premeditation on PF's part?

I'll admit that I'm curious as to why SMF posted that! (There's a story here).

I think massguy actually looked them up on whitepages or what have you and they are infact different ppl, different ages etc

Didn't this come up earlier and it was determined to be a fake FB page where the hacker even used the wrong "SF?"

Oh gosh, I missed that....like it was figured out it was a fake page created in order to post something that could be shown to LE to get them thinking the frazee family was involved? Diabolical.

Eric Grossarth‏ @ericgrossarth
Minutes after Kelsey Berreth's cell phone was last located in Idaho Patrick Frazee received a call from another Idaho woman who lived just miles away..... #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #MissingPerson

D1Amq1YUYAAQRfE.jpg
Does anyone know who this woman is? Friend of KK’s? Another of PF’s girlfriends? I wonder.

Ok a little levity never hurts. Plus I have to take this personally as I have little bags of human teeth in my home. And some drawers of canine teeth. I collected MY teeth when they were removed over the years (I'm pretty old), then I was a dentist's vet tech for some years. And when we removed any of my rescued racing greyhounds (who have horrible teeth) teeth, if they cleaned up nicely in the peroxide, I saved them for my mixed media artwork. Yes, it's been determined on here today that I am weird. And that I might have a tooth fetish. All determinations of my own from reading what I'm writing today. I guess there's worse things.

But at least your WS name is staying on theme!

Interesting info here if you follow PF's phone locations.
PF travelled to Slagle's home in Guffey on 11/22 late at night,
again on 11/23 and again on 11/24.
Anyone know offhand the time of burn fire?
He sure does go to Mr. Slagle's a lot and it's not right around the corner but 45 min. from PF's home. Mr. Slagle, IMO,
knows a lot about what happened.
see phone logs pgs. 17-19
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330/002/18-111 Search Warrant.pdf
Do we know very much about Slagle? His relationship to PF? Are PF’s family and acquaintances so stupid as to believe his every word and assist him in covering up a murder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member