Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #17 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
about 40 mins from this post, UT.. this is a pre-trial hearing, so we have not heard , as yet, Borce's definitive plea, as to guilty or not guilty. He is playing it as it lays, so far. Yesterday the chosen jury were taken out and up to Mt Macedon where Karen's body was eventually found, a fine dramatic touch by the Public Prosecutor, very much in keeping with the standard rule that court is theatre and whoever puts on the best show gets the verdict they wanted.

Borce's crew will have to put up a great show, a colossal production, to overcome the almost total events against Borce coming into the trial. Can they do it? I don't think so and I hope not.
Thanks for the info/update, Trooper!! :D

about 40 mins from this post, UT.. this is a pre-trial hearing, so we have not heard , as yet, Borce's definitive plea, as to guilty or not guilty. He is playing it as it lays, so far. Yesterday the chosen jury were taken out and up to Mt Macedon where Karen's body was eventually found, a fine dramatic touch by the Public Prosecutor, very much in keeping with the standard rule that court is theatre and whoever puts on the best show gets the verdict they wanted.

Borce's crew will have to put up a great show, a colossal production, to overcome the almost total events against Borce coming into the trial. Can they do it? I don't think so and I hope not.
Yesterday was the perfect day for them to visit Mt Macedon, it was cool, windy, overcast with some rain squalls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member