CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #48 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to state this and please don't take this as blaming in any way.

It is really too bad that LE wasn't heavily involved quicker to when KB was last heard from.

Unlike say Christopher Watts, KK, PF and others had alot of time to try to cover their tracks.

Some things they apparently were fairly successful of disposing of.

Other things, as time went on they further implicated themselves.

But I do believe if somebody had shown up at PF house on that first or second day, the evidence would be much more clear cut...MOO

I hate it when these monsters are able to get such a head start!

Last edited:

It is really too bad that LE wasn't heavily involved quicker to when KB was last heard from.

Unlike say Christopher Watts, KK, PF and others had alot of time to try to cover their tracks.

But I do believe if somebody had showed up at PF house on that first or second day, the evidence would be much more clear cut...MOO

Even more disheartening that LE wasn’t notified & involved before it occurred.

I know and that's why I'm asking! It's impossible to keep unless one can stay at the computer all of the time. Were the father figure guy who picked up the package or the woman whose name KK's phone traced back to implicated in any way?
Read pg 11 of one of the main LE documents. (I'll try to find the date)--- R Slagle's statement to the police. He is the father figure. PF's cell phone was tracked to the Slagle's house in Guffey Nov 22 and 23rd. According to KKL, PF stored KB's dead body in a black tote and hid it in a barn (the Slagles' barn?). PF later removed it and burned
the tote w/ KB's body on a haystack.

I believe that RS is the man captured in a CCTV removing a box from KB's condo doorstep on Dec 3rd. He also seems to be the man who accompanied PF to the bank.

imo

General concensus on bathroom etiquette is that both the seat and the lid should be closed when finished.

Yes on the seat but if you added up all the time spent closing the lid, imagine how much could be accomplished in a lifetime. Just sayin'.

Gaah! Even in PF's fake response to KB's fake text asking if he even still loved her, he can't help but to puff himself up by saying how "he's stuck by her through all this etc" <paraphrasing>. This defendant is a true psychopath IMO. When I think things can't get any more bizarre, they do.:(

I saw this coming from a mile away.

Threads ago, when we were discussing what the fake texts might’ve said, I surmised that Patrick probably had Kelsey text something like “you’ve been such a stand up guy, etc etc” to make himself look good. We didn’t know he’d texted back at that time. Now we know he did. And sure enough he portrayed himself aglow with goodness.

A far cry from the evil man he really is.

Patrick Frazee, suspect in Kelsey Berreth's disappearance, called 'monster' by ex-girlfriend

“He's a very, very complicated individual. And he's very, very smart. And, like I said, he can read people really well. And he knew how to press people's buttons.”

Say what ?? Smart??o_O What the hell am I missing?
Sociopath is what I am thinking. I work with young individuals with this type of personality. They really are a difficult group to deal with. Very emotionally draining and difficult to assess. Once you do it is often too late to figure out how to successfully deal with their behaviors. These types of individuals are very successful in making sure you are isolated in your feelings. I’m betting PF made her feel insignificant and incapable of feeling she was a good Mom. She never reached out for help because he made her feel like she was ill. What a travesty when the sociopaths can do this to a perfectly fit mother!

But I do believe if somebody had showed up at PF house on that first or second day, the evidence would be much more clear cut...MOO

IIRC it was a close friend of Shanann Watts who got things going quickly after her disappearance.

I wish Kelsey had had a friend close by who would have done the same.

Read pg 11 of one of the main LE documents. (I'll try to find the date)--- R Slagle's statement to the police. He is the father figure. PF's cell phone was tracked to the Slagle's house in Guffey Nov 22 and 23rd. According to KKL, PF stored KB's dead body in a black tote and hid it in a barn (the Slagles' barn?). PF later removed it and burned
the tote w/ KB's body on a haystack.

I believe that RS is the man captured in a CCTV removing a box from KB's condo doorstep on Dec 3rd. He also seems to be the man who accompanied PF to the bank.

imo

The tote was stashed at Nash Ranch. Remember cadaver dog hit on the bale of hay. I was just wondering if that guy was involved, or is suspected of being involved, in destruction of evidence.

But I do believe if somebody had shown up at PF house on that first or second day, the evidence would be much more clear cut...MOO

It’s not all bad. The amount of time he had to cover his tracks, works both ways.

It allowed him to basically dig his own grave, by creating a damning (false) digital trail.

It also allowed him to tell numerous lies to multiple credible people, lies that will inevitably come back to bite him in the *advertiser censored*.

It sucks that he got a head start, but it won’t matter in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member