CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #49 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with your points, but it would have taken them ten seconds to narrate something like "however the facts show PF was misleading CC, when in fact KB had never been to rehab, had not abandoned her child nor had she ever lost her job". It would have gone a long way to making CC appear less like another mess cleaner (like KK) and more of sympathetic nice guy who was taken in by someone he trusted. Because at the end of the program you wonder how much CC helped PF cover up the murder.
Yes, it really bothered me how they let that misinformation dangle for a little bit and then came back around and had the reporter explain it that it was not a drug and alcohol rehab. Sensationalism.

I'm kind of surprised that RS, PF's self-described BFF and surrogate father, hasn't been interviewed yet.

I'd like to see a really good interviewer take him on - by 'really good', I mean one who distinguishes between facts and regurgitated PF talking points.

In particular, since he claims to have known PF longer than PF has been alive, I'd like to hear his insights on PF's allegedly awful childhood.

Last edited:
It wouldn't surprise me if that wasn't an outright lie or maybe he did actually apply to one. ;)

He probably took one of those summer or night time extension courses. Maybe something about artificial insemination/semen of cattle or dogs... And he met KK there when she was taking the clean-up of an operating theater and hygiene course in nursing... Or perhaps a course on drugs and their effects...

I just assumed he told her he was coming to ride over with her. It's also usual for someone to watch the baby while the mom gets ready. With the pecan thing, I wondered if she had sent him to get pecans while she showered and that's why he was in Walmart with the baby.
It makes sense that she knew he was coming over, she hadn't put on makeup or fixed her hair and needed to make that casserole. He comes over, she sends him out to get pecans with the baby and she gets ready. He goes to walmart to get diapers and formula because he's going to kill her and will need baby supplies. He goes back to the house, kills her and then takes the baby home for dinner.
Personally, I think the casserole is going to play a part in all of this. I'm sure she made it, and it was either in the fridge or he brought it.

I'm not sure that sweet potato casserole ever got made, they take a while, potatoes have to be peeled, boiled, mashed with other ingredients, then baked for at least 20-40 mins. depending on recipe and oven temp.

Sadly, I think she was killed before that happened, if it ever was going to happen. IMO.

I'm not sure that sweet potato casserole ever got made, they take a while, potatoes have to be peeled, boiled, mashed with other ingredients, then baked for at least 20-40 mins. depending on recipe and oven temp.

Sadly, I think she was killed before that happened, if it ever was going to happen. IMO.
I was curious if a person could make sweet potato casserole by using yams in a can. I Googled it and found lots of recipes. I was a little surprised at that.

I'm kind of surprised that RS, PR's self-described BFF and surrogate father, hasn't been interviewed yet.

I'd like to see a really good interviewer take him on - by 'really good', I mean one who distinguishes between facts and regurgitated PF talking points.

In particular, since he claims to have known PF longer than PF has been alive, I'd like to hear his insights on PF's allegedly awful childhood.

I wonder how many other players we are going to find out about as this one was certainly a surprise... I wonder if the 35 year remark was a slip in that is how long he knew ma. So he knew her when she had PF... Some do say this is a very tight knit area... Pretty close mouthed too unless it comes to defending PF or trashing KB...

Patrick Frazee is a very scary man. His violent outbursts had been witnessed by lots of of people, along with his abuse of animals. No way I would have hung around that guy. OTOH, I would have been perfectly comfortable around Chris Watts. How scary is that?

Sweet potato casserole is a traditional Thanksgiving side dish at many American's dinner tables. In fact, the only time I ever make it or eat it is for Thanksgiving. I don't know if other people make it as a side dish all the time though.

MOO.

In the south it's a side dish year-round. Popular for lunch, supper, wakes, potluck suppers, family reunions. Just about any occasion.

That whole text exchange about the SPCasserole seemed strange to me in light of what we know about KB's schedule that day. Why make it if you're going out? Like someone has already pointed out, you're not taking it to a restaurant with you.

We also know that KK communicated with PF via FB Messenger and deleted the messages (on her end) so her ex-husband wouldn't see them. Perhaps PF and KB also communicated via FB. It wouldn't surprise me - IIRC, that's where they met.

Yes and they never served KK's FB subpoena.

Patrick Frazee is a very scary man. His violent outbursts had been witnessed by lots of of people, along with his abuse of animals. No way I would have hung around that guy. OTOH, I would have been perfectly comfortable around Chris Watts. How scary is that?

Yep no doubt! Two completely different types of monsters, But both monsters none the less! It really is rather shocking how many different forms that there are of cold blooded killers! MOO

In the south it's a side dish year-round. Popular for lunch, supper, wakes, potluck suppers, family reunions. Just about any occasion.

That whole text exchange about the SPCasserole seemed strange to me in light of what we know about KB's schedule that day. Why make it if you're going out? Like someone has already pointed out, you're not taking it to a restaurant with you.
And first she asked if they could go out to eat. She was tired and exhausted I don't think she wanted to make anything. Sounds like he talked her into making something. And someone up thread, I think it was Mom24 that said she must have left in a hurry because she left the house without her makeup on. That first interview CB did she made it clear that she was shocked that on the Safeway video that she saw her daughter without her hair done and without her makeup on.
So it does look like Kelsey hurried out of the house to get what she needed to make. And while she was there she grabbed a poinsettia.

however you want to word it, per dateline, a credible MSM, i would assume KB sought some sort of treatment ... i dont know what is wrong with calling it rehab?!
Seeking help for depression or other mental health issues is generally not called rehab in the mental health world. The reference of ‘rehab’ leads most to think of substance abuse or addiction. In her world of piloting, going to ‘rehab’ , if she doesn’t lose her job, she would have to be under much supervision and scrutiny. The facility she went to was for mental health not substance abuse issues.

A bit off the subjects going on but what is the guess with regard to the pink toothbrush taken from the franch? KB's or KK's? And depending on whose it is, that tells a story all its own doesn't it...?

I guess it could be ma's but I doubt it.

Yes and they never served KK's FB subpoena.

Do you think it's possible that KK voluntarily granted them access? She couldn't give them her phone because she 'lost' it ten days before they contacted her, but once she agreed to cooperate, I would assume that meant voluntarily turning account access to LE.

There was a reference to her travels on Google (some feature I don't use) - she had turned it off for the Thanksgiving period so her husband wouldn't be able to track her. I don't know when or how LE got that info - it's possible CL told them.

PF surrendered his phone to LE. I don't recall a search warrant being issued.

eta: I can't face another run through the dox this morning. Do you recall if there was a search warrant for PF's FB?

I was curious if a person could make sweet potato casserole by using yams in a can. I Googled it and found lots of recipes. I was a little surprised at that.

Well, technically they're not the same, and it won't taste the same, IMO. But yes, there are recipes out there. Sweet potatoes are so common in the south, IMO.

What's the Difference Between Sweet Potatoes and Yams?

There's a separate dish called candied yams.

Back on-topic: Yall, we've been warned twice today already about sleuthing the unsleuthables, just to let you know.

Just for reference there is a link to all Court documents in this case on @Tippy Lynn timeline on the first page of every thread. Hope this can help somebody as I find myself referring back to it quite frequently as well. Thanks again Tippy
Thanks! I did start there this morning, but couldn't find the search warrants or the text messages between PF and KB. I did click on the court docket links from March 4 (Tippy Lynn's post) but the format for entering the docket number is different from the format listed in the thread, and though I tried several variations to "crack the code", I couldn't. Am I close to getting "in"? Could you explain where I'm going wrong? Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam