CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #48 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
False. LE has eliminated KK as a murder suspect.

If they had not, they wouldn’t have given her a deal like that.

They would not have charged PF with murder.

Proceeding forward without evidence of her location, would destroy the case against PF.

He would walk.

To assume that solid evidence does not exist as to KK’s location, would be to assume a staggering degree of incompetence from the CBI, FBI, and DA.

The preliminary hearing was about PF, not the location of KK.

That will come in due course.
You replying to me here? I’m confused. Lol

Why can’t they eliminate her is my question or why haven’t they ?
They can't eliminate KK because they can't pinpoint date of the murder.

The Dateline report emphasized the point that the DA cut the woman a sweet deal even though they had caught her in lies and they did so BEFORE she gave them what she claimed PF told her.

It was a huge incentive for KK to lie to make PF look bad.

JMO

Proceeding forward without evidence of her location, would destroy the case against PF.

He would walk.

To assume that solid evidence does not exist as to KK’s location, would be to assume a staggering degree of incompetence from the CBI, FBI, and DA.

Narrator: They were in fact not incompetent................

The Dateline report emphasized the point that the DA cut the woman a sweet deal even though they had caught her in lies and they did so BEFORE she gave them what she claimed PF told her.

JMO

If they already gave her a "sweet deal" what would be her "huge incentive" to lie?

To risk putting herself in prison for a very long time?

To be proven wrong by facts that LE would later find that would void her deal?

There has go to be more to all of this. No normal RN educated nurse would be involved like this. No millionaire 70 plus father figure would be involved like this.. no le brother would be involved like this what is really going on here ?? Is it a sociopath that has destroyed all of these innocent people most importantly kB an innocent mom?

JMO
No one has to lie to make PF look bad. The facts do that.

Threatening nurses, social services becoming involved, ruining what should have been the best day of Kelsey’s life.

He did that.

Law enforcement can pinpoint the time of the murder, down to a couple hours.

PF returned to the house after he last claimed to have seen Kelsey, spent two hours there, then left with her phone.

Kelsey was never seen again.

That tote was likely empty when he arrived, but it would have weighed about 130 pounds more when he left.

Her deal was not an incentive to lie, in fact, it was a huge incentive to tell the truth.

A lie means no deal.

Right and the fact PF went to his home on more than one occasion after 11/22. That makes me really interested into why PF was confiding in him.

Perhaps not just confiding but also requesting help in disposing of 'items': perhaps even KB.
"There are many places to dispose of bodies, that wouldn't be found", as PF stated to a previous girlfriend.
MOO.

Simple answer: LE can't eliminate KK as a suspect because LE can't prove where KK was on 11/22. She could have left her regular phone there so it would ping. She sure made sure her ex-husband had no clue where she was.

LE also can't prove when--day or time--KB was murdered. Just because KK claims PF told her when doesn't mean KK is telling the truth.

Friends or family could give her an alibi and the jury will know at least one friend did lie for her so her husband wouldn't know where she was.

JMO
I think there is plenty of evidence that PF is the sole murderer here in terms of the physical act. It reminds me of the Watts case where some people thought his wife was believable as a murderer but that turned out to be just grasping at straws. I do not believe PF will likely confess but he must not be as smart as CW to know that he can’t escape the evidence. MOO

He would walk.

BBM. I totally agree and wish the DA luck because all they are going on is what KK told them.

I never suggested the preliminary hearing was about the location of KK.

As Dateline pointed out, the DA gave KK the deal BEFORE she was interrogated about the details of the murder as told to her by PF. It was a huge incentive for her to lie to make PF look bad.

The CBI, FBI have done their job but they can't invent evidence that doesn't exist. There is no body to provide evidence of crime or date it took place and no confession by the killer. They only have the words of a known liar. The DA might think that is enough to persuade a jury but I don't.

JMO

BBM. I totally agree and wish the DA luck because all they are going on is what KK told them.

As Dateline pointed out, the DA gave KK the deal BEFORE she was interrogated about the details of the murder as told to her by PF. It was a huge incentive for her to lie to make PF look bad.

The CBI, FBI have done their job but they can't invent evidence that doesn't exist. There is no body to provide evidence of crime or date it took place and no confession by the killer. They only have the words of a known liar. The DA might think that is enough to persuade a jury but I don't.

JMO
The deal was not an incentive to lie, I don’t understand that point of view.

A lie would take her freedom away for a very long time.

They do not have simply the words of a liar. To insinuate that, or to flat out say it, one has to willingly ignore a great deal of evidence:

They have the lies PF told to trustworthy people (Doss, CB, LE).

They have video evidence of a lie (PF returning to KB’s house).

They have damning cell phone data.

They have physical evidence found at KB’s home, and very intriguing physical evidence at PF’s home (bloody sheet, cleaning supplies with presumptive blood).

They have video evidence of the tote.

They have incriminating evidence that backs up both the body burn, and storage locations.

They have witness statements.

And god knows what else...

They do not have simply the words of a liar. To insinuate that, or to flat out say it, one has to willingly ignore a great deal of evidence:

They have physical evidence found at KB’s home, and very intriguing physical evidence at PF’s home (bloody sheet, cleaning supplies with presumptive blood).

They have incriminating evidence that backs up both the body burn, and storage locations.

Excellent points. And the common sense of a jury that knows the loving mother of a baby doesn’t disappear for two days without a phone nor a word to anyone so she can lie in wait to be murdered later by PF’s mistress. MOO

JMO
ITAWY. There is nothing but KK's accusations and lies.

I Don't understand how all these characters don't feel like complete lowlife scum for what they did.
I believe she saw her too.
MOO

That would require having something called a conscience; something I see very little evidence of with Patty or his posse.

So if they want to implicate her they must have her location and it’s gotta be near him and KB.

I too am undecided yet because there is not enough info. Her phone pings mean nothing to me it simply would show where her phone was, not her; just as we know KB's phone was with PF and it was not KB using it after a certain time on 11/22, this kind of thing is part of their modus operandi (is that the correct term lol?). I have a feeling KK was closer than some think, certainly not 12 hours away and I also have a suspicion that there was some attempt planned or made on 11/21.

I will say one good thing is that CB had voice contact with her daughter on Thanksgiving and that KB was seen that day. I for one would not believe the date of death if not for solid facts like that with the games these two played with evidence, phones, cars, etc. And with no body, there would be no way to determine time of death. I also still believe, however, the date of final death could be later than said as well but I am not sold on that thought.

In a case where almost all of the sights seen and dates and times come from the two involved who are known liars, it makes it difficult.

All speculation on my part and I certainly could be wrong.

That would require having something called a conscience; something I see very little evidence of with Patty or his posse.

I too am undecided yet because there is not enough info. Her phone pings mean nothing to me it simply would show where her phone was, not her; just as we know KB's phone was with PF and it was not KB using it after a certain time on 11/22, this kind of thing is part of their modus operandi (is that the correct term lol?). I have a feeling KK was closer than some think, certainly not 12 hours away and I also have a suspicion that there was some attempt planned or made on 11/21.

I will say one good thing is that CB had voice contact with her daughter on Thanksgiving and that KB was seen that day. I for one would not believe the date of death if not for solid facts like that with the games these two played with evidence, phones, cars, etc. And with no body, there would be no way to determine time of death. I also still believe, however, the date of final death could be later than said as well but I am not sold on that thought.

In a case where almost all of the sights seen and dates and times come from the two involved who are known liars, it makes it difficult.

All speculation on my part and I certainly could be wrong.
I agree and I still wanna know where the hell that missing bullet is !!!

Believe me the DA and Prosecutors have some things we may not be aware of ready to pull out of the bag when the time is ready. KK may start the trial off from what she’s shared but I definitely think there is more information that we aren’t privy to. It will definitely be a mind bending trial to follow and I just pray every day for justice to prevail and to put old PF away for as long as the law allows so KB’s family might get a bit of peace in their lives. Hopefully PF will get so wired up that he tells them where KB’s body is to end this saga for her family. MOO

There is no way to prove KK lied after she was given the plea deal. Because what she told LE is hearsay. She claimed PF told her he murdered KB on 11/22 using a ball bat. No way to prove that is a lie.

Sure, they have the lies PF told LE and CB and his cell phone data. But is that enough to convict him of premeditated, first degree murder? It is quite a stretch of imagination to believe it is when there is a woman who isn't just a known liar and current lover to the defendant but who has admitted she attempted to murder KB THREE times.

There is no evidence of the body burn. That's why they are at the landfill.

JMO

Yup. But my guess is that the phone data isn’t going to support that.

Plus, we know that PF entered the house after he last said, and left with Kelsey’s phone.

So it cripples the defense’s ability to push the timeline out, and put KK in the area at the time of Kelsey’s murder.

If KK was in Idaho at the time, then only PF can be the killer.

I still think they’ll try and point the finger at her, but I don’t know how.

Maybe I am looking at this incorrectly but if she typically used location, then there was a reason she shut location off, as they said, at and around the time of KB's murder (paraphrasing). To me, that was significant. Or am I looking at it incorrectly? She at least thought it seems that she would not be "tracked". What was the necessity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆