CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #48 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think KK lied. I think she believes she saw PF burning KB's body in the tote in the trough. I think (and this is just my opinion and speculation of course) that she saw what PF wanted her to see. And he was intentionally vague about what he was going to do with the "remains" later. It could have been a dead animal in the tote. I do think they did actually burn up that trash that KK brought from the the clean up of KB's residence. I think he disposed of KB's body on Friday the 23rd if not the 22nd.

And the question remains: Where is Kelsey?

I believe he had help disposing of Kelsey on the days you said.

I do not believe anyone else will be charged no matter what they did to help him. Just like in past cases (Anthony and Arias plus others) we have followed, those in power, not necessarily just law, will not go after anyone else but him and Krystal. WS members have asked so many times why didn’t a minor player get charged when it was obvious they broke the law. It is very aggravating to know and watch this happen. Maybe if they would go after these minor players, more facts as to his evil ways would be released to find Kelsey. If these minor players would have to go to jail and have consequences no matter how small the infraction, maybe, others would think twice before helping criminals. Our system is fair but it also is too soft. I realize we don’t know all the facts, evidence and testimony but we can see the obvious when people are Teflon coated.

Prairie Wind, do you think she will ever be found?

I do not. They might find the burned ‘tote’ and can tell from the residue there were items related to the murder, but I don’t think her body is there. I think a friend helped him get rid of Kelsey’s body early on. Those two are the only ones that know where she is and neither will talk hoping there is not enough evidence for a jury to convict.

And a question about Colorado Law....can he have a trial by jury OR a trial by Judge?

Who goes through the effort to put a tooth in an envelope from a crime to keep? It is like the opposite of secrets. Tell everyone, ensure you are on camera, use an expired license plate, make sure to solicit multiple times, get the solicited to clean the crime scene, talk to the teller at the bank, tell her everything, lie about everything, get caught lying, write out a note of who can watch your child that you have no legal guardianship, leave off victim that is the guardian, sell victim's gun, use her phone, take it to a gorge, leave with it, burn in yard instead, on and on.

Someone who has been popping to many pills or visiting the dozens upon dozens of pot shops in Colorado.

Patrick Frazee, suspect in Kelsey Berreth's disappearance, called 'monster' by ex-girlfriend
"He is a monster."

[...]

"He had no empathy for life," Curie said about Frazee, in an exclusive interview with NBC's "Dateline."

Frazee’s attorneys declined to comment about Curie’s allegations as well as Berreth’s disappearance.

190308-patrick-frazee-vanessa-curie-al-1402_e234554d7ff3196bdc3e5a9503b27f55.fit-760w.jpg

Curie said she and Frazee started dating in 2010.

"I was attracted to his sharp wit and he had a very explorative mind. He contemplated everything. And he was excellent at reading people," Curie told "Dateline" correspondent Andrea Canning.

But, four months into their relationship, Curie said Frazee started playing mind games on her.

“He began not calling me for days, and then calling me in the middle of the night telling me he had visions of me in a wedding dress. And we'd talk and argue for hours. And we'd end up winding right back into each other.”

The emotional abuse, as she described it, went on for a year. She said Frazee would put her on a pedestal, then tear her down. But, she said, she continued to be drawn to him.

As their relationship continued, Curie said she observed Frazee, a rancher and popular farrier, hit his dogs.

[...]

Curie and Frazee’s on-again, off-again relationship ended in 2014, when Curie said she came across the definition of a psychopath online.

“He fit the bill to a T. And that's when I left him.”

Does his cap say what I think it does?

ETA Yes. Yes, it does. http://www.universalsemensales.com/sammy-semen-clothing-collection

Last edited:
And the question remains: Where is Kelsey?

I believe he had help disposing of Kelsey on the days you said.

I do not believe anyone else will be charged no matter what they did to help him. Just like in past cases (Anthony and Arias plus others) we have followed, those in power, not necessarily just law, will not go after anyone else but him and Krystal. WS members have asked so many times why didn’t a minor player get charged when it was obvious they broke the law. It is very aggravating to know and watch this happen. Maybe if they would go after these minor players, more facts as to his evil ways would be released to find Kelsey. If these minor players would have to go to jail and have consequences no matter how small the infraction, maybe, others would think twice before helping criminals. Our system is fair but it also is too soft. I realize we don’t know all the facts, evidence and testimony but we can see the obvious when people are Teflon coated.

Prairie Wind, do you think she will ever be found?

I do not. They might find the burned ‘tote’ and can tell from the residue there were items related to the murder, but I don’t think her body is there. I think a friend helped him get rid of Kelsey’s body early on. Those two are the only ones that know where she is and neither will talk hoping there is not enough evidence for a jury to convict.

And a question about Colorado Law....can he have a trial by jury OR a trial by Judge?
I'm not sure if she will be found. I think he might disclose the location if it can benefit him enough.
He is set for a jury trial but he can waive that right and be tried by a judge if he wants. Sometimes there can be some benefit to that, but I probably not here.

Last edited:
I believe that the names are a coincidence, but it stills feels "creepy." @MassGuy, you've got the best explanations for this weird wrinkle, so I'd like your opinion on why the person posting as SMF chose an image of the "Good Witch" Glinda, who does not die in the movie, and not an image of one of the two "Wicked Witches" who do die in the movie? Or maybe a Wizard of Oz movie aficionado can explain this "suspicious" choice of witch to post an image of? I know I'm over thinking this, but I'm apparently not the only one, LOL. And it making it into a SW doesn't help!
MOO.
Ha! She did completely explain this in a follow up Facebook post, but I don’t remember what it said.

It made complete sense to me though, why she posted that particular image.

It’s one big nothingburger.

Patrick Frazee, suspect in Kelsey Berreth's disappearance, called 'monster' by ex-girlfriend
"He is a monster."

[...]

"He had no empathy for life," Curie said about Frazee, in an exclusive interview with NBC's "Dateline."

Frazee’s attorneys declined to comment about Curie’s allegations as well as Berreth’s disappearance.

190308-patrick-frazee-vanessa-curie-al-1402_e234554d7ff3196bdc3e5a9503b27f55.fit-760w.jpg

Curie said she and Frazee started dating in 2010.

"I was attracted to his sharp wit and he had a very explorative mind. He contemplated everything. And he was excellent at reading people," Curie told "Dateline" correspondent Andrea Canning.

But, four months into their relationship, Curie said Frazee started playing mind games on her.

“He began not calling me for days, and then calling me in the middle of the night telling me he had visions of me in a wedding dress. And we'd talk and argue for hours. And we'd end up winding right back into each other.”

The emotional abuse, as she described it, went on for a year. She said Frazee would put her on a pedestal, then tear her down. But, she said, she continued to be drawn to him.

As their relationship continued, Curie said she observed Frazee, a rancher and popular farrier, hit his dogs.

[...]

Curie and Frazee’s on-again, off-again relationship ended in 2014, when Curie said she came across the definition of a psychopath online.

“He fit the bill to a T. And that's when I left him.”
@PommyMommy Is this the first time his expression was not a scowl? I honestly wondered if he ever had an emotion that was not full of bitterness and rage.

I believe that the names are a coincidence, but it stills feels "creepy." @MassGuy, you've got the best explanations for this weird wrinkle, so I'd like your opinion on why the person posting as SMF chose an image of the "Good Witch" Glinda, who does not die in the movie, and not an image of one of the two "Wicked Witches" who do die in the movie? Or maybe a Wizard of Oz movie aficionado can explain this "suspicious" choice of witch to post an image of? I know I'm over thinking this, but I'm apparently not the only one, LOL. And it making it into a SW doesn't help!
MOO.
The Wizard of Oz aired on Thanksgiving 11/22 at 6:00PM EST on TBS. That would be 4:00PM MST.

The film is 141 minutes. Glinda appears at about 22 minutes. The Munchkins sing "Ding Dong, the witch is dead!" to about 25 minutes in.

I was mistaken when I posted this before - I think it's TCM that airs with a 5+/- intro or header of historical info. TBS airs with commercial breaks.

SM-F is an unrelated person who posted about right after the Munchkin song aired IMO.

I had a link... jared something, and it was also listed in user-unfriendly for link TV Guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam