CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #49 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I no longer think she was dismembered.

I think the evidence indicates that he took her body with him on the day he killed her.

He just didn’t have the time, and I don’t think it was necessary to removing her from the house in that tote.
THANK YOU. I'll resort back to believing PF made the mess in the bathroom showering before dinner at Ma SF table.

I'm glad it was you that brought it up as I've not been able to type those words (dismembered) but the forensics of the bathroom are so disturbing for a tiny lady bludgeoned in her living room. MOO
Like my dad always said, they are in a place beyond our understanding. But the physical body isn’t KB at all. Her remains may never be found. All of this sucks and is beyond disgusting.

Going greusome here (daughter of a pathologist so unfortunately I don’t have the same feelings about dead bodies) not trying to be insensitive here...(also the tote/crate distinction bothers me) if her remains were in a tote I can’t imagine she was just zipped up in some bag whole. If so, rigor mortis sets in. KB was a tiny girl but over 100 pounds and not easy to carry no matter how strapping and deranged and strong PF was. KK is either lying or must have thought KBs body was in the bag. I don’t know. Maybe I’m a moron. Or she was dismembered and KK helped with that. It wouldn’t be the first case like that. Laura Hall/Colton Pitonyak

I don't think the tote was a bag. It was described as heavy plastic with silver handles and they found balls of melted plastic in the dirt at PF's ranch. I think it was a tote bin similar to this (wheels are optional):
upload_2019-3-11_3-10-11.pngupload_2019-3-11_3-10-11.png upload_2019-3-11_3-10-11.png
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Stanley-...MIi77PxMH54AIVEluGCh2jTQU-EAQYAiABEgLd4vD_BwE

Many news sources simply extrapolated tote to mean a tote bag instead of a tote box.

MOO.

I think the evidence indicates that he took her body with him on the day he killed her.

He just didn’t have the time, and I don’t think it was necessary to removing her from the house in that tote.

He didn’t have the time but he could have killed her and left her there. Once KK gets there she could have dismembered KB. As part of the clean up. By that point it wouldn’t have been messy. There is no blood flowing at that point. I hate that I know all of this. The one I couldn’t save was named Charlotte Murray Pace. We had a mutual sorority sister in common. That was the case I spoke about I got so involved with. Because she was a fellow Kappa Delta I felt like I needed to follow up on what happened to her. Her murder was what they call overkill. She was stabbed over 80 times and kept fighting. Tried to jump out of a window. They estimate she fought close to half an hour or more and she did hurt him. My dad spoke with people who did the autopsy. The killer whose name is irrelevant to me (he died in prison) stabbed her and slit her throat and raped her while she was dying. Her roommate couldn’t even recognize her after walking in on her death. I bring this up bc her killer did this in broad daylight and left. He then managed to do this to other girls after. I don’t necessarily think PF had that much blood on him. But what I think doesn’t matter.

I don't think the tote was a bag. It was described as heavy plastic with silver handles and they found balls of melted plastic in the dirt at PF's ranch. I think it was a tote bin similar to this (wheels are optional):
View attachment 173595View attachment 173595 View attachment 173595
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Stanley-...MIi77PxMH54AIVEluGCh2jTQU-EAQYAiABEgLd4vD_BwE

Many news sources simply extrapolated tote to mean a tote bag instead of a tote box.

MOO.

That's been bugging me, too! I remember thinking when I read the official document that it was described as a tote box with silver handles, but then MSM turned it into a bag, and so then did almost everyone posting here. I tried to find the original description, but failed. The image you attached is like what I imagined, but then the "discolored area on the hay" and everyone going with "bag" made me question it. Would a waterproof container like a plastic tote bin still cause discoloration on the hay? I don't know what discolors hay other than some substance, like blood. Would the weight of the bin or the plastic discolor it? One more puzzling thing in this case. MOO.

That's been bugging me, too! I remember thinking when I read the official document that it was described as a tote box with silver handles, but then MSM turned it into a bag, and so then did almost everyone posting here. I tried to find the original description, but failed. The image you attached is like what I imagined, but then the "discolored area on the hay" and everyone going with "bag" made me question it. Would a waterproof container like a plastic tote bin still cause discoloration on the hay? I don't know what discolors hay other than some substance, like blood. Would the weight of the bin or the plastic discolor it? One more puzzling thing in this case. MOO.
Yeah, somewhere along the way, the tote became a bag.

It isn’t, although that’s where my mind goes when I hear the word “tote.” I think reporters likely made the same mistake.

I too, am puzzled about the discoloration on the hay.

I suppose that it’s possible that when PF brought the tote into the house, he rolled it or placed it on top of Kelsey’s blood.

That’s the only explanation I have as so how blood could get into the hay (if it was blood).

So tote is like oversized beer cooler/rubber box? Makes more sens. May the discoloration on the hay was manure?

Police also shared a surveillance picture of Frazee in the baby section at Walmart on Thanksgiving.

Frazee Search Warrants Released: Suspect Seen In Walmart Day Berreth Disappeared

Zoomed in on him and it’s like he is looking at camera, like he wanted to be seen w/baby. Just odd the way he is standing.

Eta just noticed something in the cart, dog food bags? Were empty dog food bag/s on search warrant?

I thought I understood the 11/22 timeline and the comings and goings from KB's home and the reasons for them. I had thought PF murdered Kelsey between when he returned to her condo from his alibi-making appearance at Walmart and before he phoned KKL and SF, around 4:00 - 4:30. I thought he stayed at KB's during all that interval. But after reading Gardner's timeline (thank you!) I'm now perplexed about the "3:13 PM Walmart" transaction that is listed. Does that mean that he made a SECOND trip to Walmart that afternoon, or that is when his earlier trip posted to his bank account? I thought store transaction time stamps indicated the time of the purchase, but maybe not? If there was a SECOND trip to Walmart, what was that for? That certainly couldn't have been to bolster his untrue timeline of lies, I wouldn't think. If there was a second trip, did he commit the murder before it, or after it? Can anyone explain his 3:13 Walmart transaction? TIA.
JMO it's a typo in the SW.

We know PF was at Walmart 12:54 - 1:17. It would make sense that he paid at checkout at 1:15.

The SW111 top of page says last transaction at 15:13 at Walmart - but I think it should be 13:15.

I don't think PF went to Walmart twice on 11/22, but it's possible.

Another typo FYI is in SW111 on page 11 where the dispatcher is reviewing the surveillance footage from year 2017, typed out twice. j/s

does she get to actually drive into the ranch driveway or does she have to drop things off at the locked gate?

bbm
Maybe, there were officially visits with MaF seeing her and then the unofficially visits (taking off something of the gate by KKL) with MaF not knowing. I don't think, MaF was privy to the whole of "the timeline", PF had created "so very thoroughly". At this point, I could have inserted a ;), BUT I'm afraid of PF being perhaps much smarter than we're assuming. He created so much chaos re timing of it all like ...

surveillance cameras and places of them
super markets/fast food restaurants
phones/burner phones/pings/calls/texts
cars and car keys
places/towns/even states
landfills
cow herds grazing areas)

... back and forth and simultaneously messed up by himself and x= unknown number of people

like ...

lovers
friends
father figures
mothers
brothers
fellow ranchers
even his own little daughter (baby carrier seen or not? 2 different carriers or 1? 2 similar plaids or not? K already taken with him or not? K in his truck or not?).

Perhaps the sly fox wasn't so stupid? Idk ............ :(

I don't think so, because then at 4:24 and 4:37 he makes calls from KB's home to SF and KK. I think he left, went home and had dinner, and then came back at 3:36 and killed KB.

Please don't throw tomatoes at me, but what about the cinnamon rolls? Wouldn’t KB have put them away by then?

Evidently he didn’t have time to go to nash ranch before thanksgiving dinner.

Snip

After he had killed Berreth, Kenney said Frazee put Berreth's body in a black tote in the bed of his truck and went to Thanksgiving dinner with his family.

Investigator: Colorado man beat fiancee to death with baseball bat, burned her body

Yeah, somewhere along the way, the tote became a bag.

It isn’t, although that’s where my mind goes when I hear the word “tote.” I think reporters likely made the same mistake.

I too, am puzzled about the discoloration on the hay.

I suppose that it’s possible that when PF brought the tote into the house, he rolled it or placed it on top of Kelsey’s blood.

That’s the only explanation I have as so how blood could get into the hay (if it was blood).

Agent Slater testified that when KK took them to the barn, they found the tractor, and a bale of discolored hay that KK described to them. I also understand that it was KK's explanation that the hay was discolored because it's where she said the tote box was placed.

I'm having doubts that the tote caused the discoloration for a couple of reasons. First, there's no mention that Investigators took the bale as evidence or for forensic testing. Second, "discolored hay" is a very common term known to ranchers/farmers, and mold or dry matter loss not a good thing!

When spotted, a bad (discolored) bale is typically pulled aside from the stack. I'm more inclined to believe that PF simply placed the tote on top of a discolored bale previously pulled aside. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member