CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #48 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to focus on the arrest affidavit, in regards to the timeline.

In short, he picks up the baby, goes to Walmart, and returns to the house, spending approximately 2 hours there.
Yes thanks for your help MG and DG. I need to explore further than you suggest MG - to meet my own needs. I'd prefer that you didn't direct me as to where I need to focus. No offense intended.

There is a second occasion that I'm asking about as part of my potential theory.

In search warrant 18-120... According to the interview with the bank employee re PF bank transactions... "The last transaction on November 22nd was at approximately 15:13 at Walmart"

PF then returned to the vicinity of Kelsey's home for a period of time before ringing SF and KJK.

Link is direct to search warrant 18-120 https://www.courts.state.co.us/user...erest/2018CR330/002/18-120 Search Warrant.pdf

Attachments

• bank card use.png
    bank card use.png
    142.6 KB · Views: 13
I agree we should be able to get a successful prosecution of PF, but I'm still a little worried because of the wildcard like happened in that 20/20 case tonight.

One or two stupid jury members that cant see the forest because of the trees.
Or if PF gets word to KK we will get married and live the good life if you can throw this case, plz plz plz just say I didn't do it . I love you and have loved you since we met at the Dude, and my Mom loves you too baby. KK you are the sexiest woman I have ever been with, Darlin you know we are soul mates. Etc............I live for the day we can BE together. etc.....I need you darlin as much as you need me, oh God baby your everything and so beautiful, I dream about you every night here in this cross bar hotel. Etc...
Pommy's barfing head inserted.

I agree we should be able to get a successful prosecution of PF, but I'm still a little worried because of the wildcard like happened in that 20/20 case tonight.

One or two stupid jury members that cant see the forest because of the trees.
With this level of attention finding an impartial jury should be interesting.

Ok I've read 3 days worth of posts (life gets busy lol) I'm burnt out on psychopath overload! My eyes are believed to be permanently crossed from reading image/pdf filea via my phone, & 97% of this is 125% CRAZY!

Something that has really stuck out to me, aside from redacted files that were poorly redacted IMO; In the sink, where the "unknown male's" DNA was found.... I wasn't able to piece that together until these files were released. One plausible explanation I can come up with, which I didn't see mentioned... What about his father figure /BFF? COULD he have left DNA in that very location?

Ok I've read 3 days worth of posts (life gets busy lol) I'm burnt out on psychopath overload! My eyes are believed to be permanently crossed from reading image/pdf filea via my phone, & 97% of this is 125% CRAZY!

Something that has really stuck out to me, aside from redacted files that were poorly redacted IMO; In the sink, where the "unknown male's" DNA was found.... I wasn't able to piece that together until these files were released. One plausible explanation I can come up with, which I didn't see mentioned... What about his father figure /BFF? COULD he have left DNA in that very location?
It’s possible. That guy knows some things, and may have done some things.

Random DNA is found at lots of crime scenes though, and the prosecution will certainly want an explanation for it, if at all possible.

It could be from a plumber, a handyman, a guest; just about anyone.

It’s not necessarily from someone involved in this.

Last edited:
Google:
Males typically have one X chromosome and one Y chromosome in each diploid cell of their bodies. Females typically have two X chromosomes. XX males that are SRY-positive have two X chromosomes, with one of them containing genetic material from the Y chromosome, making them phenotypically male but genetically female.

That would be another twist, if the unknown male DNA in KB's home stems from someone, who is at least externally a woman.
In fact, a star crime scene cleaning queen had swung the mop and the wiping cloths on all the surfaces. So, why remaining DNA at all (except her own).

RSBM
The first time Krystal broke the cowboy code was when she had an affair with PF. The second time she broke the code was when she drove 1600 miles to poison KB. The third time was when she drove 1600 miles to bash KB's head in with a metal rod. The fourth time was when she drove 1600 miles to clean up the murder scene, dispose of KB's body, dispose of KB's gun, send txt msgs to throw off LE, lied to her husband, her friends, her family and implicated them in a murder and then proceeded to have a sonic burger to celebrate her good fortune before heading off for a couple of days of R&R in Vegas to really celebrate. But I digress.
You forgot the 1600 miles with a bat...

Small towns don’t accept or like “outsiders” which KB was.

PF was a home town boy. He was probably one of the more handsome cowboys in the area. He could tell whatever story (lie) about KB and be believed.

Few people saw PF and KB together and even fewer people had met her. Just the way PF wanted it.

All of this to say PF thought laws did not apply to him as he expected to get by with this murder. Who would look for KB, an out-of-towner who just left town?

Yes, and that small county will be the jury pool, unless the trial is moved.

If so many were so willing to not speak up when this was being planned/executed(yes KB was executed IMO), how many more in that area are thinking, "No big deal, she wasn't from here, blah,blah blah)"? It's scary.

so...watching the dateline episode this morning. What’s up with CC saying KB went to rehab 2 times according to PF. Does anyone have any idea if this is true?

I’m ready for the flak I will receive over this.

Do we really know that KB was not in some sort of inpatient treatment plan? She could have been depressed in general or suffering from postpartum dep. (I know that’s been discussed here before). I realize he said she was in rehab for alcoholism and a few others have inferred she was “a cutter” (no links, just random comments I’ve read). I feel like he overstated any problems to others in order to develop a story that she ran away.

I’m not trying to be negative about KB and I doubt she would still have her job if there were serious concerns about her mental health. If she did indeed seek help for anything, that’s a positive.

I think she felt trapped and alone. His negative and manipulative personality could have easily thrown her into depression. KB very likely endured his outbursts long before the event at the hospital. She was alone in Colorado with a sociopathic boyfriend and his like-minded group.

MOO

I don't think there is any chance that he would have even considered killing the baby. She was his most prized possession.
Just like if someone threatened to take away his very expensive Mercedes ( if he had one) he would never ever get rid of it! Imo
I think he would have,thankfully they swooped in when they did and got her.
Because eventually he would turn on her too.
MOO

Read pg 11 of one of the main LE documents. (I'll try to find the date)--- R Slagle's statement to the police. He is the father figure. PF's cell phone was tracked to the Slagle's house in Guffey Nov 22 and 23rd. According to KKL, PF stored KB's dead body in a black tote and hid it in a barn (the Slagles' barn?). PF later removed it and burned
the tote w/ KB's body on a haystack.

I believe that RS is the man captured in a CCTV removing a box from KB's condo doorstep on Dec 3rd. He also seems to be the man who accompanied PF to the bank.

imo
Cue the God Father Theme.

She went to rehab for depression, I can't remember the exact diagnosis or medical terminology, but she did have something.
She didn't go into rehab, she went to a mental health and counseling facility. The diagnosis, per her mom, was exhaustion. Sounds like the typical working post-partum mom who is so sleep deprived that she worries she's suffering from PPD. I remember a pt coming back to the OB floor 2 days after being released in tears and convinced she was going crazy. She hadn't slept in over 48 hrs, the child had colic and had been nursing every 2 hours, and she couldn't remember when she last ate or had even taken in any fluids. After giving her something to eat, letting her nap for a few hours and hooking her up to some IV fluids, she was back to normal. She was depressed, but it was situational and expected in the situation she was under. I would imagine KB, going back to work, taking care of a premie baby on her own, we know she wasn't getting any physical or emotional support from PF or his side of the family and I'm sure his cronies were all being told a line of bullcrap so they were acting odd around her and PF himself with his hair trigger temper had to be appeased or she would lose her child again....well that's all going to make someone a bit down.

last I read she lives with her ex (dunno if that's right). If I were him I'd have a lawyer and be moving to terminate her parental rights. Oh, and, and have thrown her *advertiser censored* out.

It was my understanding that once this broke and she was charged, he was having nothing to do with her and she was no longer living there. I quite honestly figured she is hiding out of state...

And I agree, I would do what I could to gain full custody of those children if I were him.

She went to rehab for depression, I can't remember the exact diagnosis or medical terminology, but she did have something.

I believe chronic fatigue syndrome was mentioned. It was a question the defense asked one of the members of LE at the preliminary if I recall correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa