Found Deceased CA - Hacienda Heights Trail, Future Princess Hero, age 9, 5 Mar 2019 - Trinity Love Jones - *Arrest*

This brings up a question, we have the technology to create a national DNA database, from a DNA swab inside a newborn's cheek. This would be recorded with name and date of birth.

It would assist in identifying lost children, and also for potential identification of criminals.

The unidentified sketch depicts pierced ears. I wish the picture was clearer as provided by this family. Can anyone confirm if this little one has pierced ears? I am unable to zoom in to clearly notate that.

The unidentified sketch depicts pierced ears. I wish the picture was clearer as provided by this family. Can anyone confirm if this little one has pierced ears? I am unable to zoom in to clearly notate that.

There was a picture in an article of the memorial the family created at the site, looks like she does have pierced ears.

Trinity Love Jones: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

set up for her. Getting the impression dad was not the one who had custody at the time. Sweet girl. I'm glad she was quickly identified.

I am so confused. Why does the family think this is her? When was the last time she was seen? Was she reported missing? This makes no sense.

Maybe the outfit that she was found in was one they recognized. It’s entirely possible that they reached out to her guardian and connected the dots regarding why they haven’t been able to get in contact with her. If her dad doesn’t have custody of her and has every other weekend visitation, it may have taken him a minute to realize that his child was missing. It doesn’t appear that her disappearance was reported to law enforcement either.

This brings up a question, we have the technology to create a national DNA database, from a DNA swab inside a newborn's cheek. This would be recorded with name and date of birth.

It would assist in identifying lost children, and also for potential identification of criminals.
This made me think. We also have facial identification tech being used by governments, social media, and even our phones. Couldn’t this tech be applied to cases like this very easily?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back