Found Deceased MI - Robert Quist, 26, ran off after friend called 911, Livonia, Wayne County, 23 Feb 2019

cybervampira

Reaction score
Family searches for answers in Livonia man's disappearance

Lynn Quist has slept little since her son, 26-year-old Robert, disappeared one week ago.

She spent the afternoon and evening of Feb. 22 with him at her Livonia home, talking and watching a movie. After she feel asleep, he went to a friend's house. His family hasn't heard from him since.

"I just want to find him," Lynn Quist said Thursday night. "We're distraught."

A missing persons report has been filed with Livonia police.

Lynn Quist said she learned through investigators that her son's friend called 911 just after midnight on Feb. 23 to report that Robert was having a medical emergency at the friend's house, which is also in Livonia off 5 Mile Road between Newburgh Road and I-275. But when emergency workers arrived, he wasn't there. The friend said Robert had run off, Lynn Quist said.

upload_2019-3-1_3-24-15.jpegupload_2019-3-1_3-24-52.jpeg

I hope he was not overdosing and ran off...
We just had something like that happen around here. The kid od'd and when the ambulance got there they said there was no emergency. In reality he had died and they hid the body, because they didn't want to get into trouble.
They are not saying what the medical emergency was in the msm. Hoping for the best!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back