GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the footprint was inside the bag?
If that's true, I haven't got that far and missed that in discovery. Seems like the bags could have been turned inside out while he dragged her over to the grave. (?)

He said he put a gas can into the back of the truck because he felt like he could kill himself at the oil site where he worked and planned to dispose of Shanann's body. Ultimately, he told investigators he decided not to go through with that plan because he feared he could hurt more people if something caught fire at the site and exploded.

Oh yeah, sure...the only reason he didnt kill himself was because he was thinking about the safety of others....ya right...

That part made me SMH for sure! Yes, because is is soooo humane and cares sooo much for the well-being of others. Well, except for his babies etc. This shows he is STILL not even close to telling the truth. If he is getting close to God, he should do a better job of transparency.

Ok, this is strange. I'm listening to the interviews on youtube and in the beginning of part 3 he says that when he texted NK on Aug 13 and Aug 14th after the murders NK would ask him "test questions" like her dog's name or what yoga studio she went to in order to make sure it was really CW texting her. He also says she told him to delete texts but he claims didn't delete text. Well we know that is a lie-- he deleted texts because there were texts found on SW's phone that were not on his phone and some texts to NK they got from NK's phone that were not on CW's phone too. So why would NK be suspicious and asking him test questions? Did he have a burner phone he used to text her after the murder? Or some app that changed his phone number every time he texted or something? (Do they make such an app?-- I have no clue) Is that why she was asking him test questions? o_O

(He offers as a weak explanation that maybe NK was worried SW had his phone and was texting her but that doesn't make any sense since he had spoken to her on the phone and facetimed too after the murders).

Ok, this is strange. I'm listening to the interviews on youtube and in the beginning of part 3 he says that when he texted NK on Aug 13 and Aug 14th after the murders NK would ask him "test questions" like her dog's name or what yoga studio she went to in order to make sure it was really CW texting her. He also says she told him to delete texts but he claims didn't delete the texts. Well we know that is a lie-- he deleted texts because there were texts found on SW's phone that were not on his phone and some texts to NK they got from NK's phone that were not on CW's phone too. So why would NK be suspicious and asking him test questions? Did he have a burner phone he used to text her after the murder? Or some app that changed his phone number every time he texted or something? (Do they make such an app?-- I have no clue) Is that why she was asking him test questions? o_O

(He offers as a weak explanation that maybe NK was worried SW had his phone and was texting her but that doesn't make any sense since he had spoken to her on the phone and facetimed too after the murders).

His explanation for the test questions didn't make sense. But, before that she had said, I think the night of the 13th that he was staring at her, just staring at her. Maybe her questions were to see if he was "all there", and that he just doesn't realize the purpose.

Not insane in the legal sense of the word at all (as an attorney, you know this). He knew and knows right from wrong; he just doesn’t care, in the service of his desires. Sociopath and narcissist, not insane.

Oh yeah. Not close to legally insane. But still deranged, you know what I mean? He was a threat to his loved ones, friends and society being free, even if he himself never knew it.

We use the concepts of evil or and crazy to describe these creatures. I see someone whose perception is so distorted. Who is incapable of feeling or understanding what normal people do. It's a horrifying defect and all the more horrifying because he seemed so normal, as many have said. Just a laid back, quiet surfer type guy. Snowboarder speak. Average Joe who loved and cared well for his kids, worked hard. etc. Not one person who knew him talks about sensing something off.

I encounter psychopaths in my cases but I've known a couple apparent psychopaths in my daily life. Both women. One was a nurse who was then working as a waitress at the golf course I worked at. She claimed she came out of state so she couldn't work as a nurse but I think she lost her license for some reason. It became apparent very quickly that she was at least sociopathic. She had no empathy of any kind and seemed confused by people feeling sorrow for others. She sort of grabbed my face one day to see how I did my eyeliner. It made me shudder to be touched by her. Inhuman.

The second one appeared very sweet. Worked at my old law office on a prisoner release program. Claimed to have been lured into doing some sort of fraud by her husband. Yet he was free and on the outside with her kids. In retrospect her excuse (he made the money and one of them needed to be able to care for the kids so she took the fall), was suspicious. She DID have me somewhat fooled. At first. She was so sympathetic. Her eyes would well with tears talking about her kids.

But after a couple months I realized she was doing little things to cause disharmony. She lied about me and others. She cam in my office one day and pleaded with me to realize she was a friend and ask what was wrong. I told her I knew she was a liar and could never trust her. She was arrested for leaving work at lunch when we were out and stealing from Walmart. She had stockpiled a hoard of things she had stolen. Despite having realized she was a liar and ship stirrer, I was shocked by the level of her criminality.

And yet, her nature did not take too long to come out, despite being able to fool people at first.

But CW? In his whole life no one ever came forward and said they noticed one thing. No criminal record. No people coming forward (like with Patrick Frazee) to say he was cruel or deceptive.

It is odd and he's inexplicable to me.

We all hate Christopher even more now. No one here is "falling" for anything. He has finally said out loud he killed the girls and Shanann didn't do it. This is something the Rzucek's have wanted him to say. These FBI agents got him to say that. Do you think he would have talked to them at all if they came in guns blazing and showing their true feelings for him? That is not how their job works. It doesn't bother me at all that they are placating him and being nice to him. I know their true feelings are the same as mine. Tammy was brilliant interviewing him before he was arrested. She got so much out of him, it was amazing. They are good at what they do and I will give them the credit they deserve.

Hear, hear. The thought of having to sit down with this man makes my blood run cold. And I assume that these three agents have seen all of the evidence. Things none of us will ever have to see. They lived very close to this nightmare—its aftermath unfolded right before their eyes. They are the ones who have had contact with the victims’ friends and family. And despite all that, they walked into that prison and treated Chris Watts with respect because that is the deal with the devil they must make to get information.

Information is an extremely valuable commodity. They know that because it’s their job to handle it in ways that come down to life or death.

That is not easy. They make it look easy, but that just means they are really expert. To me, they’re heroes.

Last edited:
That was very interesting! We had surmised that he was sitting at home counting the seconds ticking for Shanann to walk through the door. But the way he said he was actually fearing they were talking about him and his being unfaithful...that rings true as a precipitant to his deciding to commit murder that night/early morning.

Paranoia. That's part of narcissism, right?

His explanation for the test questions didn't make sense. But, before that she had said, I think the night of the 13th that he was staring at her, just staring at her. Maybe her questions were to see if he was "all there", and that he just doesn't realize the purpose.

IDK. I think maybe he slipped up telling them about NK's test questions and then tried to backtrack and act like he didn't know why she would do that. He was holding lots of info back IMO. NK is the only one he said he wishes he could talk to again.

Ok, this is strange. I'm listening to the interviews on youtube and in the beginning of part 3 he says that when he texted NK on Aug 13 and Aug 14th after the murders NK would ask him "test questions" like her dog's name or what yoga studio she went to in order to make sure it was really CW texting her. He also says she told him to delete texts but he claims didn't delete text. Well we know that is a lie-- he deleted texts because there were texts found on SW's phone that were not on his phone and some texts to NK they got from NK's phone that were not on CW's phone too. So why would NK be suspicious and asking him test questions? Did he have a burner phone he used to text her after the murder? Or some app that changed his phone number every time he texted or something? (Do they make such an app?-- I have no clue) Is that why she was asking him test questions? o_O

My guess is that she wanted to make sure it wasn't the FBI, CBI, or FPD.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member