Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not convinced the cyclist in spidercam is significant, other than being a potential witness, let alone the same person in the Oak Road footage. The cyclist on Haworth St seems to have dark hair or more likely a dark hat/helmet, whilst the head of the Oak Road cyclist appears very much entirely white.

As an aside, I'm seeing a mudguard on the rear wheel of the former.

Last edited:
I'm not convinced the cyclist in spidercam is significant, other than being a potential witness, let alone the same person in the Oak Road footage. The cyclist on Haworth St seems to have dark hair or more likely a dark hat/helmet, whilst the head of the Oak Road cyclist appears very much entirely white.

I agree ..I don't think any of the people on any of the CCTV are relevant apart from wanted as potential witnesses

My very first thought when seeing it was that he had knee high white wellington style boots on with possibly shorts or trousers tucked in. That style and colour is often worn in food preparation areas that get wet , hosed down by the way . I’ve not enlarged the video just viewing from a phone .
Im definitely seeing shorts, plus you can see the musculature in his legs

I’m still convinced the alleged suspect is between 5 feet 8 - 5 feet 9. Also, quite stocky. I really don’t know about the Oak road grey jogger man. It’s difficult to guess height and build due to the distance/poor quality.
He could very well be stocky because we know he goes/went to the gym.
Ironically, this guy smokes. Something to think about.

I haven't watched for ages tbh, but I think mid thigh length. I don't half of what anyone else does though so it's quite likely you can discount anything I say

First comment here, been following a while. Just looking at spidercam again - and perhaps a question about the car mainly - it looks like he shifts the upright part of the seat forward to place something in the back of the car. Can you does this to the seat in a 4 door Astra? I thought this was something that you do in two door cars. The car that was taken away was a 4 door on the tow truck. I can’t make out from spidercam if it’s a 2 door car he’s sitting in or a 4 door car?

Also - what on earth is he wearing? Shorts and boots it looks like. If he drove off to give her a lift home he could easily drive straight past Wellesley Ave and towards the playing fields looking at the map. I think he flashed and frightened her and then he put her in his car. Some people freeze when terrified, especially if he’d already got his toggle out first.

Apologies if it's already been mentioned, but I just noticed The Sun published separate CCTV footage of a silver hatchback (similar to the spidercam one) being driven down Newland Avenue at 12.19 am, ten minutes after the spidercam footage.

CCTV footage emerges of last sighting of missing Libby Squire 'in car with man'
I’m still seeing boots with slim fitting bottoms. Can anyone else see this?
I'm definitely seeing knee length shorts and rubber boots/trainers with long socks.

I definitely saw some kind of rubber workwear boots to begin with, but now I see aggressively tapered sweatpants, as is the current style, with contrasting lower legs. I've found similar styles with a cursory skim of Google.

@Hatfield - your theory is what I’ve been thinking since Libby has been missing & PR came to light, I even wonder if she’s out towards his work somewhere. Is it rural on the way to/near his work? I don’t think she ever left that car in a conscious state. The only thing that makes me doubt my own thoughts is like @JosieJo stated.. how were they not seen on cctv on any of the roads? I’m not a local, could any of the CCTV be broken? fixed to a point you can’t make out Libby? Possibility of using rural/quieter roads ? ...
Totally off the wall, BUT sometimes word association helps. I associated 'The Welly' with a boot, (Wellington boot), could his car boot be important?

I've been torn between work boots or just under the knee tracksuit bottoms (cropped) and chunky trainers
I've never really been able to see him put anything in the back of the car ..I see a female in short skirt walk forward , then back , then fall heavily into a sitting position in car

To explain scratches? Blood stains? Items of clothing even? It's an odd comment to make. There are lots of better excuses for getting Libby out of the car before she got home. Fear she'd be sick being a good one

I hadn't heard there were visible scratches
Regarding possible scratches on his face, the police spent a lot of time in the park and elsewhere searching through bracken. I wonder if PR used looking/lost something in park excuse, the bracken scratched my face, to explain away scratches on his face. Far fetched?

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

I'm just wondering about the Meganne car which apparently was found abandoned in a field not far from the Oak Road park area whether LE searched that with cadaver dog and forensics. Maybe Pr phoned someone he knew for help if the sexual assault went wrong and he needed a different vehicle to dispose of her body. Maybe he borrowed a second car from his brother in law and sister who apparently live in Hull. Maybe they came to his help. If LE found nothing on
PR's phone to show he made a call for help maybe instead he ran to a house of someone he knew for help and they came out in a different car not as yet known to LE to get someone to help in taking her body to the Humber in their car and that's why his own car was not seen going there on cctv and the cadaver dog found no trace in PR's own car. Just a suggestion. Maybe a bit farfetched??
I'm wondering re the cadaver dog not picking up on anything-do we know if he was working that night? He would need to change out of his work clothes....he works in a meat factory. Maybe those smells would throw the dog off the scent of anything else?

As an aside, I'm seeing a mudguard on the rear wheel of the former.
There's something about the way Spidercam cyclist casually whooshes into view that makes me think he's not connected at all. He doesn't seem to miss a beat when he passes the parked car... just cycles onwards, seemingly oblivious to Spiderman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph