CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #48 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what it sounds like. Maybe this keeping women awake is all part of his control thing, the gf now in prison said he wouldn't talk to her for days then call in the middle of the night with "visions of her in a wedding dress." What a load of crap!
ETA MOO.
Cult like actions, the sleep deprivation .

Last edited:
I see dirt. It's a rodeo. Proud Papa PF holding his baby.

BTW where are the photos of KB doing things with baby K? CB has only released the birth 3-some photo, the staged portrait photos of herself with KB and baby K from October 2018, and the one of CB holding the baby on the plane wing. It's just odd that a new first-time Mom like KB didn't take tons of photos of the baby and herself doing things. I suppose CB controls what gets released?

I’m not sure I would characterize that photo of PF and the baby, as showing “proud papa PF.”

That baby was almost certainly a possession of his, and not a source of pride and joy.

That hospital story paints a terrifying picture of this evil murderer.

That ain’t love.

Not everyone posts baby pictures on Facebook. It’s very clear that Kelsey was a private person, as she barely had any pictures of herself on there.

I’ll bet her phone was full of them, before PF bashed her head in, and KK destroyed it.

Hopefully they are stored on the cloud, so Kelsey’s daughter can remember her mother when she gets older.

Photos are all she’ll have.

Last edited:
I do think it’s possible that KK saw Kelsey’s body, but simply doesn’t want to admit that.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she caught a glimpse of her during the burning process.

For whatever reason, she might think it’s better to indicate that she saw a bulge, as opposed to seeing Kelsey herself. It seems to distance her from the act a bit, if she claims not to have seen her.

I absolutely do not believe that Kelsey survived that beating, and was long dead by the time she was disposed of.

He would have made sure of that, when he attacked her.
IMO she saw KB's body. She told MS " I have never seen such evil"

I hope it turns out she had a confidante, maybe someone from work. Even if she didn’t tell them how cruel her fiancé was, might it be useful if there was someone who could testify to her saying strange things had been happening. (We only know about the Starbucks blond, but I bet there were other things).

I agree, Mimi in London, in hoping KB has confided in someone.
A neighbour, friend, workmate over a cup of coffee, having chats about her lifestyle with PF.
This would be such a bonus for the Prosecution.
I hope past girl friends of PF report, to reveal how PF treated them.
Surely his actions over the years, will reveal his aggressive, manipulating character.
MOO.

I agree, Mimi in London, in hoping KB has confided in someone.
A neighbour, friend, workmate over a cup of coffee, having chats about her lifestyle with PF.
This would be such a bonus for the Prosecution.
I hope past girl friends of PF report, to reveal how PF treated them.
Surely his actions over the years, will reveal his aggressive, manipulating character.
MOO.
IMO it is possible he had more side pieces other than KK, and you can bet your boots they are not talking.

And that is perhaps what I most admire about this situation.

That this was not something he had ever done.

He was passionate about it because she was a neighbor and he got involved.

And he has done the best that he can and is putting himself out there, even though he is an eccentric person for perhaps many people.

I kind of find it endearing, (I know that is a silly thing to say but I do believe it) that he is tickled that he is getting so much publicity.

It's just a person who lives out west that has been caught up in all of this and he is using his skills to do what he wants to do for his passion. I admire that.

To many people, it comes across that he has a big ego, but if I had come across this and I had done what he did, I would feel very very proud of myself also!

E.g. That I had never been involved in this crime sleuth stuff and I was stretching my abilities and my passion to do what I believe in.

He has given us, for those that have followed him, information which has now been proven to be correct, videos of the property when they were pulling up the septic tank area, showing KKL walking through the property, gone to the presser on the 10th and perhaps having a screenshot of the person who is now being talked about at the bank and at the presser, being the first to break the news about the sonic person , interviewing three Neighbors, and just overall, a different insight.

Do I think he is a true journalist, no.

Do I think he is absolutely positively contributing to information for law enforcement and for us, absolutely yes.

Do I think he tried to clean up nicely to be presentable and credible for the special tonight, LOL absolutely! He took his hat off!

he is a professional videographer- so he has relevant skills. he has been trying to be a local blogger and help local business and do public interest things. he has a sort of counter-culture view point, which if you do not share, can be grating. also he spends a lot of time driving around and eating, which is very USA, but not what we think of as efficient news delivery. not sure if he has any journalism credentials; he is educated.

Sadly, I think little KB was prop for PF. Like some men have small dogs to use as "chic magnets".

He used her like a tool, to ingratiate himself with others in lieu of him having no giving nature, or personality.

Lots of narcs do this, like an actor using a stage prop.

Yes, you don't make just a sweet potato casserole to eat at your house with somebody. You make a sweet potato casserole to take somewhere else. Where did she think she was going and who was expecting her to bring that sweet potato casserole is what I want to know.

you pretty much never bring a sweet potato casserole to Cracker Barrel ...:(

I am not usually this crass but KK was a booty call and I think she was well aware of it. He told her just like any cheating bf or husband or wife for that matter, that KB was terrible and they had no relationship. She on some level did not believe that they just exchanged the baby and had no other relationship. She worried he did do more than that with KB and suspected what he told her was not true although she wanted to believe it. From 800 miles away it drove her crazy. She contributed to knocking KB to PF who was already doing the same knocking KB to her... She would do anything to win this one and not be 2nd fiddle. Would that include trying to have a child and a tie that binds? They played and fed off of each other but for their own individual purposes.

This is solely my opinion and solely my own speculation. They both deserve to go away for life imo.
I think you are spot on with your opinions. I'd be willing to bet that every woman has been told that by some married or otherwise taken man at some point. I learned a long time ago if a guy starts bringing up how witchy his wife/girl is, he's usually on the prowl for a booty call. Usually, cheaters are content to cheat knowing their co-cheater can't expect any kind of commitment from them. ETA MOO.

he is a professional videographer- so he has relevant skills. he has been trying to be a local blogger and help local business and do public interest things. he has a sort of counter-culture view point, which if you do not share, can be grating. also he spends a lot of time driving around and eating, which is very USA, but not what we think of as efficient news delivery. not sure if he has any journalism credentials; he is educated.

He lives on the other side of hwy 24, he is not a "neighbor" of where KB's condo is, so not sure why he is putting that out there. His one video he shows on a map where he lives and where she lived, they are about 5- 6 blocks apart. jmo

eta essentially he lives in the same town as where KB lived.

I'm a smart person and I have served on a jury twice.

Judges are very aware that people will try to avoid serving. The judge in the first case I served on gave a rousing speech beginning with "your country asks very little of you, but it asks you to serve on a jury if called..." and it worked. The judge in the second case was Carrie Panetta, daughter-in-law of the former Secretary of Defense, Leon Panetta. But I digress. She also gave a rousing speech about how the judicial system would not work without people willing to serve on a jury. That's how judges inspire smart people to serve on juries. MOO

Thank you, Kapua! Four times I've served, four times I consider it my civic duty.
MOO, MOO

All thru this horrible event, I couldn't help but wonder if PK would be suspicious of the flight instructor (being around male pilot trainees). The release of the latest search warrants seems to confirm his suspicion, with the release of a first name and name of an airline. While PF could have all the affairs he wanted, just a simple unsubstantiated suspicion concerning someone else could be enough to bring out the "monster" in PF that others are talking about, and could be considered a possible motive.

Some thoughts on the Ancestry DNA kit:
It may not be significant to the case and may simply be something Kelsey wanted to do. I think many Seventh Day Adventist's find it important to research their family history because there are some SDA genealogy research websites such as this one: Genealogy Research | Center for Adventist Research

That said, I wonder if perhaps after PF's father died Kelsey asked some questions about his father's side of the family and perhaps PF said he didn't know much about his father's ancestors. I can see KB ordering the Ancestry DNA test kit as an innocent gesture to try to help PF learn more about his roots. They could test baby K's DNA and find out more about both sides of their family that way. I don't have any doubts that baby K is KB and PF's biological child. But what I am wondering about is if there are any skeletons in PF's family closet that might have come out with an Ancestry DNA test.

Sometimes people test and get some surprises in the DNA relative matches-- half siblings, adopted siblings, 1st cousins that they never knew about, etc. If a sibling was ever adopted away or a parent or grandparent strayed it may be revealed if the right person also submitted a DNA kit to Ancestry. And if KB knew about GEDmatch and had plans to upload the Ancestry DNA file there then the results could be used by LE in the future to solve cold cases. If anyone in PF's immediate family is a serial criminal (including PF) they could potentially be outed by his daughter's DNA info being uploaded to GEDmatch. Although it is not yet standard, it is becoming more common for cold cases to be solved with genealogical DNA. Anyone who has read about the arrest of the Golden State Killer would be aware of that possibility.

Perhaps PF knew some family secrets and didn't want KB (and others) to find out.
Perhaps he took the DNA test kit from KB's mail to keep her from testing baby K but knew that wouldn't work forever. I believe this issue could be another reason he wanted to get sole custody of baby K. And it could also be a motive for his family members to try to help him get full custody of baby K. And if it's something really serious it could be a motive for family and "non-family" to either help cover up or turn a blind eye on PF murdering KB. I hope that Cheryl will consider submitting an Ancestry DNA test of Baby K (in KB's honor) as soon as she is granted permanent legal guardianship. The results could be interesting.

MOO.

Last edited:
Some thoughts on the Ancestry DNA kit:
It may not be significant to the case and may simply be something Kelsey wanted to do. I think many Seventh Day Adventist's find it important to research their family history because there are some SDA genealogy research websites such as this one: Genealogy Research | Center for Adventist Research

That said, I wonder if perhaps after PF's father died Kelsey asked some questions about his father's side of the family and perhaps PF said he didn't know much about his father's ancestors. I can see KB ordering the Ancestry DNA test kit as an innocent gesture to try to help PF learn more about his roots. They could test baby K's DNA and find out more about both sides of their family that way. I don't have any doubts that baby K is KB and PF's biological child. But what I am wondering about is if there are any skeletons in PF's family closet that might have come out with an Ancestry DNA test.

Sometimes people test and get some surprises in the DNA relative matches-- half siblings, adopted siblings, 1st cousins that they never knew about, etc. If a sibling was ever adopted away or a parent or grandparent strayed it may be revealed if that person also submitted a DNA kit to Ancestry. And if KB knew about GEDmatch and had plans to upload the Ancestry DNA file there then the results could be used by LE in the future to solve cold cases. If anyone in PF's immediate family is a serial criminal (including PF) they could potentially be outed by his daughter's DNA info being uploaded to GEDmatch. Although it is not yet standard, it is becoming more common for cold cases to be solves with genealogical DNA. Anyone who has read about the arrest of the Golden State Killer would be aware of that possibility.

Perhaps PF knew some family secrets and didn't want KB (and others) to find out.
Perhaps he took the DNA test kit from KB's mail to keep her from testing baby K but knew that wouldn't work forever. I believe this issue could be another reason he wanted to get sole custody of baby K. And it could also be a motive for his family members to try to help him get full custody of baby K. And if it's something really serious it could be a motive for family and "non-family" to either help cover up or turn a blind eye on PF murdering KB. I hope that Cheryl will consider submitting an Ancestry DNA test of Baby K (in KB's honor) as soon as she is granted permanent legal guardianship. The results could be interesting.

MOO.
This thought just came to mind, but it's TOTALLY RANDOM THOUGHT, and in all likelihood doesn't mean anything....but what if PF has another child out there in the world and worried a match might show up if the baby KB was tested. I know, wild goose of an idea, but tossing it out there.

Not fact, speculation only.

jmo

The nurse might have just called up the hospital and said "I don't feel good, can I have a few days off or, I have caught the flu going around, can I have a few days off" I am sure the hospital would have said O.K.

We also don't know what her normal shift was. I have a friend who is a nurse and she works three 12 hr. shifts and then has 4 days off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288