GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. And in terms of turning something into a circus, CW was PT Barnum himself in his porch interviews and he knew those were going to be televised and all over the Internet.
Oh yeah, the porch interviews that he claims to have never seen.
Those three media interviews where he didn't even want to know what he looked like or said.
Didn't the Thayers say he watched those obsessively at their house while his family was still 'missing'?

Right after he slammed Shanann in the one interview he did with Ma Watts, the interviewer asked him why CW put his daughters into those tanks, and his dad turned his head and muttered something to the effect of "I don't understand that".

When things don't make any sense, there's a very good reason.

If Chris got his engineering knack from his dad, dad might have guessed what many of us didn’t. That to put bodies in oil and set the oil on fire could be a foolproof way to clean the whole crime scene.

One thing I might not remember correctly. When SW’s mom called the police the morning of SW’s dissapearance, why did she say that CW would kill them and hide in oil? How could she foresee it?

I wonder if during one of his visits Chris said something in a nonchalant way about the best way to hide a body, and it stayed in SR’s subconscious?

I think - either he once discussed it in some form (“the best way to hide anything is in oil”) and it stayed in SR’s memory, or else, Chris was harboring this very plan, putting bodies in oil and eventually setting them on fire, already, during his visit to NC, and SR felt what he was thinking about. That she has great intuition is beyond any doubt. And I think he was already planning something because he was so detached.

has anyone figured out why CW was parking SW's car on the street while she was away? It would make sense if he was having NK park in the garage. I started wondering about it, because what about Deiter? Was he locked in a kennel while CW was at work and then all night. Poor dog. Sorry if this all seems trite under the circumstances. It just seems like maybe NK was at the house a lot more then she/he said.
I think it was because he drove SW's car while she was away in NC. So he'd drive his work truck home , shower ,eat dinner and then drive SW's car to NK's house and spend the night. Next morning he'd drive back to his house and get his truck and drive to work. If he kept driving in and out of the garage the Vivant security sensor would be sending garage door alerts to SW and she'd want to know what was going on because he parked his truck on the street and used the front door to come and go. His work truck was only allowed to and from work. CW said he spent that whole month at NK's house .

I wonder if he was trying to figure a way to let them live, or let them live as long as possible. I just is incomprehensible.

It is totally incomprehensible!!

SW had been away for 3 days, and the girls were anxious and excited for her return. Bella reportedly woke up a couple times Sunday night, jumping out of bed to see if Mommy home, with CW promising her she would be their come morning.

I can't fathom how CW could make those little girls ride in his truck with SW on the floor, a garbage bag over her head, and them believing their Mom was either sick or dead. Bella had to witness all of this, and also watch her baby sister be strangled by her Daddy before he did the same to her. :eek::eek::eek:

Bella had to witness all of this, and also watch her baby sister be strangled by her Daddy before he did the same to her. :eek::eek::eek:
This case and the Jessica Lunsford case are the worst I’ve heard of and will forever be burned in my memory. I still can’t get over how when I was actually around Jessica Lunsford age myself, hearing on the news how that evil man buried her alive with her stuffed animal.

The fact that Bella, an innocent vulnerable child experienced so much trauma prior to her death is horrifying. She sang “My Daddy is My Hero” and he did the unimaginable.

Life-After-Death: Did Spirits Of Shan’ann Watts And Her Daughters Visit Mom After Their Murders? | Dr. Phil
Shan’ann’s mother, Sandy Rzucek, lives in North Carolina. She claims that the morning her daughter and grandchildren were killed – before anyone knew they were missing – she woke up family members in her home to tell them that she felt something was wrong with Shan’ann.

After authorities found her daughter’s body, a few days after her and the girls’ disappearance, Sandy says she felt Shan’ann’s presence in her home. “I felt her, and I heard her say, ‘I love you, Mommy, and I’m sorry.’”

Sandy claims she received another visitation from Shan’ann and her children after Celeste and Bella’s bodies were recovered.

(Watch the video in the article to hear her describe the experience.)

Wow. I didn't get to watch today. That's pretty amazing.

Yeah. There were some of the same common factors in play.

Financial trouble, marital trouble (affair), and his age (most in their 30s).

He felt trapped, especially with another child on the way.

Many of these people have similar family dynamics in their upbringings.

That’s why @gitana1 was able to explain what his family would be like, before we ever met them.

Thanks for remembering that!

While he seems a bit of an anomaly, I can see where he may have felt was under pressure from all angles. I just don't understand that it seems no one thinks his parents were also victims. Yes of themselves, their emotional immaturity is striking imo, but Judge Marcelo Kopcow ruled his parents are considered victims of the crime because they are the girls’ grandparents. So I wonder why the double standard in a "victim friendly" forum.

I don't know how they grieve. grief is very personal. But I don't doubt that they are grieving.

Their atrocious behavior set them apart from most victims.

And let me say that the DA, LE and the court system quite reluctantly and only after they got counsel treated them as legally designated victims. Why? Because from the beginning they pretty much never acted like it.

Their suffering seemed to be for their reputation and for their beloved son and covering up his crimes.

Back in the beginning of this horrific case I honestly thought that when Shannan arrived home that her girls were likely already dead. I hate to say this but I have found myself wishing they had been before little Bella had the chance to witness her father killing her mother and her sister and ultimately her baby brother. It just wrecks my mind to think about what that poor girl went thru in her final hours.

I seriously can’t believe Chris’s dad called Shanann’s dad and asked for some of his belongings since they were there. Never once asked for anything of the girls. After everything that Chris’s parents said about Shanann and they had the audacity to do that?
I might have packed them all in some of that
non combustible wrap that Bella and Celeste had to be buried in, as the ultimate souvenir of their son.

Good possibility if she went as psycho as he said. Sounded already like her jealousy and histronics was wearing thin.
I missed that part, could you please refer me so I can catch up,? The mistress went ballistic over ? Thanks!

The thought that he has some form of autism is interesting.

There is a thread on here about a woman with the last name of Carman from Rhode Island.

Her son has autism. He is being looked at for murdering her by sinking the boat they were on as well as shooting his wealthy grandfather earlier ( I think a couple of years earlier)

The motive appears to be money

The spectrum is very large and millions of people are on it. If there is a study that links Autism to murder then I'd like to see it. Otherwise, I think it's a disservice to those on the spectrum to suggest that him potentially being autistic (something we have absolutely no basis for aside from observation from afar) has anything to do with the callous murder of 4 people.

IIRC. he said he had to "talk her down from the ledge" a couple of times. She was apparently distraught when he had to leave her apartment each time.....
That seems such an extreme reaction for the short amount of time they were seeing each other. Very telling and in contrast to her statements that he was more into her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23