CA - Bakersfield 3: Disappearance of Baylee Despot & murders of James Kulstad & Micah Holsonbake #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you thinking Baylee may have been too scared of retaliation and refused the actual testing?
Totally. These weren’t the nicest crowd I’m sure. And it sounds like she still had contact/communication with them, which I wouldn’t think she’d have if she’d turned them in for rape

To be a realist with Baylee's disappearance being 11 months in April the possibly of her not be alive anymore is pretty overwhelming feeling. Where could she be, what has happened to her, who would do such a thing and are you the same individual or individuals that dismembered Micah?

Jane said they reported it. I do know that rape kits can take a long time, also - and if there is more than one assaulter, it can complicate it, I believe.

Is that a loose interpretation of what Jane said? Or do you believe she did say "they"?

And it shouldn’t be that hard to make arrests...

If they don't have enough evidence to have a shot at convictions, though, the result could be several criminals getting off and going free. That can put other people who did give info to LE at risk.

I can see how it can take so long with such a large number of people involved - a heck of a lot of crimes involved, and hesitant witnesses. I wish it wouldn't, but I get it.

Last edited:
Is that a loose interpretation of what Jane said? Or do you believe she did say "they"?

Jane specifically said, "Yes, Baylee reported it! I took her". I took that to mean she drove her the sheriff's dept or BPD to make a report.

I know there is different office where they perform the rape kits, so I would think she would drive and accompany her there, if one was collected. (I have no idea if this was done and haven't read or heard anything on that subject)

Last edited:
To be a realist with Baylee's disappearance being 11 months in April the possibly of her not be alive anymore is pretty overwhelming feeling. Where could she be, what has happened to her, who would do such a thing and are you the same individual or individuals that dismembered Micah?
I agree that we are looking for Baylee’s body and murderer at this point. Without the body, it seems impossible to know if it’s the same MOO

One big revelation for many of us in that Q&A video B3 posted earlier is that Baylee was not the female Micah wanted to put up in a hotel that night. I don't think I had heard that confirmed (officially) before now.

One big revelation for many of us in that Q&A video B3 posted earlier is that Baylee was not the female Micah wanted to put up in a hotel that night. I don't think I had heard that confirmed (officially) before now.
Agree, and this unknown party

I
I was under the impression most believed the woman to be SH, and I thought that came from Micah's mom. No, I don't think I can link it, though.

I was under the impression most believed the woman to be SH, and I thought that came from Micah's mom. No, I don't think I can link it, though.

Are you thinking of the fact that Cheryl picked her and Micah up the last day she saw Micah? SH WAS with Micah that day, but it was still several days before Micah went missing.

I

I've always thought the same thing, but that was only my gut intuition. I've never heard Cheryl or anyone else confirm who the hotel room was actually for.

Last edited:
I've always thought the same thing, but that was only my gut intuition. I've never heard Cheryl or anyone else confirm who the hotel room was actually for.

Yes, afraid I am going on sketchy memory and possibly gut.

Are you thinking of the fact that Cheryl picked her and Micah up the last day she saw Micah? SH WAS with Micah that day, but it was still several days before Micah went missing.

Thanks for the clarification. That is exactly what I was thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbosquez