GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s what I said yesterday. He left her for last andmade her watch it all for a reason.
I don't know about that. Bella was probably his favorite because she was more like him. Cece was more like Shanann. His mother expressed that and almost comes off as resentful toward CC (and Shanann of course) in those comments. The disdain drips off her interviews. It's clear Bella was Cindy's favorite, so I'm assuming CW's too. He has said before that she was more like him in demeanor. MY guess, and it's only a guess, is that he murdered Bella last because he felt enough for her to make him think twice. He is unbelievably cruel.

ETA I don't see why Coder offered to communicate his thoughts to NK. Just too chummy. Hey, I'll call your girlfriend....

Maybe they are still a little bit suspicious of what NK does or does not know. Maybe they wanted to question him more at this later date to see if he would say anything incriminating about NK that they could charge her with. I don't think they cared for her any more than we do. They asked him at the beginning if Trent and the other woman should be charged for lying to LE. Maybe they wanted to see if NK had also done that.

Did I hear correctly him say “ I don’t want to know what she saw when she looked back at me”. The real story being she was on her stomach and he strangled her from behind.
Yes! Unbelievable that in his account, SW just laid back and allowed it to happen, and her last thoughts were probably a forgiveness prayer. Yup, SW forgave me. :eek:

Okay, so about the intercourse part of the story...

I can buy that she still wore her bra and panties. He said they'd had intercourse earlier in the night and that when he straddled her, she thought they were going to do it again. She could have easily put her clothes back on after the first act. (And after so many years together, sometimes not all the clothes even come off. Just saying...)

I can buy that she was lying on her stomach. I've had 4 pregnancies and each one affected me in a different way. For 3 of them I didn't want anything touching my stomach and there's no way I could've slept on my tummy. For the 4th, though, it didn't bother me, especially at 15 weeks. My doctor said that as long as I wasn't in pain and I was breathing okay that I could do it as long as it was comfortable.

The reason I DON'T buy that he straddled her while she was on her back is because I think CW is a coward at heart. I don't think he could have looked in her eyes as he was killing her. I think he may very well have waited until she fell asleep and then attacked her from behind, pinning her arms down until she couldn't move.

No. That WAS their job. They did it. He confessed.
Now they have flown all the way to Wisconsin to hold his hand and rub his neck like Ronnie did while he weaves in and out of his truth and lies. They had to lead him the first time. This time all they had to do was turn on the recorder!
They gave him another opportunity to throw Shanaan under the bus.

You have to understand, they are not there at his request. They have their own motive in this interview.

Okay, so about the intercourse part of the story...

I can buy that she still wore her bra and panties. He said they'd had intercourse earlier in the night and that when he straddled her, she thought they were going to do it again. She could have easily put her clothes back on after the first act. (And after so many years together, sometimes not all the clothes even come off. Just saying...)

I can buy that she was lying on her stomach. I've had 4 pregnancies and each one affected me in a different way. For 3 of them I didn't want anything touching my stomach and there's no way I could've slept on my tummy. For the 4th, though, it didn't bother me, especially at 15 weeks. My doctor said that as long as I wasn't in pain and I was breathing okay that I could do it as long as it was comfortable.

The reason I DON'T buy that he straddled her while she was on her back is because I think CW is a coward at heart. I don't think he could have looked in her eyes as he was killing her. I think he may very well have waited until she fell asleep and then attacked her from behind, pinning her arms down until she couldn't move.
As he was rambling a little describing his rage he said “ I don’t want to know what she saw when she looked back at me.” She was on her stomach when he killed her. He lets things slip that contradict his constructed tale.

Last edited:
I hate that I have to rent space in my brain and spend time out of my life to listen to this guy, but it has to be done—here from the beginning, here to the end.

We will never forget these victims.

Xx.. I get that totally.

Hearing those words "no daddy" has broken my heart further... What these poor children must have felt in their last minutes...

As he was rambling a little describing his rage he saids “ I don’t want to know what she saw when she looked back at me.” She was on her stomach when he killed her. He lets things slip that contradict his constructed tale.

That's how I think most of this interview went. I believe that most of what he said was true. Some might have been embellished but I believe it's as close to the truth as we'll get from him. Every time he slipped with something like this, it was kind of an "a ha" moment.

Did anyone notice that they asked questions that WE have wondered about? I thought that was awesome. They were doing their best to get it all laid out.

Listening to his confession of killing Shanann and how he straddled her and his conversation - he is lying about most of it. He has the same hesitation and breathiness and swallowing of words that he had when he lied about NOT killing his kids.

Listening to his confession of killing Shanann and how he straddled her and his conversation - he is lying about most of it. He has the same hesitation and breathiness and swallowing of words that he had when he lied about NOT killing his kids.

I don't think they had a conversation at all.. I think like others have surmised he killed her face down without conversation...

That's how I think most of this interview went. I believe that most of what he said was true. Some might have been embellished but I believe it's as close to the truth as we'll get from him. Every time he slipped with something like this, it was kind of an "a ha" moment.

Did anyone notice that they asked questions that WE have wondered about? I thought that was awesome. They were doing their best to get it all laid out.
yes, we have to weave thru the bs
I am a stomach sleeper and with all 4 of my pregnancies I slept that way well into the final few months

He's had months to think now. He can have concocted any story he likes, including memorising the finer details. I honestly believe that he is doing this 1) to cause further pain to Shanann's family, 2) to keep it all in the news to cause further pain and 3) because he's actually started to enjoy the notoriety.

How he could relay all those details to investigators and not be absolutely wrecked with grief and guilt is beyond me.

Ultimately, like DA Rourke said, he can say anything and we will never know if it's true.

I said earlier I would love to hear from the DA after this, but I would REALLY love to hear from the FBI agents. I imagine they will be the best judges of truth and lies.

BBM

Because he's a psychopath. He doesn't and can't feel remorse and he lacks empathy. It's beyond his ability to have the reaction that we do. This is really important for people to comprehend (hard, I know!). Asking those questions about CW is about like asking how a cougar could kill and eat someone. He is THAT different. Using that rather crude analogy of the cougar, it would do us no good to exclusively mourn the victims of their attacks and and not look at and learn about the cat. We have to learn to recognize the threat. We can recognize the mountain lion and fear it because we have learned it's nature. We aren't nearly as educated about dangerous "people". I use quotes there because they're really more like aliens. They aren't like us, their brains don't function like ours do and neither do their emotions. Unfortunately, they look like us so we keep waiting for them to be as horrified as their victims must have been and have, at least, some grief or guilt, as you said. It will never happen.

Did I hear correctly him say “ I don’t want to know what she saw when she looked back at me”. The real story being she was on her stomach and he strangled her from behind.

I took away that her eyes were open after she was dead as he said they were red. This makes me see him as even creepier, if that's possible.

I think this is all an act and we have not seen the real CW but only glimpses of it at times. The angry glaring at NUA in his house caught on police bodycam after she ruined his plan. The fuming coupled with panic when he realized he was caught redhanded on Nate's camera. His fit of rage during the sentencing hearing. These are moments where you get a glimpse of this man under the mask he hides behind. This jolly, cordial, emotionless, imbecilic facade he's presenting is just a persona and how he blends in. If it's true that he has high IQ, he is probably very skilled at hiding his true self.

Yup. He’s also exhibiting some of the tells that I was looking out for.

“Like, like, like, we like....”

Speaking generally, and not specifically.

Dragging out his sentences so he can think of what he wants to say.

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

SW was on a 3 day business trip, and she was as anxious to get home as her daughters were for her to arrive home. We've seen the videos of SW and her babies, the drama, excitement, and exuberance. Bella especially, reportedly got out of bed several times Sunday evening checking to see if Mommy was home.

CW's revised account that Bella stood by while he he wrapped Mommy in a sheet, and dragged her body down the stairs is most difficult to imagine. This was a smart child. I imagine her wanting to unveil her, try to shake her awake, even a child's idea of CPR, and not sit with her feet resting on top of SW lying on the floorboards of the truck for nearly an hour. :eek: Bless you child.
They MAY (we will never know since his is a lying liar who lies) have sensed a very DIFFERENT Dad that morning. I could see having an understanding at a level that would actually keep them relatively quiet. Who knows what he was acting like with them - was he really being reassuring? Or just cold like ice? Stern? We'll never know. Those kids were always highly vocal - the type I would have guessed to scream, run, hide, cry at all of this...but they may have sensed an eerie danger IMO. I think I read they held on to each other in the truck at times. That is a far cry from the normal dancing to music they would experience in car rides. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie