CA - Bakersfield 3: Disappearance of Baylee Despot & murders of James Kulstad & Micah Holsonbake #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your comment about the concrete slab was interesting, esp since several people involved seem to have ties to concrete companies/laborers. Reminds me of the case of Chris Bagley found last week, and Jesse Leopold’s dad’s quest to find him.

Also, although most likely not related, body parts found in a bag in a TN lake yesterday: Human remains found in bag along shore of Douglas Lake
Hiding things in concrete slabs has been used forever. It was the obvious possibility when looking at the facts. Especially considering these men were all talking about, fit the bill of a protypical construction worker. None are ever going to be suit and tie type. PLUS, if they worked construction they would have access to construction sites and could easily go bury something on a job site overnight, knowing there’s going to be a slab poured the next day. Just a THEORY. Not at all rooted in any truth or heresay.

It took some digging but I finally found MQ extensive record from San Diego area, unfortunately, that counties online portal doesn’t provide actual offenses, just that an arrest was made. One case had a defendant with the initials JTG. Message for full name. I’ll include screenshot of search page, please delete if not allowed as it does list full name, which I’m sure ALL of us already know.

So back to a previous comment yesterday about mystery lady saying “I know about San Diego.” She could very well have been accurate. I wasn’t going to admit that until I found some type of record for MQ because nothing about San Diego turned up in a regular google search(especially when there was another MQ convicted of second degree murder). Had to look up prior places of residency and go that route.

Attachments

• FFA88A95-8B79-4112-B40D-B81D8ABCA93A.png
    FFA88A95-8B79-4112-B40D-B81D8ABCA93A.png
    381.7 KB · Views: 46
Last edited by a moderator:
It took some digging but I finally found MQ extensive record from San Diego area, unfortunately, that counties online portal doesn’t provide actual offenses, just that an arrest was made. One case had a defendant with the initials JTG. Message for full name. I’ll include screenshot of search page, please delete if not allowed as it does list full name, which I’m sure ALL of us already know.

So back to a previous comment yesterday about mystery lady saying “I know about San Diego.” She could very well have been accurate. I wasn’t going to admit that until I found some type of record for MQ because nothing about San Diego turned up in a regular google search(especially when there was another MQ convicted of second degree murder). Had to look up prior places of residency and go that route.

Thanks for posting this. It doesn't surprise me in the least. That's the same MQ who lives at the residence where Baylee lived with him.

Whoops! Had to edit, I had read that wrong and took JTG as JTD.

Very good find, ChasingAmy. I'm quite shocked by the 14 arrests listed! There's about 9yrs between his last arrest in S.D. in 2008 and his first arrest in Kern County in 2017. I'm wondering where he was for those 9yrs, was he locked up, was he living somewhere else, was he actually staying out of trouble? So many questions... and what exactly were the arrests for? Oh man, just so many questions.

On one of MQ fake FB account, SH is listed as a friend. His fake account with the initial AC.

I get the Facebook links but a more personal link. As we have been able to say she was w/Micah that day w his mom and Ryan the night/day of James murder. Fb friends maybe all that there is.

I get the Facebook links but a more personal link. As we have been able to say she was w/Micah that day w his mom and Ryan the night/day of James murder. Fb friends maybe all that there is.
What I do find is odd is that the fake accounts didn't start until BD went missing and her mother blocked MQ. So, I do think it's odd that she's listed as one of his friend's since BD's disappearance

Saw the fake account blasting BD mother with the picture of her drinking, like that’s a big deal? My thing is, that doesn’t seem like a MQ move. Not saying he hasn’t made fake accounts to stay informed on public talk, or to keep tabs low key, but he seems to be smarter than posting a picture of Jane and bashing her. MAYBE NOT, I hope I’m wrong and he is a clown like that. You gotta think LE can track these profiles to the IPs. Unless they are using VPN. But still you can triangulate signals..idk maybe that’s above what our LE is capable of, or they just don’t have the manpower.

Saw the fake account blasting BD mother with the picture of her drinking, like that’s a big deal? My thing is, that doesn’t seem like a MQ move. Not saying he hasn’t made fake accounts to stay informed on public talk, or to keep tabs low key, but he seems to be smarter than posting a picture of Jane and bashing her. MAYBE NOT, I hope I’m wrong and he is a clown like that. You gotta think LE can track these profiles to the IPs. Unless they are using VPN. But still you can triangulate signals..idk maybe that’s above what our LE is capable of, or they just don’t have the manpower.
Yeah....that may be SW thing.....she's has that high school mentality

Yeah....that may be SW thing.....she's has that high school mentality
Based on what? Because she’s young? Not questioning just curious. I also read on here that she has family in LE? Is this fact? To me that could be very suspect, without knowing the person employed in LE it’s hard to say, and I’ll refrain from judging someone’s integrity/moral compass based on correlation.

I agree with you that he's bright. (I seriously think he's that twisted, though, too)

Based on what? Because she’s young? Not questioning just curious. I also read on here that she has family in LE? Is this fact? To me that could be very suspect, without knowing the person employed in LE it’s hard to say, and I’ll refrain from judging someone’s integrity/moral compass based on correlation.
1. Yes, based on her age - she just turned 21. 2. She admits to tearing down signs. 3. Gets involved with someone with his past and current suspicions. 4. Have you ever read her twitter? Geez.....it makes you cringe

Something I noticed on another re-watch of Dr. Phil...

After discussing what happened the night James died, specifically what SB said to Ryan about calling his boys, who will come over strapped, he asks Ryan if he knows who "his boys" are. Ryan does NOT say that he doesn't. He says, "I don't know who he was referring to".

I am encouraged by what he doesn't say here. I hope this means Ryan knows who his boys are and that LE knows plenty.

??? message me who? I'm not sure who you are talking about
ChasingAmy mentioned him in her post with the screenshot of MQ's San Diego requests. I don't know who it is, either yet. I'm checking some lists I made, but FB has been down and wonky this am, so I'm limited.

ChasingAmy mentioned him in her post with the screenshot of MQ's San Diego requests. I don't know who it is, either yet. I'm checking some lists I made, but FB has been down and wonky this am, so I'm limited.
Gotcha!

Also, I'm a local but late to following the case. I only really started hearing about it when they made the discovery in the Kern River. Thus, I'm a little lost and have tried to catch up here and on fb. I'm following all of the initials except for JD? Can someone share that with me in a private message? Also, I've heard the theory that BD disappeared because she knew too much of what happened to MH, but my question is, if that is true, why did a month go by after his last sighting and her reported disappearance? This leads me to not believe that was the motive in her disappearance.

At times, I've leaned toward her disappearance being more related to the gun aspect of the operation(s), but I also wonder if maybe she didn't actually know what happened to Micah until closer to the time period during which we went missing.

At times, I've leaned toward her disappearance being more related to the gun aspect of the operation(s), but I also wonder if maybe she didn't actually know what happened to Micah until closer to the time period during which we went missing.
I agree, I definitely think they are linked, just wish we knew more about motive. MH felt he was in danger before he disappeared, do we know if BD expressed any fears prior to her disappearance?

Okay, I'm just looking for confirmation here, because of some stuff I've found that lines up with the dates on the file you uploaded. (That helped a ton)

There IS another MQ who was arrested for second degree murder? Can you give me any info on him so that I can distinguish between the two? MRQ's arrests/charges that I just accessed from 2007 are significant, but I want to make sure it's really him.

Also (the more I think about it), the fact that these T H U G S constantly steal identities and physical IDs and give false ones to law enforcement, how do we really trust who's who without really questioning it? If the other "MQ" is doing time somewhere and that can be confirmed, I'll concede on this one - but my point still stands. :D

I do wonder if we've looked stuff up and discounted it because of the fact that this band of criminals plays it pretty loose when it comes to who in the heII they really are. Very frustrating!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member