TN TN - Pandora Duckett, 85, Memphis, 28 January 2019

It's still there. It must be okay to post the link. ;) Thanks!

Please don't give up hope yet. I'll need someone to keep refilling my cup. My hope keeps fading and reappearing. :(

I’m still holding on to that hope. Something keeps pushing me to do so. I know the odds aren’t great, but I SO want Ms Pandora to be okay. She seems like a sweet little firecracker. Praying....

Volunteers, dogs help search for missing woman

MEMPHIS, TN (WMC) - Search Dogs South traveled from Mississippi to Memphis, volunteering to follow the trail in the missing persons case of 85-year-old Pandora Duckett.

It has been 10 days since Duckett went missing from her home on Rosswood Drive in a Raleigh neighborhood.

Bella the bloodhound works with Search Dogs South.

Duckett's son, Kim, says Bella brings new hope.

SNIP

Bolen Huse Road was one of the last places Duckett was seen. Firefighters say they saw her walking as they were responding to a call.

SNIP

Search teams knew they were on the right track when Bella immediately picked up Duckett’s scent.

It is a wooded area with winding curves and walking paths.

In 20 degree temperatures, the team searched until the scent went cold.

##
I pray to God hers were the only set of prints and they'll lead right to her secret favorite, warm camp in the forest. :D

I hadn't read before that she'd been seen by firefighters. :eek: Nor had I read the road name, Bolen Huse Road. What is that? Why would she be there? Day/night? Ugh.....

Bella.:D Thats the pup's name who searched for Ms. Pandora. Bella did a good job searching but they haven't found her yet. :( I'm still hoping. :)

Bolen Huse Road memohis, tn at DuckDuckGo

She was last seen by firefighters walking along Bolen Huse Road. She was only 5 minutes away from home. :(

Google Maps

I wonder what wooded area they're referring to as Bolen Huse Rd. is not unreasonably far from Harry C. Pierotti Park. But I guess it could be a small wooded area along the roadway. Gosh, it looks lonely. I wish they'd find her.

I saw a picture of Mrs. Duckett, from the gas station around the time of her disappearance... she does not look 85! I wonder if people who are on the lookout, had seen her and figured it couldn’t have been her, because she looked about 70 or so. Definitely not 85.

Volunteers, dogs help search for missing woman

MEMPHIS, TN (WMC) - Search Dogs South traveled from Mississippi to Memphis, volunteering to follow the trail in the missing persons case of 85-year-old Pandora Duckett.

It has been 10 days since Duckett went missing from her home on Rosswood Drive in a Raleigh neighborhood.

Bella the bloodhound works with Search Dogs South.

Duckett's son, Kim, says Bella brings new hope.

SNIP

Bolen Huse Road was one of the last places Duckett was seen. Firefighters say they saw her walking as they were responding to a call.

SNIP

Search teams knew they were on the right track when Bella immediately picked up Duckett’s scent.

It is a wooded area with winding curves and walking paths.

In 20 degree temperatures, the team searched until the scent went cold.

##
I pray to God hers were the only set of prints and they'll lead right to her secret favorite, warm camp in the forest. :D

I hadn't read before that she'd been seen by firefighters. :eek: Nor had I read the road name, Bolen Huse Road. What is that? Why would she be there? Day/night? Ugh.....

Bella.:D Thats the pup's name who searched for Ms. Pandora. Bella did a good job searching but they haven't found her yet. :( I'm still hoping. :)
You might need to help this geographically challenged poster, @YaYa_521 !

The woman who dropped her off at a different house, five houses down from Mrs. Duckett's home- is that where Bella started her search? I wonder where the search ended for Bella, where she lost the scent. Is it me, or are they being very vague about this?

I'm nervous that this may be considered foul play, just going by the article and how some details were conveniently absent. I don't like the feeling I am getting. :(

The woman who dropped her off at a different house, five houses down from Mrs. Duckett's home - is that where Bella started her search? I wonder where the search ended for Bella, where she lost the scent. Is it me, or are they being very vague about this?

I'm nervous that this may be considered foul play, just going by the article and how some details were conveniently absent. I don't like the feeling I am getting. :(

I'll have to go back to those articles on searches to refreshen my memory but I don't know the area at all. I'm using maps to help me get an idea of the layout. I'll get back to you on that one.

I've had an unsettling feeling too which started about a week ago. I've spent some time looking at sex offenders within 15 mins of Ms. Duckett's home and area. :eek: It did not look pretty!! I tried tracking all of their addresses but that was taking waaaayyyy too long.:confused::( Anyways, I have that worry as well as something/someone familiar to her may have done harm to her. I just can't put it here yet, but I don't expect it to be too long before I will have the opportunity, unfortunately. :(

I'll have to go back to those articles on searches to refreshen my memory but I don't know the area at all. I'm using maps to help me get an idea of the layout. I'll get back to you on that one.

I've had an unsettling feeling too which started about a week ago. I've spent some time looking at sex offenders within 15 mins of Ms. Duckett's home and area. :eek: It did not look pretty!! I tried tracking all of their addresses but that was taking waaaayyyy too long.:confused::( Anyways, I have that worry as well as something/someone familiar to her may have done harm to her. I just can't put it here yet, but I don't expect it to be too long before I will have the opportunity, unfortunately. :(

Oh, dear Lawd, I hadn’t even considered SOs in the area. Oh, no. Let’s pray that isn’t what became of Ms Pandora. IF she is deceased, I pray she curled up somewhere and went to sleep and went peacefully. I know, that’s a stretch. All JMO only.

The woman who dropped her off at a different house, five houses down from Mrs. Duckett's home- is that where Bella started her search? I wonder where the search ended for Bella, where she lost the scent. Is it me, or are they being very vague about this?

I, too, feel things are very vague in this case. Idk why, but I pray it’s beneficial for LE in finding Ms Pandora.

I saw a picture of Mrs. Duckett, from the gas station around the time of her disappearance... she does not look 85! I wonder if people who are on the lookout, had seen her and figured it couldn’t have been her, because she looked about 70 or so. Definitely not 85.

That’s an excellent point! She doesn’t look 85. Ya know, I suppose we need to consider that Ms Pandora could have suffered a health event. She IS an elderly lady; it wouldn’t be unheard of. Maybe she indeed did curl up somewhere she felt was safe and had a massive heart attack in her sleep or something. She could be somewhere she felt hidden from any person who may possibly do her harm. Yes, I realize that’s a stretch, but I’m feeling very limber today. All JMO, only.

CB1674.jpg

PANDORA DUCKETT: Son of missing 85-year-old Shelby Co. woman still hopeful more than 1 month after disappearance

Pandora Duckett, 85, is set to turn 86-years-old on Monday, :(

SNIP

:) My mother is a strong woman. She’s a God-fearing woman. She has prayed us out of a lot of situations and we’re going to pray her out of this one,” said Kim Duckett, who’s one of Pandora’s seven children.

Duckett’s family once again raised the offer to $7,500 for “any information leading to (Duckett) being found,” said family.

“Hopefully $7,500 is an amount that will get people talking ;)even more than they already have and have a further reach with more information about anything that will give us a clue,” said Duckett.

SNIP

:)"It would be no greater present then to have my mother home for her birthday. She’ll be 86 Monday so we’re looking and hoping,” said Duckett. “We appreciate all the thoughts, all the prayers, all the words of encouragement and stories of how similar situations have turned out great for other people.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back