Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it does hit the nationals again this week, it definitely feels like Libby has been forgotten about as far as MSM goes (aside from locally).
Hope Joelle managed to get in, I do recall someone else here saying they may be able to go depending on timings but annoyingly I can’t remember who.

It's probably better from a legal point of view if it doesn't!

I hope it does hit the nationals again this week, it definitely feels like Libby has been forgotten about as far as MSM goes (aside from locally).
Hope Joelle managed to get in, I do recall someone else here saying they may be able to go depending on timings but annoyingly I can’t remember who.

I hope it makes the nationals again too. Aside from Hull Live I don’t think it’s been mentioned in the press.

Yes, somebody else did state they might be able to make it .. but like you I can’t remember who!

Yeah I suppose if you look at it that way you’re probably right. Feel so sad for her family, like us I’m sure they just want answers and to find her :(

Could be printed on every new paper front page every day of the week and it won't give them answers.

Will more likely pile more pressure on them too.

I'm sure they know that the police are doing their job and are kept up to date.

The only thing putting stuff in MSM does is keep us updated but...we are not important in any of it...and most of what they print is garbage anyway.

I say leave them in peace and let police do their job quietly without the world watching.

Obv just my opinion though.

11:28
Not guilty pleas to be entered
Mr Brook, defending, has confirmed not guilty pleas are to be entered.

The indictment is not expected to be put to the defendant today. There will be an application to join the indictments.

Appeals to be released on bail I wonder? Or is he accepting that’s never going to happen.

Ah possibly. And the theft victims? He's not giving a good impression if people start assuming he's using his trial for additional kicks.
Wouldn't his solicitor have advised him to plead not guilty? I just feel sorry for anyone having to get up and give evidence in court, flashing must be a horrible experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard