CA - Bakersfield 3: Disappearance of Baylee Despot & murders of James Kulstad & Micah Holsonbake #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The father mentioning “bikers” has officially stoked my interest in the possible connection with MM murder two weeks ago. Numerous pictures online showing MM friends with Hoffa.

Would someone post (repost) link to article about MM murder, please. Thanks.

The father mentioning “bikers” has officially stoked my interest in the possible connection with MM murder two weeks ago. Numerous pictures online showing MM friends with Hoffa.

I thought he was just referring to the fact that everyone has an opinion about "some group" being behind it. Maybe I need to listen again.

ADMIN NOTE:

This post lands at random.

We do not have any verified experts in this thread, so please be careful relying on information stated as fact that is not supported with links.

Websleuths is fact based. What a "friend" said or what "some people" said is not fact. It is hearsay / rumor / gossip. You cannot use a third party as a source to state something as fact. With the exception of Verified Insiders, facts need to be able to be supported by links, otherwise it is your opinion only and you must make that clear (JMO, MOO, I think, I believe, etc).

ADMIN NOTE:

We do not have any verified experts in this thread, so please be careful relying on information stated as fact that is not supported with links.

Websleuths is fact based. What a "friend" said or what "some people" said is not fact. It is hearsay / rumor / gossip. You cannot use a third party as a source to state something as fact. With the exception of Verified Insiders, facts need to be able to be supported by links, otherwise it is your opinion only and you must make that clear (JMO, MOO, I think, I believe, etc).
ADMIN NOTE:

Amen. Beginning to think someone is changing the narrative, but who?

What was everyone's thoughts on last nights KGET special with Lance? I'm feeling like MQ may have been the bigger part of both BD and MH. Thoughts?

What was everyone's thoughts on last nights KGET special with Lance? I'm feeling like MQ may have been the bigger part of both BD and MH. Thoughts?

I have to watch again when I can really hear it. I had someone yappin in my ear while I tried to watch before hopping on here last night.

Micah was on high alert when he went missing . Talking openly about the fear of being followed...
I just can't help but wonder if he was lured by someone he kinda trusted or what happened considering he was living in fear.

I found it interesting that he said that Micahs brother kept telling him to go talk to Baylee Parrent and He didn't called her by married last name Despot
(If I understood that correctly. )
Is this GH?

Mc’s case got dismissed...mq has one. I’m sure there’s even more we don’t know about. Maybe sb?

I saw that two of the charges look like they were dismissed, but I'm not sure about the outcome of a 2/21 court date. I don't see him as in custody in the one place I looked, but I wonder if he's either in custody elsewhere or if they've made it to where the public is no longer able to access that info.

I saw that two of the charges look like they were dismissed, but I'm not sure about the outcome of a 2/21 court date. I don't see him as in custody in the one place I looked, but I wonder if he's either in custody elsewhere or if they've made it to where the public is no longer able to access that info.

Is MQ scheduled for a jury trial in May? I can't remember but I thought I read that on kern courts

The part I struggle with when in come to the biker clubs is the fact that this was done in private. They tend to deal with stuff without trying to hide it. Such as the stabbing and shooting done in public places. I'm not saying it is not them just a view on the manner in which Micah was killed.

Was Micah a rival to them or allies? If he was a rival was he becoming a treat to their profits?
How do MM and H connect? Do the bikers go to Mexican cartels for guns in this area? Or drugs or girls or protection? What part of the chain distributes what?

What did Micah do or see or had a part of that caused him to live out the weeks before his death in fear for his life and safety.

The part I struggle with when in come to the biker clubs is the fact that this was done in private. They tend to deal with stuff without trying to hide it. Such as the stabbing and shooting done in public places. I'm not saying it is not them just a view on the manner in which Micah was killed.

Was Micah a rival to them or allies? If he was a rival was he becoming a treat to their profits?
How do MM and H connect? Do the bikers go to Mexican cartels for guns in this area? Or drugs or girls or protection? What part of the chain distributes what?

What did Micah do or see or had a part of that caused him to live out the weeks before his death in fear for his life and safety.

Micahs dad also says he took it ( the info on gangs and bikers) down and reported it to the police, but he is focused on something else. He mentions it not being complicated.

The part I also find intriguing is how the son refers to talking to Baylee Parrent as a lousiana gang.( he even says he told his son he thought he heard that part wrong) So it makes me think she is involved in something rather than just a source of info since he didn't refer to her as an individual person.
I don't know. I think everything was said for a reason and I am trying to understand what he is trying to say here.

I found it interesting that he said that Micahs brother kept telling him to go talk to Baylee Parrent and He didn't called her by married last name Despot
(If I understood that correctly. )
Is this GH?

Now that I was able to watch it and actually hear it all, that's the first thing I clued in on. I find it odd that Micah's brother said he didn't think "Baylee Parrent" was a person, but a gang in Lousiana?

Did Baylee ever talk to police? What if she did know something about Micah’s death, said a little too much, and was trying to “disappear” from mq bc she was scared of him? And his posters/attempts to find her was so he could find her before police did. When I reread his convo with JD, it comes off very threatening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla