CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #47 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally hope she was madly in love with a studly pilot that was crazy in love with her and the baby with plans to runaway to Paris.

That's such a beautiful fantasy!

Unfortunately, KB's reality was much more harsh, cold and stark than what we all would have loved to have seen her experience. KB deserved a lifetime of love and peace.
What she got instead was PF.

PF robbed KB of all the future joys and wonders she might have experienced in this world.

He robbed her of any possibility of a happily-ever-after ending to her story.

Instead, her ending was painful, and violent, and brutal.

PF needs to be made to pay.
Let justice roll down like waters.

JMO.

That's such a beautiful fantasy!

Unfortunately, KB's reality was much more harsh, cold and stark than what we all would have loved to have seen her experience. KB deserved a lifetime of love and peace.
What she got instead was PF.

PF robbed KB of all the future joys and wonders she might have experienced in this world.

He robbed her of any possibility of a happily-ever-after ending to her story.

Instead, her ending was painful, and violent, and brutal.

PF needs to be made to pay.
Let justice roll down like waters.

JMO.

...and righteousness like a mighty stream.

BBM:

You may not be able to, but I certainly can, and have, dismissed it as a possibility.
I've never entertained that suggestion as even a remote possibility.

There is no information out there that I've seen to indicate that KB was involved in any other intimate relationships with any men other than PF at the time she became pregnant with Baby K.

Nobody is making the claim that KB waited until marriage to have sex. Clearly.

That doesn't mean that KB didn't maintain monogamous relationships.

IMO, it's a ludicrous suggestion that KB would order an Ancestry DNA kit to try to establish paternity for Baby K. when that's not at all what those kits are designed to do.

JMO.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, as am I.

It was more of a curious thought as I was trying to get ideas as to why a DNA kit was something PF felt a need to take from KB’s home or P.O. Box.

As someone who has never done an ancestry kit I had no idea if it was possible to discern paternity from them or not.

We will have to agree to disagree on points as neither of us personally knew KB.[/QUOTE]

The maternity hospital scene struck me as so odd.

How did PF become an authority on parents bonding with their newborns and what made him so passionate on this?

Does it sound a lot like Mama's influence to you? (She certainly bonded well with PF, it seems.)

This does lend more credence to why PF wanted KB out of the picture so there was no threat to his (and Mama's) custody of Baby KB.
I think it was about control. No way was PF going to allow them to tell him what is best for HIS baby. Imo

Did it mention what PF purchased at Walmart? Any receipts? Did he but candle(s)? Did they find candle(s) at KB home as part of evidence? KK never mentions getting rid of candle(s) when talking about what she disposed of, or what they burned. Candle(s) would have PF fingerprints if that is actually what happened... JMO

Judging from the 11/22 morning texts, Kelsey wanted to go out to eat. But her final text at 12:41 Pm says she bought sweet potatoes in case he wanted sweet potato casserole.

He convinced her to stay home and eat instead of going out. Thus the run to Safeway.

Her final day, her final Thanksgiving, her final hours, she was still trying to do for him.

I hope he’s convicted.
Dies in jail.
Rots in Hell.

Pg 25 https://www.courts.state.co.us/user...erest/2018CR330/002/18-111 Search Warrant.pdf

It just still boggles my mind that PF actually went to the Bank to try to review video of himself that was taken on the day that KB disappeared. And then to tell the bank worker that he needed to see it bc of a missing persons case, and then to say forget we were even here. Were they trying to pose as detectives? No wonder that Bank worker remembered them so vividly....

It just still boggles my mind that PF actually went to the Bank to try to review video of himself that was taken on the day that KB disappeared. And then to tell the bank worker that he needed to see it bc of a missing persons case, and then to say forget we were even here. Were they trying to pose as detectives? No wonder that Bank worker remembered them so vividly....
You wonder who the other male was that went with him to the bank??? And who has the authority to walk into a bank to review bank video which I assume could compromise bank security??? This sounds so odd to me.

Mentioning a Christmas tree. Cinnamon rolls. Cookie cutters. A dip recipe. A poinsettia plant. Going out to eat with PF and baby. This breaks my heart. KB for all intents and purposes, her daughter's first Thanksgiving and Christmas when not an infant and old enough to enjoy it, was trying to make things work is the way it looks to me and planning for the holidays.

Swoop in the PF psycho and his weird entourage...

I do not usually say things like this but I am outraged on her behalf, her family's behalf and that baby's behalf! Baby Berreth. NOT F.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong