GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great post.

There is no way to truly understand the depravity of Chris Watts.

The more we learn, the worse this gets.

What he did was unspeakably evil, but not unprecedented.

The only way I can begin to comprehend what he was thinking, is to look at all the vile creatures that came before him.

The John List’s, the Bradford Bishop’s, the Robert Fisher’s, the Jeffrey MacDonald’s, and the countless others who have decided that for one reason or another, their families must die.

Fortunately, these guys are rare on the whole; not that it matters in regards to the path of destruction that this guy left in his wake.

The Rzucek family has shown unbelievable strength in the face of astounding grief and loss.

This pain has been compounded by internet trolls, whose ignorance is exceeded only by their hate.

They want to know what happened that night, so they can begin to pick up the pieces of their lives, that CW has left in tatters.

And so they can silence the Shanann bashers.

CW has given them the ammunition to do that, and hopefully, the truth they are seeking.

His latest interview with investigators, is not motivated by noble intentions.

But he may provide some answers.

And hopefully some measure of closure.

Good post. I believe this guy is a STUPID psychopath. I know we usually thinks psychopaths are tricky/whatever, but this guy has nobody home. Even so, he killed 3 living and one unborn, then did stupid things. Even now he doesn't seem to comprehend what he's done. It's like he's enjoying this, enjoying his own idiocy.

I am kind of confused. It's been said that Bella had the temperament of Chris and was a lot like him. She even looks like him.

So, I thought that he might have been more hesitant to take her life. Do we know for certain that Cece was awake? I haven't gotten that far into the audiotapes.

I know that others won't agree with me; however, from what I have listened to thus far, it sounds like Chris is crying and remorseful. I bet that he just wishes he could turn back the hands of time.

Of course, my opinion could change once I listen to all of the interview.
The reasons I said this are:
She saw her mom dead and was made to sit in the car with the body. She knew something was wrong with her mom, followed Chris through the house as he disposed of her. He made her watch the body of her mother be dumped in the grave.
Made her watch her sister being murdered and then dumped in an oil tank.
THEN he murdered her while she begged for her life. THEN googled a song about power over those who cower under you at the freaking murder site.
She knew every bit of what was going on. He let her sit with that terror. He psychologically tortured her, and then got off on the power of it all.

No. That is their job. I'm sure they would love to strangle him and throw him in an oil tank.
YES, their job is to be actors and chess players. You have to see through what they say to what their motives are. They know the way to get CW to talk is to agree with him and put ideas out there and see where he goes with it.

He said this bible verse comes to mind and maybe Shan'ann was thinking "Father forgive them for they no not what they do." Is he trying to say she was asking that he be forgiven as he was killing her?
Unreal. Yes, I am sure that is exactly what was going through Shanann's head as her husband suddenly started killing her. o_O

The reasons I said this are:
She saw her mom dead and was made to sit in the car with the body. She knew something was wrong with her mom, followed Chris through the house as he disposed of her. He made her watch the body of her mother be dumped in the grave.
Made her watch her sister being murdered and then dumped in an oil tank.
THEN he murdered her while she begged for her life. THEN googled a song about power over those who cower under you at the freaking murder site.
She knew every bit of what was going on. He let her sit with that terror. He psychologically tortured her, and then got off on the power of it all.
Quite possible. I tend to believe it was just that he didn't care not that he got off on it. I don't believe there was any rage. Any out of body experience. Just a plan, that didn't go exactly as planned, but still came off as he had hoped. This was not a last minute bad series of decisions he wants people to believe. I'm just glad he admitted to murdering the girls. How he doesn't see how terrible it looks goes to how he doesn't think like others. I'm glad they caught him off guard and didn't give him time to prepare answers.

ETA: there is no history we know of for CW to be the type who gets off on the physical torture of others. I believe he gaslighted in the past, but that was to just benefit himself - I don't believe it was to hurt others. MOO

In his own words: Chris Watts describes murders of his family in chilling detail
“I don’t even want to say it felt like I had to, it just felt like there was already something in my mind that was implanted, that I was gonna do it and when I woke up that morning, it was gonna happen and I had no control over it,” Watts said of the strangulation death of his 34-year-old wife Shanann Watts.

[...]

Watts said he was shaking after he saw his wife die, and it felt like a “traumatic event.” His 4-year-old daughter Bella must have been awoken by the noise, Watts said, and came into the room holding a blanket.

[...]

Watts told investigators he wrapped his wife’s body into a sheet and loaded her into his truck. His 3-year-old daughter, Celeste, was also awoken by the noise, and he put his two girls into the backseat and drove to a rural Weld County oil field.

The report says Watts buried his wife while his two younger daughters were watching. He said he smothered Celeste first with a blue Yankees blanket and put her body into an oil well.

[...]

“Every time he closes his eyes, he hears Bella say ‘Daddy, no,’” the report says. “He hears it every day.”

Watts said he killed his daughters because he was “angry with Shanann” for separating him from his family and that he went “into a rage.”

“I don’t know if that had something to do with it,” Watts told investigators .”That something inside me just triggered and it then it just like, all that pent up from the wedding and everything … it’s like a long fuse that finally just went to its end.”

He claimed that Shanann and his mother never got along, and he was angry his wife told him his parents could never see their grandchildren again.

[...]

Watts said the Wisconsin prison is radically different than the Weld County jail, where he said inmates would yell at him at night and tell him all the ways he could take his own life in his cell. He said he prayed to God to leave Colorado.

Watts told investigators that he has pictures of his wife and daughters in his cell and that he “talks to them every morning and every night.”

During the interview, Watts claimed that he reads the “same book he used to read to Celeste” to “his daughters” every night.

“He wished it never happened and he never had a blinder over his eyes and could have seen what was going on,” according to the report.

No. That is their job. I'm sure they would love to strangle him and throw him in an oil tank.
No. That WAS their job. They did it. He confessed.
Now they have flown all the way to Wisconsin to hold his hand and rub his neck like Ronnie did while he weaves in and out of his truth and lies. They had to lead him the first time. This time all they had to do was turn on the recorder!
They gave him another opportunity to throw Shanaan under the bus.

Quite possible. I tend to believe it was just that he didn't care not that he got off on it. I don't believe there was any rage. Any out of body experience. Just a plan, that didn't go exactly as planned, but still came off as he had hoped. This was not a last minute bad series of decisions he wants people to believe. I'm just glad he admitted to murdering the girls. How he doesn't see how terrible it looks goes to how he doesn't think like others. I'm glad they caught him off guard and didn't give him time to prepare answers.

I believe many would be surprised to know the percentage of people who "don't think like others".

These interviewers are magnificent. They have him laughing and being perfectly candid as he discusses his killings. It's almost like they're all reminiscing about a shared, happy memory. And a lot of that is because they are SOOOO good and that makes him feel relaxed. They have him totally offguard.

I'm having a hard time understanding how the girls would have gotten into the truck without that showing on the neighbor's camera footage.
He went to and from the house to the truck 3 times. If the girls were alive he could take them both on one trip and then he would have made 2 trips. I haven't watched the entire video just snippets but I don't buy this new version.
He's blaming her again. He strangled her because she told him he would never see the children. I don't believe if there was an argument that she would have ever said that
He had this planned. He called his coworker on a Saturday to volunteer to work at the oil site so he could be alone to dispose their bodies.
IMO. there was no argument. He wanted the least drama and resistance as possible. He probably kissed her and told her everything she wanted to hear when she came home and exhausted she probably went peacefully to sleep and then he attacked her. I think he killed both girls in their beds.
It probably gives him some recognition and ego boost to be of so much interest to the media and cover up that he planned it. JMO

I still do. I will always believe that he had every intention of getting rid of his wife and kids. Maybe it didn't go down step by step as he thought it would but he knew he wanted them dead and he made that happen. IMO he knew he wanted to be rid of them and if/when he did it, he had the perfect place to put their bodies. I don't believe for one minute that he just became angry that night out the blue and snapped and killed them. He's finally admitting the details but he's still lying and acting like he was in a fog and didn't realize what he was doing and blah blah blah. Shades of Jodi Arias and her famous fog.
Replied to add
He had plenty of time to thank about how it was all going to end while the wife and kids were away.

For people to say that oh Shanann set him off is an insult to the Rzueck family IMO!

This was nothing less than Premeditated Murder!!!!!

I don’t care how CW tries to spin it.

Or anyone else for that matter!

Last edited:
Chris Watts confesses killing daughters at oil site after strangling wife at home

[...]

Watts, while straddling Shanann as she laid on her back, said he asked whether they could cancel an upcoming trip to Aspen, Colorado, and if they could move to get away from their house.

Watts said Shanann then told him she knew he was having an affair with someone and started to cry, but Watts denied having an affair.

“I just felt guilty … more guilty than ever before,” Watts told investigators, according to documents released Thursday.

Watts told Shanann he didn’t think their marriage was going to work and that he didn’t love her, and Shanann responded, “You’re never gonna see the kids again … you’re never gonna see them again … get off me … don’t hurt the baby.”

Watts immediately put both hands around his wife's neck and strangled her.

“Every time I think about it, I’m just like, did I know I was going to do that before I got on top of her?” he told investigators.

“Everything that happened that morning I just don’t — I don’t know, … like, I try to go back in my head … I didn’t want to do this, but I did it … it just felt like there was already something in my mind that was implanted that I was gonna do it and when I woke up that morning, it was gonna happen and I had no control over it.”

[...]

“What’s wrong with Mommy?” he recalled Bella asking again as she began to cry.

He said Bella was smart and knew what was going on. Bella watched as he backed his truck into the garage and put Shanann's body in the back seat on the floorboards.

The noises from dragging his wife's body down the stairs woke their 3-year-old daughter, Celeste, who was starting to get out of bed when Watts came back inside.

Watts said he felt like someone else was in control of him as he put Bella and Celeste in the back of his truck on the bench seat.

Bella again asked if her mother was OK, and Watts told his daughters their mother would be fine.

[...]

Watts said when they arrived at the oil site 45 minutes from their Frederick, Colorado, home, he pulled Shanann's body out of the car with his daughters sitting on the back seat. They asked him what he was doing to their mother, and he said he doesn't recall what he told them.

Watts said he returned to the truck and “Cece was first.”

He put his daughter’s Yankees blanket over her head and strangled her in the back seat with Bella sitting beside her, Watts told investigators. Bella didn’t say anything while watching her father kill her sister.

“I wasn’t (thinking) … if I was thinking, this wouldn’t have happened … or any partial hint of what I feel for those girls and what I feel for my wife, then none of this would have happened … so I wasn’t thinking,” Watts said.

He carried Celeste from the truck to the oil tank and dropped her inside, then returned to his truck where Bella remained in the back seat.

[...]

“What happened to Cece?” Watts said Bella asked him. “Is the same thing gonna happen to me as Cece?”

He said he is not sure how he replied.

He “did the same thing” to Bella, and placed the Yankees blanket over her head, Watts told investigators.

“Daddy, no!” were Bella’s last words, Watts said, and he hears them every time he closes his eyes.

[...]

Watts said he killed his daughters out of anger with Shanann “that he took out on everyone in front of him that morning,” according to investigators.

“Right now I’d have a 5-year-old … a 3-year-old … and more than likely, a one-month-old son … and a beautiful wife … and right now it’s just me,” Watts told investigators.

I truly believe that evil exists. And that, if allowed, evil will take over at times.

That does not mean I believe that CW has an excuse! HE CHOSE. HE ALLOWED THAT EVIL IN.

These interviewers are magnificent. They have him laughing and being perfectly candid as he discusses his killings. It's almost like they're all reminiscing about a shared, happy memory. And a lot of that is because they are SOOOO good and that makes him feel relaxed. They have him totally offguard.
Its strange. What you think is magnificent, I say is uncalled for. It makes me sick to my stomach. What is in a person to want to hear him laugh? We already know this guy is sick. He is already locked up. He murdered four people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk