CA CA - Jonas Elijah Nelson, 19, Altadena, Los Angeles County, 6 Jan 2019

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
51240360_2584203181606579_6035732801087602688_n.jpg

Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department’s Missing Persons Unit Detectives are seeking the public’s assistance in locating Jonas Elijah Nelson. He is a 19 year-old male, Black who was last seen Sunday, January 6, 2019 at approximately 8:00 P.M. on the 4000 block of Chainey Trail, Altadena.

Jonas is described as 6’04”, 190 lbs., with brown hair and blue eyes.

Jonas was last seen wearing black sweat pants and an orange hoody with silver reflective tape.

Anyone with information about this incident is encouraged to contact the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department's Missing Persons Detail, Sergeant Nava, Detective Abraham, or Detective Pereida at (323) 890-5500.

If you prefer to provide information anonymously, you may call "Crime Stoppers" by dialing (800) 222-TIPS (8477), use your smartphone by downloading the “P3 Tips” Mobile APP on Google play or the Apple App Store or by using the website http://lacrimestoppers.org

Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department

When I saw that this was in the Los Angeles area, I suspected that he was in the wrong neighborhood and ran into trouble. But that's far from what happened. The following link has a lot more details. We all make mistakes, Jonas. There was a time when I never dreamed I'd be teaching kids and helping them deal with these kinds of problems. There was a time when I didn't think anyone wanted me around. But I was wrong. No matter how big of a goof you make, you can always redeem yourself. You have your whole life ahead of you. And you'll be just fine. I promise. Pick up a phone or walk somewhere safe and get in touch with someone who can help. Call 911, call a police officer, call a friend or family member. And, once you're safe and healthy, I wish you the best life a young man could dream of.

Altadena teen missing since early January - Pasadena Weekly

When I saw that this was in the Los Angeles area, I suspected that he was in the wrong neighborhood and ran into trouble. But that's far from what happened. The following link has a lot more details. We all make mistakes, Jonas. There was a time when I never dreamed I'd be teaching kids and helping them deal with these kinds of problems. There was a time when I didn't think anyone wanted me around. But I was wrong. No matter how big of a goof you make, you can always redeem yourself. You have your whole life ahead of you. And you'll be just fine. I promise. Pick up a phone or walk somewhere safe and get in touch with someone who can help. Call 911, call a police officer, call a friend or family member. And, once you're safe and healthy, I wish you the best life a young man could dream of.

Altadena teen missing since early January - Pasadena Weekly
Oh no, that sounds so ominous. Poor Jonas. I hope he's ok.

Jonas Elijah nelson has NOT been found..please keep your eyes open for him.he has been missing for 2 months now..it is heartwrenching for me as his mother to read this..it couldn't be farther than the truth..my son is still missing

Attachments

• jojo.jpg
    jojo.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 6
I want to take the time to thank everyone who has prayed, texted, and messaged me during this very difficult time.
Sadly Jonas Nelson is still missing..we have had multiple searches, Sheriff led, Search and Rescue led, Community led, and Family led as well..everyday someone in the family is looking for Jonas Nelson..We need more help and support from Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department..please call them at (818) 248-3464 or r(626) 798-1131 and ask them to resume his search.. Hilda Solis, you are the Representative for Altadena, CA Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors and No one from your office has even ATTEMPTED to call back or respond to my email.. KTLA 5 News, Fox 11 Los Angeles, can you run Jonas Nelson's story again..He is still missing.. Cal Advocates For The Missing .. he has not been found and has never been found..please repost..we are in shambles behind this whole situation..we just want him to come home safely..if you see him or know where he is,please call (626)360-9820, just let us know, thank you. #whereisJONASNELSON

Attachments

• jojo.jpg
    jojo.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 0
I want to take the time to thank everyone who has prayed, texted, and messaged me during this very difficult time.
Sadly Jonas Nelson is still missing..we have had multiple searches, Sheriff led, Search and Rescue led, Community led, and Family led as well..everyday someone in the family is looking for Jonas Nelson..We need more help and support from Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department..please call them at (818) 248-3464 or r(626) 798-1131 and ask them to resume his search.. Hilda Solis, you are the Representative for Altadena, CA Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors and No one from your office has even ATTEMPTED to call back or respond to my email.. KTLA 5 News, Fox 11 Los Angeles, can you run Jonas Nelson's story again..He is still missing.. Cal Advocates For The Missing .. he has not been found and has never been found..please repost..we are in shambles behind this whole situation..we just want him to come home safely..if you see him or know where he is,please call (626)360-9820, just let us know, thank you. #whereisJONASNELSON

Pasadena Teen Missing Since January

Jul 8, 2019

nelson___08183548717.png

ALTADENA, CA — Authorities Monday renewed a call for public help to find a 19-year-old Pasadena man with schizophrenia who went missing in Altadena in January.

Jonas Nelson was last seen in the 300 block of East Sacramento Street, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.

"He suffers from schizophrenia, bipolar and catatonia disorder," a sheriff's statement said. "His loved ones are very worried and asking for your help locating him."

Pasadena Teen Missing Since January

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back