CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #48 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know PF is a psycho, but isn't it weird that three other people (his mother, his father figure friend and KK) apparently saw nothing wrong with Kelsey being "eliminated"? Have they all been brainwashed? Was she an easier target because she was an outsider?

Re BBM
I do think that was part of it and I suspect it was kind of like a mob mentality. It was easy for them to side with PF and the F family who owned the farmette in their state and to begin to go against someone that came in from afar. Also I am sure PF's lies and bad mouthing of KB to everyone probably had a lot to do with it if they believed PF's false portrayal of KB.

But still you would think the seriousness of "murder" would have been enough to wake up any one of them enough to call LE or even to call KB herself to let them know there were serious murder plans in the works.

Its insanity and it makes me wonder who may be plotting my demise at the moment.

We haven't seen many photos of him pre-KB's disappearance, but there are a couple where he doesn't appear to be scowling:
View attachment 173122 View attachment 173121

There was always something about that photo - the couple with new baby. I think it’s what drew me in to this case.

I find it haunting. There’s no joy there. Of course she’s in love with her baby, but there’s something else. They both look sheepish, and his expression is one step away from contemptuous.

Now, of course, we know he had caused an incident a day or two before this photo was taken.

IMO.

Re BBM
I do think that was part of it and I suspect it was kind of like a mob mentality. It was easy for them to side with PF and the F family who owned the farmette in their state and to begin to go against someone that came in from afar. Also I am sure PF's lies and bad mouthing of KB to everyone probably had a lot to do with it if they believed PF's false portrayal of KB.

But still you would think the seriousness of "murder" would have been enough to wake up any one of them enough to call LE or even to call KB herself to let them know there were serious murder plans in the works.

Its insanity and it makes me wonder who may be plotting my demise at the moment.
I honestly am unable to understand the behavior of some of the people in this case. Pf, obviously, but he is beyond understanding. But more so the others, the people who fully knew that the murder of an innocent woman was being discussed and planned and they did nothing.

The Wizard of Oz aired on Thanksgiving 11/22 at 6:00PM EST on TBS. That would be 4:00PM MST.

The film is 141 minutes. Glinda appears at about 22 minutes. The Munchkins sing "Ding Dong, the witch is dead!" to about 25 minutes in.

I was mistaken when I posted this before - I think it's TCM that airs with a 5+/- intro or header of historical info. TBS airs with commercial breaks.

SM-F is an unrelated person who posted about right after the Munchkin song aired IMO.

I had a link... jared something, and it was also listed in user-unfriendly for link TV Guide.

Thank you for the explanation; I'll accept that it makes sense and forget about it.

Patrick Frazee, suspect in Kelsey Berreth's disappearance, called 'monster' by ex-girlfriend
"He is a monster."

[...]

"He had no empathy for life," Curie said about Frazee, in an exclusive interview with NBC's "Dateline."

Frazee’s attorneys declined to comment about Curie’s allegations as well as Berreth’s disappearance.

190308-patrick-frazee-vanessa-curie-al-1402_e234554d7ff3196bdc3e5a9503b27f55.fit-760w.jpg

Curie said she and Frazee started dating in 2010.

"I was attracted to his sharp wit and he had a very explorative mind. He contemplated everything. And he was excellent at reading people," Curie told "Dateline" correspondent Andrea Canning.

But, four months into their relationship, Curie said Frazee started playing mind games on her.

“He began not calling me for days, and then calling me in the middle of the night telling me he had visions of me in a wedding dress. And we'd talk and argue for hours. And we'd end up winding right back into each other.”

The emotional abuse, as she described it, went on for a year. She said Frazee would put her on a pedestal, then tear her down. But, she said, she continued to be drawn to him.

As their relationship continued, Curie said she observed Frazee, a rancher and popular farrier, hit his dogs.

[...]

Curie and Frazee’s on-again, off-again relationship ended in 2014, when Curie said she came across the definition of a psychopath online.

“He fit the bill to a T. And that's when I left him.”

She looks a lot like KB in that photo

And he has Ted Bundy eyes. Creeeeeppppyyy

There was always something about that photo - the couple with new baby. I think it’s what drew me in to this case.

I find it haunting. There’s no joy there. Of course she’s in love with her baby, but there’s something else. They both look sheepish, and his expression is one step away from contemptuous.

Now, of course, we know he had caused an incident a day or two before this photo was taken.

IMO.
It is difficult to look at that photo. But i find it haunting for a different reason, the opposite. I look at it and think "what a beautiful little family." Kelsey was such a beautiful young woman. Then to realize that he plotted her brutal murder and then actually carried it out.... It just makes me sick.
Part of what scares me about this case is that these people, PF, KK, etc, on the surface all appear to be normal, everyday, good people. It just goes to show you that unbelievable evil can lurk anywhere, and you really can't trust anyone. That is scary.

IMO.

She has a fierce, protective almost-scowl on her face

It looks like two unattached people looking at the camera, but not relating to each other

Re BBM

Mob mentality is a good description. Not only did they do nothing, they appeared to actively encourage it.

Even if you discount KK for a minute (she had motive), take the old boy. Can you imagine the hatred he must feel for people (women? outsiders?) to justify PF’s actions. ‘Ok son, don’t worry, any man would have done the same pushed as far as you have been. She had it coming.’

If I were Elaine I’d be watching my back.

IMO

I know PF is a psycho, but isn't it weird that three other people (his mother, his father figure friend and KK) apparently saw nothing wrong with Kelsey being "eliminated"? Have they all been brainwashed? Was she an easier target because she was an outsider?
I think they are all evil,and went along willingly. Because she wasn't like them. KK,and her little Bff Posse because of insane jealousy of Kelsey. They hated her for bumping their Perfect Rodeo Queen Off her umm Stallion.
MOO

Do we have evidence his mom knew know? I always had a suspicion.

11/22 Late night 10pm he was tracked by his phone to be in the
area of RS's Crescent S Ranch (38.9 acres) in Guffey, Co.
Wish LE would search this ranchette.

According to the arrest warrant, he was in that area 3 different days in a row. So absolutely LE needs to search over that area and any area around Nash ranch. Especially if they dont find KB's remains at the dump site. Even if KB's remains are found at the dump, there is no telling what other kind of evidence was either buried or left around Guffey.

I honestly am unable to understand the behavior of some of the people in this case. Pf, obviously, but he is beyond understanding. But more so the others, the people who fully knew that the murder of an innocent woman was being discussed and planned and they did nothing.
Not only did nothing, but lent a hand, car,gun,legal advise, picked up package, use of hay pile,spread lies about Kelsey, was a mouth peiece for KK. Cleaned up,and helped burn her body, saw body burn did nothing.
MOO.

Patrick Frazee allegedly had blindfolded Kelsey Berreth, bludgeoned her with baseball bat

Snipped from above article:

Sean Frazee, Patrick's brother and a Colorado Springs police officer, dropped by Patrick's house at 2:30 p.m. Nov. 22, Adams said. Patrick was not home but arrived "a little later" with the couple’s child. Nothing was out of the ordinary, Adams said. Patrick and Sean Frazee were described as “estranged.”

Dan May will undoubtedly be extremely interested in hearing SF's specific definition of what "a little later" means to him...after SF has been sworn in under oath on the stand, of course.

I'm sure DA May also eagerly looks forward to SF providing a specific description of what he meant when he stated nothing was out of the ordinary.

Given that this is PF we're talking about here, SF's claim that everything seemed to be as per usual at the franchette could actually be really damning stuff.

JMO.

Based on the search warrants, it still seems unclear as to why they dug the ground up at the ranchette. Doesn't it? If they dug related to the supposed burning of KB's body, the area where they dug doesn't line up with the area where it is believed she was possibly burned in the trough? Of course, we don't know for sure where on the ranchette the supposed burning did take place though either (I don't think we know anyways?). JMO

Not only did nothing, but lent a hand, car,gun,legal advise, picked up package, use of hay pile,spread lies about Kelsey, was a mouth peiece for KK. Cleaned up,and helped burn her body, saw body burn did nothing.
MOO.

Its a total outrage and the public has every right to be upset that there are not more charges on some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member