Found Safe OH - James Jones, 37, South Euclid, 2 Mar 2019

bradalucas

Reaction score
South Euclid Police Department

53113348_2073054962780259_242017962565828608_n.jpg

His name does not make it easy to search for any info on him. Would love to know more. Anyone else find anything?

Reactions: Dre
Sadly I have been unable to locate any media articles on him other than a prior arrest in 2009

Missing South Euclid man has not been seen since Saturday

Police are searching for a South Euclid man who has not been seen or heard from since Saturday.

According to a police report, 37-year-old James Jones, Jr. was reported missing by his partner Monday morning.

Jones reportedly borrowed his partner's rental car to visit his mother in East Cleveland. Later that night, Jones sent his partner a text saying that he would not be gone all night and that he would see him soon. He has not had communication with anyone after that.

Jones' mother has dementia and his father has not seen him.

The car, described as a black 2018 Toyota Camry with Virginia plates reading UZF-7290, was rented from Enterprise in Cleveland Heights. According to the report, the company was unable to track the car.

Jones' phone goes straight to voicemail and cannot be located with the "Find My iPhone" app.

The report says Jones has Major Depressive Disorder and has not taken his medication in more than a month. He was last seen wearing a dark green jacket with a fur hood, blue jeans and green shoes.

upload_2019-3-5_21-27-0.png

Police are searching for a South Euclid man who has not been seen or heard from since Saturday.

According to a police report, 37-year-old James Jones, Jr. was reported missing by his partner Monday morning.

Jones reportedly borrowed his partner's rental car to visit his mother in East Cleveland. Later that night, Jones sent his partner a text saying that he would not be gone all night and that he would see him soon. He has not had communication with anyone after that.

The car, described as a black 2018 Toyota Camry with Virginia plates reading UZF-7290, was rented from Enterprise in Cleveland Heights. According to the report, the company was unable to track the car.

Jones' phone goes straight to voicemail and cannot be located with the "Find My iPhone" app.

The report says Jones has Major Depressive Disorder and has not taken his medication in more than a month. He was last seen wearing a dark green jacket with a fur hood, blue jeans and green shoes.

View attachment 172334

Poor guy. I sure hope he's found soon and that he is o.k.

View attachment 172334

That is weird that the rental company cannot locate the car via gps. Unless, he knew how to remove it? But, I was under the impression that the bigger rental companies had location devices on their cars. Maybe, I am just wrong.

That is weird that the rental company cannot locate the car via gps. Unless, he knew how to remove it? But, I was under the impression that the bigger rental companies had location devices on their cars. Maybe, I am just wrong.
I thought so, too. If true, that, and the ”Find your iPhone“ not working is strange. Either he turned both off or GPS tracker & phone are destroyed. MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back