Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 *found deceased 2023* #8

He didn’t really answer much. Nothing new. Just that they were certain he was deceased and that BC was uncooperative.
If I'm as frustrated, angry and sad about Papaw as I am, I can't imagine how his loved ones must feel. That goes without saying for each and every unsolved case, but darn it all! BringPapawHome.

Klein did say that they know what happened to Michael Chambers, they just have to find him. Or something along those lines.
Once again...
#BringPapawHome
#NeverGivingUp
Thanks, Midge. I'm still hoping for something to shake things up and renew interest at this 2-year "anniversary." Joining you in repeating #BringPapawHome and #NeverGivingUp.

He didn’t really answer much. Nothing new. Just that they were certain he was deceased and that BC was uncooperative.

Oh well, at least he's trying to keep everyone updated and keep MC's name in public. I appreciate that, even if there's no news that an arrest has been made. Hopefully, we'll hear about that soon.

Klein said he thinks he knows where MC is and mentioned a body of water within 3 miles of the house.But said they’re waiting for the water levels to go down. Anyone else remember hearing this????
Hoping for someone else to chime in re: if you heard that correctly. I think that would be the first time Klein may have mentioned that publicly?

Klein said he thinks he knows where MC is and mentioned a body of water within 3 miles of the house.But said they’re waiting for the water levels to go down. Anyone else remember hearing this????

Hoping for someone else to chime in re: if you heard that correctly. I think that would be the first time Klein may have mentioned that publicly?
I just re-watched the recording of the live Q&A:

He talks about Mr. Chambers’ case starting around 18’35”:

1. Mr. Klein is working off of the theory that he was placed in a tarp, removed from the workshop (he says “removed from the home,” but from the context, it is clear he means the workshop) and disposed of;

2. They’ve lowered the search area down from 5 miles to 3 miles;

3. There are two areas they will be searching within the next week;

4. They need the lake levels to come down a little bit, and the ground to dry a little bit, so that they can get some equipment into the area;

5. They are currently talking to Texas EquuSearch to see if they can help with people; Klein is not making a public call for help because they are already getting help from the Dallas Fire Department;

6. They need to get some good equipment into an area they are interested in based on tips;

7. Mr. Klein thanks the DEA out of Dallas for their assistance; they’ve provided some great tips;

8. They have requested help from the TX Office of Attorney General; they made a formal request to the State of Texas and the governor’s office somewhere around January, and they haven’t heard anything yet;

9. “Mr. Chamers is deceased, and that, to me, is a hundred percent” :(; (BBM)

I am going to attach a map showing a 3-mile radius of the Chambers residence (yellow dot) I made when the “3-mile radius” was first mentioned in a press release by Klein last December:

089A9F02-18AC-44C0-8E17-1DD5CF7550F3.jpeg

Klein press released from Dec. 18, 2018:

04F4588E-D806-40DF-A619-94A8B4D451A2.jpeg 9308C24C-DF68-4E64-B129-36A18AA9B481.jpeg
https://www.facebook.com/443864945696095/posts/1986357874780120?sfns=

Philip Klein talks a little bit more about the case later in the video. I will try to summarize that portion and post it sometime later today.

Last edited:
Posted by Suzy on the “Bring PaPaw Home” FB page a couple of hours ago:

“I dearly love and miss the wonderful man in this video. Just watch. Look at those kind, joyful eyes. If you have any information about my dad’s disappearance, please call Klein Investigations at 409-729-8798. We are so grateful for all the tips that have been called in and that continue to come in. We follow up on every single one. Please say an extra prayer for all of us today. #BringPapawHome”

Suzy Chambers Losoya

I am not going to link the video here since it wasn’t posted by an admin. (Suzy shares it on the page). It’s a compilation of pictures of her dad from when he was a (very handsome) young man to his days as a grandfather. I had tears running down my cheeks as I watched it.

He needs to be found.

Philip Klein talks about PaPaw’s case again starting about 26 minutes into the video:

1. Q: Any updates on Mr. Chambers’ truck being searched?
A: No. The family that bought it, which is friends of former Mrs. Chambers, still refuses to allow us to come in and run the dogs through it. We want to run the dogs through that truck. Kind of confusing for us why Hunt County hasn’t issued a search warrant to do that, but that’s the way that is.

1. Q: “Where is Michael Chambers?”
A: “If we knew that, we’d solve the case. Do I think we know where he is? We have evidence, and we have DEA out of ... ah ... DEA’s got some good intel out of Dallas County, and we have an area we need to search. We need to get the water down just a little bit in that area, and we need to get back in there. It’s within 3 miles of the house
[he says something else right after, but I can’t decipher (it sounds like he says “which is exactly where (inaudible) and many others ...,” but I can’t tell for sure :mad:); it’s right around 29’51”].

[Around 31’45”; he goes back and forth between cases]
2. Q: “Have you investigated the idea he was cremated?”
A: “No. We know what happened to Mr. Chambers.”

3. “Mr. (inaudible) of DEA, he is in intel group, along with all the major law enforcement and ... ah ... federal government folks ... um ... there is a possibility that there is a (inaudible) out of Hunt County, thus our lack of communication with law enforcement. I did send a letter to the Hunt County Sheriff, telling him I hope you request OAG support in this case and never got a response back, so ... that’s just the way it works.”

[Around 33’35”]
4. “I don’t want to discuss the Chambers case where the son was injured. We’ll just leave that to the behind the scenes.”

5. Q: “Is BC helping in the Chambers case?”
A: “No. She still refuses to intervene with us. And in fact, at this point, she refuses to interview with anybody from our understanding. So that kind of raises our eyebrows just a little bit.

6. Q: “Have BC’s boyfriends been interviewed or come forward?”
A: Ah ... you know what, we are just not going to talk about that right now. That’s probably something that needs to stay down right now until we get to Ms. Chambers. We need to talk to her first.

Philip Klein talks about PaPaw’s case again starting about 26 minutes into the video:

1. Q: Any updates on Mr. Chambers’ truck being searched?
A: No. The family that bought it, which is friends of former Mrs. Chambers, still refuses to allow us to come in and run the dogs through it. We want to run the dogs through that truck. Kind of confusing for us why Hunt County hasn’t issued a search warrant to do that, but that’s the way that is.

1. Q: “Where is Michael Chambers?”
A: “If we knew that, we’d solve the case. Do I think we know where he is? We have evidence, and we have DEA out of ... ah ... DEA’s got some good intel out of Dallas County, and we have an area we need to search. We need to get the water down just a little bit in that area, and we need to get back in there. It’s within 3 miles of the house
[he says something else right after, but I can’t decipher (it sounds like he says “which is exactly where (inaudible) and many others ...,” but I can’t tell for sure :mad:); it’s right around 29’51”].

[Around 31’45”; he goes back and forth between cases]
2. Q: “Have you investigated the idea he was cremated?”
A: “No. We know what happened to Mr. Chambers.”

3. “Mr. (inaudible) of DEA, he is in intel group, along with all the major law enforcement and ... ah ... federal government folks ... um ... there is a possibility that there is a (inaudible) out of Hunt County, thus our lack of communication with law enforcement. I did send a letter to the Hunt County Sheriff, telling him I hope you request OAG support in this case and never got a response back, so ... that’s just the way it works.”

[Around 33’35”]
4. “I don’t want to discuss the Chambers case where the son was injured. We’ll just leave that to the behind the scenes.”

5. Q: “Is BC helping in the Chambers case?”
A: “No. She still refuses to intervene with us. And in fact, at this point, she refuses to interview with anybody from our understanding. So that kind of raises our eyebrows just a little bit.

6. Q: “Have BC’s boyfriends been interviewed or come forward?”
A: Ah ... you know what, we are just not going to talk about that right now. That’s probably something that needs to stay down right now until we get to Ms. Chambers. We need to talk to her first.

Thank you so much for transcribing this! It is a great chat (even though it's kind of hard to follow him through all the different cases - some of them I'm not familiar with). That last answer is the best, even though I doubt Ms. Chambers will ever talk to them - I'm sure she has no idea exactly what all of her boyfriends and former boyfriends have said, so she could very easily trip herself up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back