CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #48 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t share your concerns about the jury pool, I think the evidence will speak for itself.

This will almost certainly be a two hour episode, but we’ll have to wait a year or two for that.

Don’t forget too, we know a hell of a lot more than the average person, and these episodes are designed to appeal to average people.

Attention spans and all.

That makes me happier than ever that I hang out with above-average people here on WS.

What a snoozer of warmed over content!

I guess we are now allowed to talk about dad with a phone because he was shown on this episode, and it gave background on him a little bit.

I do know that a lot of my WS buddies that I admire on here have a differing opinion, but I do like to see his videos, his drone shots ( especially when KKL was on POF property with law enforcement on the 24th) and the three interviews that he has done with other people. The other stuff, I don't do the long videos he does, nor do I watch gray Hughes do those three hour-long sessions that he does anymore either. But that's just me, I want to get to the information of the case.

I see him as that He was just somebody who was in the area who had another job and got pulled into this.

This is not his Forte being a journalist.

So I see some things from him that I really think are great for a case, And some things I just roll and scroll.

I appreciate very much what he has offered to the case. And I expect will offer in the future.

"This is not his forte being a journalist" is perhaps the understatement of the evening!

IIRC He stated that KB had come out one day while PF was shoeing donkeys for him. He commented about how she seemed like a good girl and how it wasn't the most pleasant thing to be in a donkey corral all day...MOO
Somewhere in the outback is a pic of KB with a donkey. CC is being a Hee Haw JA for telling his tidbits about KB after he said she was a good girl.

Last edited:
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
It’s clear Krystal broke the ‘cowboy code’, including first lying to the FBI. #Dateline #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney
RSBM
The first time Krystal broke the cowboy code was when she had an affair with PF. The second time she broke the code was when she drove 1600 miles to poison KB. The third time was when she drove 1600 miles to bash KB's head in with a metal rod. The fourth time was when she drove 1600 miles to clean up the murder scene, dispose of KB's body, dispose of KB's gun, send txt msgs to throw off LE, lied to her husband, her friends, her family and implicated them in a murder and then proceeded to have a sonic burger to celebrate her good fortune before heading off for a couple of days of R&R in Vegas to really celebrate. But I digress.

Small towns don’t accept or like “outsiders” which KB was.

PF was a home town boy. He was probably one of the more handsome cowboys in the area. He could tell whatever story (lie) about KB and be believed.

Few people saw PF and KB together and even fewer people had met her. Just the way PF wanted it.

All of this to say PF thought laws did not apply to him as he expected to get by with this murder. Who would look for KB, an out-of-towner who just left town?

Well lordhavemercy I just watched the show, too. And lemme tell ya that KK is such a good person...lives her life right..would give you the shirt right off her back...you know, cowgirl code and all of that...she would do just anything to help someone out...

even fish your tooth out of a floor register after your "fiance" beats it right out of your head.

what a great gal.

Winner of the Internet tonight!!

People like CC is why, even though I’m a country small town girl myself, small towns get such a bad rap. Well PF told CC that KB was an alcoholic and had to go to a place twice to dry out. CC spent one afternoon with PF and the baby and because the baby’s was appropriately dressed in CCs estimation and bc PF kept the baby in his sight at all times means he was a stellar father. CC is probably indicative of a lot of people from that town. To them KB was an outsider. Sure PF beat animals etc but he’s one of them.ugghh. I wanted to reach through my tv and put gum in CCs hair. I know it’s not mature but I don’t care

Followed by, "Why you just don't know what it's like to work around animals. They can kill ya! It might look rough to other people but this is how you have to handle them. It's a fine line, blah,blah, blah".

Vanessa’s story about Frazee’s manipulative actions is new to us, but it’s super powerful. Almost like writing on the wall here.. #Dateline #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

We heard stories about the animal abuse but could never confirm that #Dateline #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

Whoa — that admittance about Frazee apparently saying he knew where to hide bodies so no one could find them. That’s huge. #Dateline #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

The solicitation attempts are crazy to digest. The fact that she actually delivers the macchiato & creates a fake name and story to talk to Berreth. And that’s only part of it #Dateline #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

You have a lot to handle looking things up for us incompetents :) Happy to return a favor once but then noticed someone else had already answered you. :)
From one incompetent to another, I appreciate it, regardless. :p
RSBM
The first time Krystal broke the cowboy code was when she had an affair with PF. The second time she broke the code was when she drove 1600 miles to poison KB. The third time was when she drove 1600 miles to bash KB's head in with a metal rod. The fourth time was when she drove 1600 miles to clean up the murder scene, dispose of KB's body, dispose of KB's gun, send txt msgs to throw off LE, lied to her husband, her friends, her family and implicated them in a murder and then proceeded to have a sonic burger to celebrate her good fortune before heading off for a couple of days of R&R in Vegas to really celebrate. But I digress.
Perfectly said! :)
MOO

Two things I heard and either didn't hear right or hadn't heard before. "The blonde" was known at Sonic because she and PF would meet there for coffee AND when PF did the burn, he threw gasoline and oil INTO the black tote containing KB?

Feel free to correct me if I misheard.

I guess we are now allowed to talk about dad with a phone because he was shown on this episode, and it gave background on him a little bit.

I do know that a lot of my WS buddies that I admire on here have a differing opinion, but I do like to see his videos, his drone shots ( especially when KKL was on POF property with law enforcement on the 24th) and the three interviews that he has done with other people. The other stuff, I don't do the long videos he does, nor do I watch gray Hughes do those three hour-long sessions that he does anymore either. But that's just me, I want to get to the information of the case.

I see him as that He was just somebody who was in the area who had another job and got pulled into this.

This is not his Forte being a journalist.

So I see some things from him that I really think are great for a case, And some things I just roll and scroll.

I appreciate very much what he has offered to the case. And I expect will offer in the future.

I will add to this. I did not think he could be discussed but others brought him up first. I was not impressed at first with the first video I watched. I then watched more when no MSM nor any reporter were scoring any interviews or covering anything. He to date has the best interviews and one above all others is the thing out of everything in this case that hit home. So he is not Sam, who is great, but Sam also has some rules he likely has to follow, has other news to report and has to have the polish, etc. of a news reporter. DWAP is very pro Kelsey and his wife also spent all day at the preliminary when he could not. I don't need someone to have to fit in the perfect "box". I mean, really, we have a whole group of people who apparently at least with PF and KK no one could believe could do such a thing because they thought they were "someone" else and people, even attorneys, that did nothing to tell LE or save KB. So I do not judge.

I will take the type of people who are outside of the box sometimes.... Instead of putting on the "fake" face.

jmo.

Absolutely. There are Youtubers that would do FAR better jobs.
I am not a journalist, with that said do they have a protocol and maybe some limitations on what would be politically correct and be in compliance with LE while a ongoing investigation is present. Maybe some rules and regs apply here? I have no idea, why I am asking. The YouTubers are not regulated as far as I know.

Last edited:
NBC better come full circle and rebut Clint's statements about PF saying KB disappeared.

And went to rehab for alcohol.

Pretty awful to leave that "statement" hanging out there instead of saying it had been disproved.

And MAN, using old beauty pics of KK as teasers before the commercial break.

What a load.

I'm even MORE jaundiced about Dateline reporting now.
The entire show was a joke. They think viewers are stupid MOO.

I think it's because no one here has poison coffee, a metal pole or a baseball bat with which to punish KK.

Calling her fat is all we've got.
Ha! I called Chris Watts a “nerdy loser.”

I’m pretty sure the Daily Mail stole my insults about Jake Patterson when I called him a “creepy looking weirdo.”

Words can be weapons, especially against vile human beings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23