CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #47 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for finding this. :)

Now that's interesting. And, he was also the guy in the bank, or am I confused already?
MOO
The guy in the bank was not identified by name, but the
description given by the banker sounds like him. And he was
already covering for PF saying "forget we were here".
Plus Slagle went w/ a female to the Press Conference and
when LE approached him, again, he wasn't very co-operative.
Why was he at the PC? SF isn't the only one covering for PF.

I noticed they also published PF’s Google Gmail login credentials in the table of text messages from his phone on page 25 of this document including his password. I’d imagine that should’ve been redacted as well.

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330/002/18-111 Search Warrant.pdf

It's like in the Watts document dump...there were so many addresses, telephone numbers, and personal information accidentally released that I'm surprised there hasn't been more grumbling from people.

When I rec'd my brothers "ashes" I was given a print out that says they may not be just your family members remains. They were very heavy and were not like ashes at all. They were definitely more like finely ground bones and very white.
I agree. Over the years, I've received many boxes of cremated remains shipped to me direct from a funeral home of people that wanted their "ashes" scattered in Alaska. The boxes are heavy, and the appearance is more like box of white sand and shells from the beach. No disrespect intended with my post. MOO

If this is a nonrelated person, there's gonna be heck to pay if SF gets herself a decent lawyer. This would be devastating locally. I don't even think the damage done could be undone. I'll reserve judgment to see if I'm happy about that or not (depending on SF's level of involvement).

Entirely aside from this, there is enough of her own things requested in the search warrants to wonder. I am sure they need just cause to do that...

Not sure, 10 yrs different in age I believe. He didn’t seem to think that there is any relation. @MassGuy
Yeah. I looked at public records and they have zero relatives in common.

Different people who are completely unrelated.

Except for the fact that they share the same last name as that of a cold blooded killer.

The coincidence is so farfetched. I wonder if LE has contacted the McCorkle version of SF. Could this be an alternate page. And I further wonder why the McCorkle version posted about a witch being dead right after the murder. Sherlock? Columbo? Someone with a large manifying glass?
Isn't "The Wizard of Oz" usually on tv around Thanksgiving?

RSABBM:

I absolutely see this as doable if the right tactics are employed.
I think PF could be deliberately triggered.
The DA might want to think about having a female prosecutor go stand directly in front of him at the defense table and proceed to verbally castrate him in the courtroom, making as many incendiary comments re: his moronic, imbecilic, idiotic, brainless actions as the judge will allow.

Oh, yes, I do think PF could be made to display his true self in that courtroom.
It's certainly worth a try.
The jury needs to see the evil monster lurking behind the Herman Munster mask.

JMO.
Well, I guess I’m done taking my brief break from WS after reading today’s search warrants.

Yes totally agree. I mentioned a while ago that the person who can currently trigger PFs real evilness into full public display is KK. She is the key witness and it is “her fault he was caught.” With the right setup, the right words that shows KK has “betrayed” him, possibly include that baby K possibly wasn’t his baby (just to provoke but maybe not allowed), PF may lose his cool.

Now, even without PF losing his cool there is sufficient evidence he murdered KB.

But still, a somewhat satisfying image to ponder.

Here we go. Poor Sheila, and I’m not talking about PF’s mommy.

The District Attorney's Office just confirmed to News 5 that the Facebook post believed to be posted by Patrick Frazee's mom, Sheila, was in fact posted by someone else. It is *not* Sheila Frazee's account. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Sam Kraemer on Twitter

I dunno. I suppose it’s possible that he had teeth extracted (wisdom teeth or something).

I doubt he would have put Kelsey’s teeth in an envelope.

This is PF though, so anything is possible.
I have an envelope with four wisdom teeth in it, placed in the envelope by a dental surgeon. They are not mine. No, I didn't kill anyone either :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam